Two.

Dinosaur And The Flirt.

 

“You want me to work with this dinosaur here?!” Myungsoo shouted, pointing down at you.

“Yah! Aish.” You glared at him.

“Well, why not?” The director said.

The director explained everything to the both of you. You were about to doze off when your jinx stepped your foot. *Obviously on purpose!* You thought.   

The project is to survey what kind of fashion the teenagers like. Since you and Myungsoo are in the Arts section, the both of you are also supposed to come up with a design. And that would be the final design. It’s a competition among different other fashion companies in the country. And since, the company was always second, the company is aiming for a first in this year’s competition.

You stretched your arms and yawned when you stepped out of the director’s room. Though the project was something you looked forward too for a few months, thinking about it makes you really sleepy.

You looked over to your side and almost drop the files. Never did you realize that your irritating neighbor, Myungsoo, would be so perfect from the side. His perfect cheekbone and perfect jawline makes you attracted to him for the first time.

*He’s actually better if he doesn’t speak.* You thought. But it was disrupted from the usual (jerk) Myungsoo.

“Ya, Park ~~~~~, when are we starting?” He turned to you. You were startled and started reddening. You acted calm even though you committed a ‘sin’.

“Ermm… Friday? This coming Friday?” I said, without looking at him and walked quickly.

*What the heck did I just do? You stupid girl! Urgh, it’s so embarrassing! He didn’t realize that did he?* You thought, mentally scolding yourself.

*She so fell for me.* Myungsoo smirked and walked away leaving you behind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! *bows 90 degrees*

I'll try and make it longer in the next chapter! ^^

Well then, 

Annyeong~ :3