Eight.

Dinosaur And The Flirt.

 

You and Myungsoo walked back home together since you’re next door neighbours. You tried to ask him to go home first but he still insisted on going home with you.

Since you left the café this afternoon, you couldn’t stop thinking about Heejin. Not only is she a rival in the competition but also a friend of Myungsoo. She seemed close to him that makes you a little angry.

“So, you know Heejin?” You casually asked without looking too interested.

“Well, yeah in a way. Why? Oh are you jealous?” He nudged you in the arm playfully.

You scoffed. “Oh and why would I be jealous?”

“Because you’re my baby.” Myungsoo replied in a serious tone that made you stop thinking.

“… dinosaur.” He continued.

You snap out of your trance and immediately went into monster mode. You smacked him with your file that you were holding. He kissed your forehead before running away.

You touched the part where he kissed. Before you could touch it, you shook your head. You pumped your fist. *No. I am not going to be fooled by this.*

You let out a breath, feeling more pumped than ever. “Kim Myungsoo! Come back here!”

 

You were tired after chasing after him. He was too fast for you. Damn, your short legs. So you gave up and went home.

You flopped down to your comfy bed. You closed your eyes. You were tired. There were too many things happening.

Firstly, who was that girl really? What is her relationship with Myungsoo? Why is she so close to Myungsoo? Why does she hates you a lot?

And most importantly, why did Myungsoo hugged you? You just choked on your water. It’s not like as if you could die from that.

“D-does he like me?” You thought aloud. “No! what am I thinking? He’s just a stupid, lazy-bum and a playboy! He’s not even close to my ideal type!”

You placed a hand over your heart. “Why is it beating so fast when I only think about him?”

You fall down to your bed, looking up to the ceiling. “But from what I know and heard of, I think I’m in love with him.”

“That’s right. Park ~~~~~, you’re in love with Myungsoo.” You told yourself.

 

You were getting ready for work the next day. You locked the door, biting on your toasted bread and slipping your key into your bag. You were about to walk to the bus stop when your heard noises near the bushes.

You went nearer to the voices and stopped when you couldn’t go nearer but you managed to hear them.

*That voice sounds familiar… It’s Myungsoo’s!* You thought.

Being curious as ever, you tried to concentrate on what they were talking about.

“Oppa! Why are you so close to her?!”

“That is none of your business. I know that we have a future together but you know I don’t like it.”

“Oppa! Why can’t you see that I love you?”

“I don’t like you. Feelings can’t be forced.”

“I’ll do anything for you to love me! Just tell me! I can do it!”

“Then, tell my dad to cut off the wedding.”

*We-wedding?!  Myungsoo’s going to get married?!* You covered your mouth in shock.

Nothing was going on in your mind. You were too shocked. Just when you realized your true feelings for him, things like him getting married had to happen.

You didn’t know what to do. You want to run away. Run away from here as far as possible. You didn’t want to get hurt even more.

You felt someone’s hand on your shoulder and turned around. You saw guy you didn’t know. Without realizing, you hugged him and cried into his shirt.

“H-hey, are you okay?” He asked.

You cried even harder. You didn’t know who it was but his warmth console you. You felt comfortable with him for some reason.

You finally cried your heart out. You pulled away from him, embarrassed. You wiped away your tears from your eyes.

“S-sorry. I got your shirt wet. I’m sorry. This is our first meeting and yet I made a horrible impression . Sorry.” You apologized.

“It’s okay. This is actually the first time I met someone who cried on the first meeting.” He chuckled.

“I’m sorry.” You bowed.

“Don’t mind it. I’m fine. I’m Sungyeol. Nice to meet you, pretty lady.” He held out his hand.

“I-I’m ~~~~~. Ni-nice to meet you, Sungyeol-ssi.” You shook hands with him.

He smiled genuinely at you causing you to blush.

And for the first time ever, you blushed because of someone else not because of Myungsoo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Did you see it? Yeap. It's a poster and a background!

I'm in love with it! Credits to Chazzie/Jaehun from Ravenous! Thanks guys! 

Thank you for the comments! I love you! *muacks!*