As Long As They're With Me

Walking Together

 

He watched and stared. Every gesture, every move. Every smile, every frown. He listened. To every laugh, every giggle, every sigh and every word. Even after a couple years of being together there was no doubt in Hyun Joong's heart that Taeyeon was the one for him. She made him complete, his drug, his light, his dedication.
 
Of course, there are those moments any couple has. The small frustrations dwelling up, it can't be helped to fight once and awhile. "Hyun Joong, common get up! We're always late to things because of you!" Taeyeon whined as she used her pillow to hit him. "Kim Hyun Joong!"
 
Hyun Joong's eyes slowly opened as he flinched at every hit. He grabbed the pillow from her hands, "You're rather lively this morning", He yawned while running his fingers up through his hair. 
 
She stared at him, with surprisingly angry eyes, "We were supposed to leave half an hour ago!" Taeyeon who was all dressed and set, got off their bed and began to walk out of the room.
 
"Where are we even supposed to be?!" Hyun Joong said as he got out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom frustrated.
 
"Can't you remember the simplest of things?" Taeyeon stopped in the doorway, "We're having a picnic with our friends. Don't go being Mr. Neglect again."
 
Hyun Joong sighed, "Do you have to bring that up everytime?" He brushed his teeth harshy, "It's not like they don't expect us to be late." His voice slightly muffled from the toothpaste.
 
"Whatever. Hurry up." Taeyeon said before leaving the room to calm her surprisingly bunched up nerves. Hyun Joong got ready quickly to please his wife, whom at the moment seemed to be going through mood swings like no other. He finished up and walked out of the room to find Taeyeon asleep on the couch.
 
"So we're in a hurry?" Hyun Joong sighed. He went to her and bent down, "Taeyeon. Wake up", He her cheek. Her eyes slowly opened and her eyes met her husbands handsome smile. "Let's go." Hyun Joong helped Taeyeon up.
 
"You took too long", she whined and she got up and ran her fingers through her hair to make sure it looked okay.
 
"We're both just a little tired", Hyun Joong said putting on his shoes, "Lets stay positive", he gently lifted her tired face using his hand to cutely raise her chin. "We're going to meet friends, we should be happy right?"
 
Taeyeon gave him a smile with her lips closed, "I guess so", she kissed him before stepping out of their apartment. In the car Taeyeon fell asleep again while holding Hyun Joong's hand in her lap. The whole drive went just like that, until they reached their destination.
 
"Why're you so tired lately?" Hyun Joong asked as she woke up. He her healthy brown hair.
 
She yawned, "I'm not sure, I've just been falling asleep whenever I can." They gathered their things and got out of the car. Hyun Joong called Seung Gi to figure out where the picnic was being held. Instead of explaining on the phone Jessica was sent to go grab them.
 
"Well well if it isn't sleeping beauty and her dwarf", Jessica smiled as she greeted them.
 
"You're one to talk", Hyun Joong smiled back as he gave Jessica a tight hug, "Been eating too much I see", Hyun Joong joked.
 
"Yah", Taeyeon lightly brushed her hand on his arm to signify his hurtful words. "You look great Jess", Taeyeon hugged her as well.
 
"Why thank you, you're looking as princess like as ever", Jessica said pinching Taeyeon's cheek. "Anyways I'm used to Hyun Joongie's rude words."
 
"Honest rude words", Hyun Joong corrected.
 
"I was just too skinny back then okay!" Jessica pouted, "I'm at a healthy weight now!"
 
"Yeah Yeah", Hyun Joong began to walk, "You're looking great Princess, you're lookin' great", His words a little empty but Jessica could feel the love. They were friends after all.
 
"Shall we?" Jessica grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and began following Hyun Joong. They soon arrived at a picnic, with a large tarp laid on the ground and three other people chatting a storm. The food was still covered and not eaten.
 
"FINALLY!" Donghae spewed, "YOU'RE SO LATE!"
 
"Yeah... Though it's expected anyways", IU said as she got up to greet Taeyeon. They embraced each other with smiles and all. Jessica sat back down next to Seung Gi.
 
"Good to see ya", Seung Gi smiled at Hyun Joong.
 
"Likewise", Hyun Joong sat down as well, "You waited for us? You guys could have just ate first", Hyun Joong looked at the food.
 
"We're considerate unlike some~" Jessica replied.
 
"I'm guessing Hyun Joong kept you?" Seung Gi asked Taeyeon who took her seat between IU and Hyun Joong.
 
"Yeah, you know how he is. Never wakes up on time", She looked at her handsome hubby, "Never."
 
"Whatever", Donghae said, "Now that you're here let's dig in! I'm sure we're all starving!" They began to unwrap all the food and everyone ate enthusiastically. There wasn't much chatter as everyone chowed down. After they finished there wasn't much of the food left.
 
"Okay... now that we're done", Jessica said as full as everyone else, "I have something to announce." Everyone else glanced at each other. Wondering why Jessica seemed rather overlyjoyed. "...I'm pregnant!"
 
Both Hyun Joong and Taeyeon looked at each other with wide eyes. And then back at Jessica, "That's wonderful!" Everyone cheered.
 
"Who would have thought!" Taeyeon said, "Me too!" Everyone then looked at Taeyeon with wide eyes and surprised expressions, even Hyun Joong. "We were actually planning on announcing it to you guys today too." Everyone celebrated, and said their congrats.
 
"Switch spots with me Hyun Joong", Jessica demanded.
 
Hyun Joong looked at her confused, "...Why.."
 
"So I can chat with Taeyeon about our pregnancies!" Jessica explained, already grabbing at Hyun Joong to switch.
 
"O-kay", Hyun Joong stumbled over next to Seung Gi where they smiled at each other and Seung Gi swung his arm around Hyun Joong's neck and tugged him in.
 
Taeyeon watched happily and smiled. She watched and awed over Hyun Joong's lovable smile and laugh. His handsome features and his odd gestures. His every word, every movement, and every attribute. Hyun Joong was her's and only her's. He was nobody elses' love, husband or soulmate. Only hers. As long as he was with her, she was happy. 
 
 
--------
 
A/N: Another short quick chapter! I've been typing on my iPod's notepad so things seem longer than they really are. I hope you guys enjoy! I know I'm not exactly the best at capturing moments.