Stay

Fanxing/Kray Drabbles

Stay


Yixing’s lips taste saccharine, gliding and molding with Yifan’s. His tongue inviting the elder into the warmth of his mouth, the sweetness richer and thicker inside the wet cavern. His lips are enough to drive Yifan crumbling to the ground, at the ready to answer to any of Yixing’s wishes. 

If that wasn’t enough, his dainty hands pull at Yifan’s styled hair with surprising strength; making the elder groan against his lips, leaving him wondering how strong the younger will pull if his lips are somewhere else, somewhere down below, somewhere sensitive. 

The small body wrapped within his arms radiate heat that prickles the elder’s exposed skin where they meet. It enthralls Yifan, a thrill roaring through his veins as he pushes Yixing to the door, effectively pinning the younger against it with his body. His hand travels down from Yixing’s face to the smaller male’s waist, pushing it against the wood to stop the younger from grinding against his crotch. A displeased growl rumbles through his chest when Yixing’s hand snakes down from his head to his crotch, the small hand palming at his growing .

“Yixing,” he pulls away slightly and groans, a hand seizing the younger’s naughty hand before placing it back to his neck, reattaching his lips to the younger’s afterwards. He feels Yixing’s smile against his lips, devious, unlike his usual angelic one. Somehow with Yifan he shows this side, the one that pushes the elder to do things and want to do things even if he knows he can’t, at least not yet.

And before he can even push through with these thoughts, he pulls away from their heated kiss, his lips connected to Yixing only by a string of saliva. He immediately regrets that he opened his eyes because Yixing looks more beautiful than usual. His cheeks taking on a deep shade of red, flushed from their kisses. His eyes closed and moving about beneath his lids as he slowly opens them. His lips slick and glistening with a mixture of their saliva from their earlier exchange.

Yifan knows better than to do more because he will only get his hopes up for nothing. He knows Yixing is not yet ready to take the next step in their relationship. So before he can force himself on the younger, he steps back with a chaste kiss to Yixing’s forehead.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” He murmurs against Yixing’s bangs, hand cupping the younger’s face before dropping to his side.

But when he turns around to leave, small hands clasp around his wrist, warm and trembling. He looks over his shoulder and finds Yixing looking down at his feet, worrying his bottom lip when he meets Yifan’s eyes.

Yixing breathes out one word that Yifan can’t say no to, “Stay.”