Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Fanxing/Kray Drabbles

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang


“Okay, so here’s the plan,” Yixing tunes out Lu Han’s voice as the elder maps out their strategy, eyebrows furrowing as he instructs each member of his team where to go and what to do. Yixing doesn’t care about their game plan though.

Instead of listening to his leader, Yixing’s attention is drawn to the cluster of men on the other side of the room, their opponents. His eyes zero in on the tallest member of that group, his blond mane pulled together by a black band, his bottom lip trapped between his pearly whites. Yifan.

Yixing gawks at the taller male while he still can, admiring the perfectly-sculpted facial features, the planes of his chest, his wide shoulders, and his back, probably the perfect place for Yixing to rub his cheeks on. Just when Yixing’s eyes are about to go south, his lips as his gaze goes past the taller’s firm abdominals, Yifan catches him. He continues his lips though as he sees a smirk bloom on the taller’s lips.

The two never really went past meeting gazes, maybe a few winks here and there if they were bold enough, so this is a sign of progress. Yixing doesn’t think he can take it any longer, the between him and Yifan has gone through the roof and he’s sure even their co-workers can feel it.

Tonight, something needs to be done.

xXx

Yifan can feel someone watching him, his body feeling the intensity of those eyes and without even turning he knows it’s Yixing. They’ve been at it for months now and as much as the younger’s gaze is making him squirm, he tries to pretend not to be bothered by it because he doesn’t want to lose those eyes roaming his body. He enjoys it. He relishes in Yixing’s gaze, treasures the way the younger eyes him from the other end of the room wherever they may be. It’s not like this is the first time it’s ever happened but it’s always the same, the intensity and the want that seems to be related to the way the younger devours him with his eyes.

Once Minseok is done coaching them about how they will crush Lu Han’s team, Yifan slowly but surely peels his eyes away from his teammates to where he knows Yixing’s eyes are glued to him. True enough, he finds the younger with his tongue swiping his bottom lip and he’s doing it so sensually that Yifan can’t do anything but be urged by it, smirking as he sees where Yixing’s eyes were planning to settle on next. Yifan somehow plucked up the courage to place his thumb in one of the belt loops near his crotch before biting his bottom lip in a manner he knows would make him look y, even if he looks more like a stunned otter half of the time. He winks at Yixing, like he’s done before, the only thing he’s done more than just openly watch the younger’s when he passes by Yifan’s desk. He smiles at Yixing next which makes the younger giggle in his hand and he finds that adorable, making him want nothing but to envelope Yixing in his embrace and spread kisses all over his face.

Yixing’s teammates seem to have caught the younger’s attention because he turns around with a small wave of goodbye, looking back at Yifan once more to give him a wink. Once Yixing is out of his sight, Yifan feels his knees wobble, the effects of a certain Zhang Yixing.

Tonight, a cure must be found for it.

xXx

The room is dimly lit with shades of blues and reds, the fog obscuring the players’ vision. From behind Yixing, he hears someone shout but it seems that their fort is still safe so he keeps moving forward, swinging his weapon left and right.

He comes to a turn and finds Yifan at the other end of the hallway, he seems to be waiting for someone, head turning every which way. Yixing sees this as an opportunity and approaches Yifan, hoping the elder will not shoot him. 

Where Yifan stationed himself was a vulnerable spot but Minseok must have made plans for him to stay at such a location. When he sees Yixing walking towards him, Yifan almost shoots him but the younger has his weapon down and is signing for him to keep quiet so he follows Yixing’s instructions dumbly. 

Seeing that there is no one around, Yixing pulls the elder to a safer and more covered corner. Yifan wasn’t sure what the younger was planning but when he felt soft lips against his, he didn’t need any more explantion.

Yixing stands on his tip toes, his fake gun abandoned as he finally steals a kiss from Yifan. He was only hoping to get one chaste kiss but it seems that the elder has other plans. Yifan places his hands on Yixing’s waist and back, snaking it up to the younger’s nape as he pushes for a deeper and more lasting kiss. Yixing doesn’t protest, draping his arm around Yifan’s neck to pull him even closer.

Yifan chases Yixing’s tongue as he pulls it back into his mouth, wanting more of his sweet taste and his soft moans. He wants to pull Yixing closer, to feel his body mold with Yifan’s just like how their tongues are twisted with each other. But Yixing pulls away with an innocent kiss to the corner of his lips.

“Later,” he whispers against Yifan’s lips, sweet yet arousing. Then he’s down on his feet and moving away from Yifan. The elder is still high from their kiss that he doesn’t notice Yixing reaching for his gun and aiming it at the target that is on the middle of Yifan’s chest. Before he can even piece out what happened, Yixing is already dashing towards the opposite direction. When Yifan looks at him in realization, all Yixing says is: “Sorry, babe!”

 

 


A/N: Written for Mells. Inspired by this tumblr post. :)