찾았다

Fanxing/Kray Drabbles

찾았다


Yifan hates it whenever he sees Lu Han use his power, telekinesis, to move objects. Especially when he abuses it, like getting the remote control without having to stand up and take the few steps that it takes from the couch to the tv or when he asks for his older brother to do it but Lu Han would snort at him and tell him, “Use your own hands.”

But it’s not that his brother has a power that irks Yifan, it’s the meaning behind having it that annoys him. 

It was just two months ago when the older of the two called Yifan with an excited voice telling him he’ll be coming home. The younger of the two didn’t put much thought to it as Lu Han was always in such a mood. When the elder did come though, he brought along with him another male, big round cat-like eyes that looked up at Yifan with a shy demeanour.

“He’s Minseok,” Lu Han announced, bringing up his hand that’s intertwined with the other man before continuing, “he’s my soulmate.”

They then proceeded to show Yifan what their powers were and he was astonished by what they can do at first. His brother could move objects with his mind while Minseok can freeze up a small glass of water, probably the whole country if he wanted to. However, the fanfare got used up too quickly. Add to the fact that Minseok would always come over to Yifan’s shared apartment with Lu Han where the couple would do every possible thing to make the youngest in the room gag.

Yifan never thought he would admit to being lonely, not until that point. His brother looked very happy and he wanted that for himself as well but things like finding your soulmate was not something that can be done so easily. It took a lot of waiting and a lot of patience before one could find their other half.


It was on one of those nights that Yifan just got sick of it, watching Lu Han and Minseok in their own little world, playing with their innate powers. He decided that going out for a walk wouldn’t be bad, spring was just around the corner and he didn’t really have much school work to do as midterms just finished.

Right when he rounded the corner to the street where the nearest convenience store was, he bumps into a guy, smaller than him, in height and in weight. The guy fell on his back and looked up at Yifan. The taller’s apology came out just above a whisper as his eyes landed on what he thought were the most beautiful pair of eyes he had ever seen, brown and genuine. He quickly held his hand out to help the fallen boy, the other hesitantly took it. He felt a surge of electricty jolt him and course through his body.

And then he felt his feet lose the ground beneath them.

*^*

A hiss leaves Yixing’s lips as he tries to turn around and check on the latest purple and red addition on his knees, the bruises matching the ones on his back that he’d already checked. Dance practices have been gruelling lately as they are preparing for a performance, in front of the university’s Chair and the Prime Minister of the country; a once in a lifetime performance that Yixing was chosen to participate in.

So as much as he wants to complain and use his hemophilia as a pass, he can’t. No matter how good of a dancer he is, he owes it all to practice, so if he misses one then he will for sure forget a segment of their performance. He can’t let that happen; he doesn’t want to be an embarrassment, to his university nor his country. He endures everything.

As soon as he is back in the hall o practice some more, a wave of envy runs through him. He sees Jongin moving from one corner of the room to the other as instructed by their choreographer. A few feet above the ground, he sees Sehun suspended in air with the help of his capability to control the wind. The two are the main attractions for their future performance, their powers making them move about in the middle of a sea of dancers.

Yixing inhales deeply and moves forward, not minding the pain on his waist and knees; determined to take the spotlight even without a power to make him shine.


The dancer decides to drop by the pharmacy to buy some topical medicine and maybe some strong pain reliever to aid him in getting some well-deserved sleep. Right when he leaves the store, he bumps into someone and with his injured knees unable to support him, he stumbles back and falls on his .

He wants to throw curses to whoever it was who was in his way but the voice instantly called out an apology to him, offering a hand to pull him to his feet. He takes it as he is sure that he is not capable of standing up by himself. Then as if a miracle, every pain lingering in his body disappears, he feels as healthy as when he was born.

And then he feels something else.

He looks down and sees he is a good few feet above the ground then he shrieks.

In his panic, he grabs onto the man holding his hand, looking up to him with frenzied eyes. For a split second, he was amazed by the sharp facial features on the man, his perfectly sculpted face and lips that are mere inches away from Yixing. Then he snaps out of it, frantically yelling, “Put me down!”

The man grabs him and pulls him closer, whispering honestly, “I-I don’t know how!”

And then they look at each other’s eyes again, a sense of comfort suddenly washing through them as they realize just what all of this means.

My soulmate.

 

 


A/N: 찾았다 (chajatta) - (I) found it/you

Written for Kira :)