Ten.

Dinosaur And The Flirt.

 

Myungsoo curled his hands into a fist. He wanted to take you away from that beast. For all he knew, the guy standing with you might be someone who wants to take advantage of you. Judging from how happy you look, he probably manipulated you.

But Myungsoo couldn’t move his feet. He was glued to the floor. Seeing how happy you look, Myungsoo thought that you forgot about him.

He didn’t want to ruin your chance of getting a new friend beside him. He wanted to turn away and pretend that he didn’t see all of that.

But you happened to see Myungsoo standing at the glass door looking at you. You locked gaze on him and he did the same. But he walked away before you could ask him to join the both of you.

*What’s wrong with him?* You thought.

You looked over to Sungyeol who was looking out to the city. Then something struck your mind.

*Was Myungsoo jealous?* You softly smiled to yourself.

 

Myungsoo stomped his way out. Even without saying anything, people could sense his anger. It’s as if there’s flames in his eyes.

“What the- I thought she might be in danger but she’s actually having fun?! That woman!” Myungsoo kicked the dustbin.

*That girl that somehow made me into a fool.* Myungsoo ruffled his hair, in annoyance.

 

“Oh! I forgot to ask you!” You snapped your fingers, “What are you doing at the company?”

“Oh that. I’m just observing the participants who’s competing in the competition.”

You jaw dropped.

“Say what?! Th-that means… I got acquainted with my rival!” You face palmed yourself.

*I must be an idiot for not realizing this.*

“Look, I’m not like those rival you see in those dramas you watched. I don’t use low means to get what I want. I play fair and square. Oh and I didn’t know you were a participant until I saw one of the papers that fell.”

“But still! Why didn’t you tell me?!” You shouted.

“Well, you were too cute. And I wanted to tease you more.” He chuckled.

You glared at him and your dark atmosphere but he didn’t seem to realize it because he was too busy laughing.

“Y-you’re a meanie!” You stomped your feet on the ground like a little kid.

“Oh? Sungyeol? And the girl from the café? It seems like you’ve met.” A voice called from behind.

You turned behind and met face-to-face with none other than the Heejin. You rolled your eyes. You felt annoyed with her attitude towards you. You were positive that she has something against you. Though you don’t know why.

“Heejin! What are you doing here?” Sungyeol asked.

“I could ask you the same? What are you doing with this girl?” Heejin pointed at you with disgust written on her face.

“Erm… do you hate me or something?” You asked, holding back your anger.

“Yes in fact I do. You are in our way. Mine and Oppa’s way.” She glared at you.

“Oppa? Myungsoo? Why?” You asked again.

“Woah woah. You girls met before?” Sungyeol said, trying to calm the atmosphere.

“Oppa is mine but you obviously want him for your own. In other words, you’re stealing him away from me!” She pushed your shoulder.

You scoffed, “Since when did I steal him from you? I don’t like him in the first place. Stop your baseless assumptions!” You shouted at her.

“You boyfriend stealer!” Heejin shouted back.

“Boyfriend stealer? He wasn’t even your boyfriend to start with!” You smirked.

“Soon, though. He is going to be mine whether he like it or not.” She said.

“Okay. Stop with this childish fight. C’mon, let’s go Heejin. We finished what we came here for. We need to go back and finish with our design. See you later, ~~~~~!” Sungyeol waved.

You gave a small smile at him.

*So they’re a team huh.* You thought.

“I need to get back to work too.” You said.

“AAAHHH! IF SUNGYEOL KNEW I WAS A PARTICAPANT FROM A PAPER, HE MUST’VE SEEN SOMETHING THAT HE COULD STEAL!” You let out a defeated sigh.

*I must’ve been a real idiot in my past life.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update! ^^

Comment please! >.< I feel lonely.. /le sobs

Ppyong!