Six.

Dinosaur And The Flirt.

 

You and Myungsoo went to a nearby café to discuss about the project. You only wanted to rest while Myungsoo wanted to really work on it. It suddenly became a habit to stare at him while he work.

It feels like having butterflies in your stomach. Your lips wouldn’t stop smiling.

“Yah. You lazy dinosaur, come help me out too!” Myungsoo shouted at you.

You rolled your eyes at him and took the papers in front of you. You started scanning what it typed. Being the idiotic one, you didn’t understand what they were saying at all.

“M-myungsoo-ah, I don’t understand this at all.” You look at him with your big eyes.

He let out a sigh, “Useless girl. Just help me out by giving me ideas what kind of fashion teenagers these days like.”

Your eyes lit up brightly, “I know! These days, don’t you think that the fashion nowadays are concentrated on the female working population? Like it’s for people who are going to work and all. Anyways, for like 21 yeard olds and above. There’s not many about teenagers.” You placed your chin on your palm, thinking.

“And besides, teenagers don’t work. They don’t have much money to pay for expensive clothes.” You started writing down the ideas that you thought up of.

You were too busy that you didn’t realize Myungsoo looking at you with full of admiration. He could look at you all day without getting bored.

*Heh. This girl is quite imaginative and creative. Never did I expect her to be like that.* He stared at you working.

“Since the fashion nowadays it’s in the direction of Korean fashion, we can use that as an advantage, don’t you think?” You turned to look at Myungsoo. You locked eyes with him.

Your heart starts to beat fast. You couldn’t open your mouth to say anything. It feels like there’s no else in the café besides the both of you. You were mesmerized by his cold yet warm eyes that were looking at you. It’s like as if time stopped for a moment.

“Err… what did you want to say?” He interrupted your imagination.

You snapped out of your gaze and tried to remember what you wanted to say. “Ermm… h-hold on…” You stuttered.

You snapped your fingers as you remembered what you wanted to say.

“Aha! I remembered! Anyways, we can use the Korea fashion as an advantage! This way, people from overseas would want to buy our product! Not only buyers from Korea would want to buy it. How ‘bout it?” You grinned. “Clever ain’t I?”

“Yes yes. So clever. All hail Park ~~~~~.” Myungsoo sarcastically said.

“I can sense your sarcasm!” You pointed at him. “Jealous? That’s no surprise.”

“Don’t be so over-confident, you little!” Myungsoo said.

“Li-little?! What are you then? Humongous?! You big player!” You challenged back.

“Y-you! Yah! I’m the son-“

“The son of a what? Of a billionaire?! Impossible!” You shouted mockingly.

*The son of Covergirl Fashion’s president.* was what Myungsoo wanted to say.

But he didn’t want to say it. He wanted to lead a free life. Not by using his father’s title and be treated like royal.

That would be too boring.

He rather work his off then getting free money from someone who’s not always at home and someone’s who always call him ‘idiot’.

He forced a laugh. “Haha. You got me there.”

You looked at him weirdly. *What’s wrong with him? He doesn’t look like the Myungsoo I know.*

“Oi! Don’t make a castle in the air. You look like a retard that got discharged from the mental hospital, idiot!” You shouted.

He looked at you in disbelief. “O-oi? Re-retard? I-idiot?! Yah! You really gone way too far! Come here you little! And by the way! I am older than you so that makes me your oppa!”

You covered your mouth to not laugh so hard.

“Y-you’re laughing?!” Myungsoo sighed.

“Now you look like the Myungsoo I know! The Myungsoo I know always go around flirting with girls. He also always try to piss me off everytime he had the opportunity. Although that Myungsoo is annoying in every way, he makes me smile. I prefer that Myungsoo than the Myungsoo who don’t talk much and is always gloomy!” You explained.

 Myungsoo smiled and ruffled your hair, “Thank you, ~~~~~.”

You felt your face reddening when he touched your head. “N-no need to thank me, big idiot! I’m just helping my only friend.”

He chuckled. “That’s an honor.”

“What thing?”

“Me being your only friend.” He winked.

Your face that was already reddened, became hotter than before. You couldn’t talk so you just nodded.

*T-that was like a roller coaster ride!* You placed your hand over your heart to calm it down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Chapter six! Thank your for subscribing to this story

even though it's not that good, yet.

But I'll try my best! 

Until next time! ^^