Three.

Dinosaur And The Flirt.

 

It was Friday night. You and Myungsoo had been working all day. Okay maybe not the both of you but just Myungsoo. You were too lazy to even move.

You wanted to help too but you had no idea to contribute. So you ended up slacking away. But that was not the only thing you did. You were busy staring at Myungsoo.

The way he’s concentrating makes you interested in him. Usually, you get irritated when someone tapped the pen on the table but you didn’t when Myungsoo did that. You continued staring at him.

*He look so perfect and handsome… wait, what the heck did I just say? Handsome?! No no no! get a hold of yourself, Park ~~~~~! Talking about him, I don’t really know anything besides his name and age.* You thought.

“Hey, do you need help?” You asked, sitting down across him.

He didn’t answer you. He kept on doing what he was doing like you were not there. And that ticked you off.

You curled your hand into a fist. “Yah, are you deaf? I’m asking you a question!”

He turned around and smirked, “No I’m not. You want my attention so much huh baby?”

*Oh. That was just a plan. Okay, since he wants to play, I’ll play along with his lame games.* You thought inside your head.

“You weren’t talking to me so I felt a little lonely. I want you to talk to me, Myungsoo oppa.” You frowned cutely, making your eyes a little bigger.

Myungsoo was taken aback by your sudden behavior. He looked at you as if you were joking but you didn’t show him any signs of that. Taking this opportunity, you crawled ily to him.

*Wh-what’s happening?* Myungsoo gulped his saliva down.

You stopped when your face and his face was an inch close. You could see his face that was so shocked that he didn’t blink. But you could see the playfulness in his eyes.

Not only did you realize that. You also realize something about your heart. It was beating so fast when you’re near him. You swear that you were feeling hot all of a sudden.

You eyes landed on his lips. You suddenly had the urge kiss him. His lips was so inviting. Your heart was beating faster than ever.

You were about to pull away but Myungsoo grabbed your wrist and pulled you down. He was leaning in to kiss you. You shut your eyes and was waiting for it.

*Ring Ring*

Myungsoo’s phone rang and both of you immediately pulled away, embarrassed.

You were even more embarrassed. If you hadn’t start your stupid act, this wouldn’t have happened. You slapped yourself mentally.

“I gotta go. Something urgent happened.” Myungsoo said, grabbing his jacket and phone.

Before you could say “Have a safe trip” or “Goodbye.”, he left already. For some reason, you were feeling a little mad that he didn’t wait for your answer.

“Why the hell do I have to reply him in the first place?” You talked to yourself.

“Urgh! He’s making me crazy!” You covered your face with a pillow in frustration.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! ^^ 

I kinda at this don't I? XD

Well then, I'm off!