Onesie

Fanxing/Kray Drabbles

Onesie


"This is stupid." Yifan laments as he sits on the edge of the bed, palms feeling the material of what he's currently wearing. It's green and thick, so thick he knows he'd be sweating by now if the air-conditioning was turned off and if he wasn't beneath it. Through the crack of the bathroom door he hears Yixing giggle, soft and airy with no additional reply accompanying it. Finding something to project his annoyance to, he toys with the soft spikes starting from the hoodie down to the tail behind him, wondering how people easily associate the colours yellow and green to the character he is in. The younger comes out of the bath soon, the elder lifting his eyes from where he’s rubbing the ends of his clothing to where his boyfriend is switching the lights off and closing the door to the bathroom. Yixing is wearing something similar in material to what Yifan is in but his is sky blue and of a different character.

"It's not stupid," Yixing says as he puts down his mobile phone on the nightstand on his side of the bed. "It's cute!" He exclaims, walking towards Yifan, the elder's face plain although he can see the taller male's lips quivering and fighting the smile that Yixing's figure is trying to pull from him. The younger knows how well the other is weak to his displays of adorableness so he senses that his boyfriend will give up soon, with just a few more smiles and maybe a few coaxing kisses.

"But I'm not supposed to be cute." The elder bemoans, pushing the hoodie off of his head before placing his hand over his head, massaging his scalp where his hair is already growing after only a week of cutting all of his hair off. He points to his head afterwards and grumbles, "What part of my hair says cute?"

Yixing giggles once again before placing both of his hands on his boyfriend's cheeks, cupping them before pushing his hands to create fish lips for the elder. "Egghead," he teases the other playfully who pouts his lips and furrows his eyebrows. Yixing smiles at the elder’s reaction, leaning his head down a bit to give the other a chaste kiss in hopes of placating his small bout of tantrums. Yifan deflates in defeat afterwards, knowing he's already lost the battle seeing as he's clad in the dinosaur onesie that his boyfriend bought for him. The elder pushes his lips forward to seek more contact, humming as Yixing allows him a few brushes of their lips.

"You, on the other hand," Yifan starts after the younger places dainty fingers on his lips, arms looping around Yixing's waist to pull the younger closer, "are cute, even without this." He reaches for the horn placed on top of the hoodie of his boyfriend's onesie, tapping the tip of it before placing his arm around the younger once again.

"Oh, is that so?" Yixing asks, a glint of mischief playing in his eyes as a smirk blooms on his lips, "Would you mind helping me out of it then?" Yifan flushes for a second before nodding, pulling the younger towards him until they are laying down the mattress, his hand groping Yixing's while his lips make contact with his boyfriend’s plumps ones, feeling the cushiony flesh mold against his with more force and passion than their earlier exchange. Yifan Yixing’s tongue into his mouth, tangling his own with it and keeping it inside for as long as he can before sliding his tongue into the other’s mouth afterwards. The younger eagerly welcomes him in and his tongue in like the elder did to his. One of the taller male’s hand moves from where he’s been kneading Yixing’s perky behind to the younger’s chest where his fingers work to unfasten the buttons of the onesie the other is wearing. The temperature of their bodies slowly rise even as the cold air of the air-conditioning comes in contact with their skin, the connection their lips make to the other’s flesh increasing the warmth radiating from their bodies. Feeling his slowly coming to life while the younger’s hard-on rubs against his, Yifan thanks the heavens that wearing the hideous outfit didn’t end up with a horrible day. The elder laughs internally even as the other nibbles at his bottom lip because he knows that any day that ends with Yixing in his arms will always be beautiful. 

 

 


A/N: Inspired by these fanarts. They are not mine.