twelve.

Dinosaur And The Flirt.

 

That day you went home alone because Myungsoo said he had something to do. Although you wanted to know, you didn’t want yourself to look obvious that you like him.

You were walking along the streets of Seoul alone. There were many people getting ready to board the subway. You didn’t want to go home just yet.

You were just wondering around when you spotted someone. Myungsoo.

He was getting into a black car. The same black car that you saw the other day. You felt nervous.

What if Myungsoo is in some kind of trouble? That made your stomach churn.

You didn’t know what to do. You wanted to call the police but you don’t want to make the problem bigger.

What if that was someone related to Myungsoo? He probably went in because his relative was inside and offered him a ride to wherever he was going.

Then you saw a familiar figure getting into the same car that Myungsoo went in.

It was Heejin.

*What’s going on?*

You felt like as if they hid something from you. Why didn’t Myungsoo tell you that Heejin is a really close acquaintance with him? Was he trying to hide it from you? Did he not want you to know?

Then it hit you. You realized that even though you told him he was your best friend, he probably didn’t regard you as the same. There were a lot of things that you still don’t know about him.

You felt distant.

*Like what I heard, are they getting married?*

Then it occurred to you. *Who is Myungsoo really?*

 

 

Myungsoo and Heejin reached the mansion. They were led to the living room. There, Mr. Kim stood firmly with both of his hands clasped together behind.

Upon hearing his assistant, he turned around and looked into his son’s eye. There was a scary aura coming from him. Like as if he was ready to scream at his son for doing something wrong.

“I called you both here to discuss about the wedding” Mr. Kim turned to look at his son, “And some things.”

“The wedding will take place in one month time. So Heejin, you should pick out your wedding dress. Son, I want you and Heejin to discuss about the invitations.”

Hearing this, Heejin immediately broke into a smile, “Oppa, let’s go shopping this Sunday!”

“I don’t want to.” Myungsoo said.

“Oppa!”

“Son! Go with her. I don’t care. As a future married couple, you both should go together and bond with each other.”

“Whoever said I was marrying her! You were the one! I didn’t agree to it!” Myungsoo shouted.

Myungsoo and his father glared at each other.

Heejin didn’t want to be in the way so she excused herself first.

“Why not? Is it because of that girl! That commoner named Park ~~~~~!” Mr. Kim shouted back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my second update today! sorry i didn't update for a really long time!

jeongmal mianhe /bows to readers

i may update tomorrow again~

on the other hand, what do you think will gonna happen? 

and it seems that ~~~~~ is sad :( 

well, maybe someone is gonna cheer her up again /le smirks

for now, ppyong!