Happiness Is Too Easy

Walking Together

 

"O-ottoke, Unnie are you okay?", IU rushed to help Taeyeon keep upright. "Should I call Hyun Joong oppa?"
 
Taeyeon lightly swung her hand side to side, "No, I'm okay let's just wait till he gets back."
 
IU kept her support as Taeyeon slowly moved into the livingroom for a seat. They plopped down into the soft couch with the room filled with Taeyeon's slow deep breathes.
 
"Are you sure you'll be fine?" IU asked before getting up to get a glass of water for Taeyeon.
 
"Mmh, I'll be fine. It's starting to go away now." Taeyeon smiled slightly as she relaxed.
 
IU handed Taeyeon the glass of water as she returned to her seat, "For a second I thought Unnie might be pregnant or something heh." 
 
Taeyeon's eyes moved around shyly, "T-thats because I am..."
 
"Eh!" IU's reaction caused her to swallow her water wrong resulting in her coughing. "To think I was only joking", half coughing IU smiled. "Does Hyun Joong Oppa know?"
 
Taeyeon pouted, "Not yet, I wasn't sure at first. But I secretly went to the doctor to make sure." She took a sip of water as the nauscious feeling slowly dispersed. "I'm planning on telling him soon."
 
IU suddenly became bright and energetic, "Unnie! You're having a baby! What are you going to name it?!" Her excitement was cut short as the front door had just opened.
 
"Name what?" Hyun Joong said taking off his shoes while setting groceries on the kitchen counter. IU's eyes widened slightly as she covered . Taeyeon scolded her quietly before Hyun Joong was able to see. "You guys okay? Just a moment ago it sounded like something exciting was happening." He kissed Taeyeon on the temple as e took a seat next to her. She smiled warmly as Hyun Joong gently rested his arm around her.
 
"Uhh we were just talking about pets, and how I want to get a puppy", Taeyeon lied innocently. She glanced at Hyun Joong as he turned the T.V on.
 
"But we're not allowed to have pets here", Hyun Joong stated, "I guess we should have chosen a place that allowed pets."
 
"It's okay", Taeyeon's lips curved upward, "I was just thinking it'd be nice, that's why IU was so excited."
 
"I see", Hyun Joong said still watching T.V, "That reminds me, IU is Donghae coming over for dinner tonight?"
 
IU stutte slightly, "Uhh N-No he said he's going to be working this weekend. Didn't he tell you?"
 
"Don't think so", Hyun Joong smiled, "But knowing me maybe I just forgot."
 
"So it's just us three then?" Taeyeon began getting out of her seat.
 
"Oh sorry but I think I should get going", IU got up quicker, "I have tons of homework and stuff."
 
"You sure?" Hyun Joong now turned off the T.V, "You know we don't mind if you stay."
 
IU bowed nervously, "N-No it's fine, I really must be going." She grabbed her bag and began putting her shoes on. Without letting Hyun Joong see she mouthed a message to Taeyeon, "Tell him!"
 
Taeyeon's eyes widened as he read IU's mouth, "Yah! Don't leave me alone!" She mouthe back.
 
"Mianhae!", IU continued.
 
"Alrighty then, See you later. Be careful on the way home!" Hyun Joong finally was at the front door ushering IU out.
 
"Ne~", IU said as she finally walked out the door, "Bye~"
 
Hyun Joong and Taeyeon waved, "Bye~". 
 
Once IU had left Taeyeon was absolutely freaking out as she was trying to deal with the thought of telling Hyun Joong she was pregnant. "Why am I so nervous? I'm sure Hyun Joong will be just as excited." She said to herself as she unpacked the groceries.
 
"Do you want me to help with dinner?" Hyun Joong asked handsomly.
 
Taeyeon stuttered, "O-Oh no! I'm fine!" She hadn't realised her voice became louder.
 
Slightly confused Hyun Joong began walking away, "Okay... call if you need anything."
 
Taeyeon smiled, "Mm!" She began making dinner for two while still thinking nervously of how she was going to go about telling Hyun Joong she had a bun in the oven. After they finished eating the couple already began to bathe. "Should I go first again?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"Go ahead", Hyun Joong said while reading, "Take your time."
 
Taeyeon kissed Hyun Joong on the cheek, "Thank you", she smiled before getting her things ready.
 
Hyun Joong smiled brightly taking his eyes off of his book and watched her lovingly, "Goddamn I'm lucky..." He thought to himself happily. Before he knew it he found himself under a shower head with beads of water spraying down on him. Much quicker than Taeyeon he finished and blow dried his hair. Taeyeon was already laying in bed facing the window which made Hyun Joong unable to see her face. Curious of whether she was truly asleep or not Hyun Joong crawled into bed as well. He looked at the petite girl for awhile before trying to talk to her. "Taeyeon ah, are you really asleep?" 
 
She turned toward him tiredly, "Ani". Her eyes looked tired but her face was lit with pleasure as she saw Hyun Joong laying next to her.
 
"You were so quiet", Hyun Joong said, "Thought you were going to go to sleep without me."
 
Taeyeon's lips curved up as she lightly shook her head, "I wouldn't do that". She moved closer to him letting his arms embrace her. His warmth enveloped her as she breathed calmly. Her face able to rest on his chest, she felt so comfortable until she decided this was the time. "Oppa..."
 
Hyun Joong with his eyes still shut responded, "Mm?"
 
"I'm pregnant..." She felt embarresed and slightly afraid. Not knowing how he would react was her biggest fear but she was caught off guard by how simple his response really was. He let go of her and moved her upwards so that they could look each other in the eyes.
 
Hyun Joong embraced her cheek with his right hand gently and kissed her on the lips. Though it was quick, the feelings were everlasting. He smiled as did she, "I'm Happy", His simple answer wasn't too spectacular but that's what he truly felt. Taeyeon's eyes began to water as she was overcome with happiness.