Four.

Dinosaur And The Flirt.

 

“Argh, what was I thinking? Seriously. She’s just a stupid, loud dinosaur that have some anger problem.* Myungsoo shook you away from his mind.

“Myungsoo oppa!” A girl with shoulder-length black haired girl ran towards him.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and turned around, “Heejin-ah…”

Heejin hugged Myungsoo tightly as if she doesn’t want him to away.

“Heejin-ah…” Myungsoo called out.

“Oppa, did you miss me?” Heejin batted her eyelashes at him.

Before Myungsoo could answer, he was cut off by Heejin’s kiss on the lips. His eyes widened in shock while the girl smiled through the kiss. Myungsoo pushed Heejin away before someone saw.

“Tsk tsk, you don’t need to be so shy, young man.” An old man spoke as he came into the room along with a woman.

“Appa…” Myungsoo groaned.

“Don’t worry about it. I won’t tease you anymore.” His father chuckled.

“So, Heejin did you find a way to unlock my son’s heart?” The old man asked.

“Appa!”

Heejin giggled, “Aniyo, but I’m trying my best though!” Heejin replied with much enthusiasm.

Myungsoo just face palmed himself.

Heejin is Myungsoo’s future bride. It is a marriage of convenience for two companies. Although Myungsoo didn’t agree to it, he was forced too. It’s not like as if he can go against his father words.

And yes, he is the heir to Covergirl Fashion Company which is the company that he and ~~~~~ is working at. Of course, only his father, Heejin and his close friends knew about it.

“Heejin, can you give us some privacy? I need to talk to my son for a while.” Mr Kim said.

“Sure.” Heejin then left the room.

“So, when are you coming back home son?” Mr Kim asked.

“Not anytime soon.” Myungsoo replied plainly.

Myungsoo ran away from home to have his own freedom. He doesn’t want his life to be controlled by his father. He didn’t want to get married to someone he don’t have feelings for.

He wants to have a simple life. Go to work in the morning, come back home in the evening, eat then sleep. Oh including annoying ~~~~~ too. He didn’t enjoy life as much before but when he met ~~~~~, his life was full of entertainment and laughter. It feels as if ~~~~~ is the source of his happiness.

His father sighed in defeat. “Why won’t you come back?”

“I just don’t feel like.” He replied, “Unless you cancel off the wedding.”

In an instant his father gave him a stern reply. “No.”

“Then I’m not coming back home.”

“You do know that this marriage is a good opportunity for us. It’s good for us.” His father explained.

“Yeah right. More like it’s good for you.” Myungsoo mumbled.

“Well then, I’ll get going.” Myungsoo stood up.

“Wait. Are you running away from home because of the marriage? Do you have a girlfriend?” His father asked.

Myungsoo thought about it for a while. The first thing that came into his mind was you. He chuckled to himself when he was reminded of you screaming at him because he your half eaten ice-cream.

“Yes. I do.” With that, he left the room.

“What?! Is it a from a middle class family?! Or from an upper class?! Tell me!” His father shouted.

Myungsoo let out a sigh and start walking to the exit. All he could think about was you. But a group of women wearing short skirts, laughing, walked past him.

In a blink of an eye, he totally forgot about you. He whistled at them. They scoffed and folded their arms. In actual fact, they were also flirting at him.

Myungsoo winked at the girls that made their hearts melt in an instant. The girls screamed in delight like fangirls fangirling over L of Infinite. Myungsoo smirked in victory and left.

On the other hand, you couldn’t stop thinking about Myungsoo. You were confused over what you were feeling for him. You didn’t dare to ask. Well, you didn’t have anyone to ask from anyways.

You tried figuring out your feelings for him. You thought about any possibilities that could reason with what you’re feeling.

*Maybe it’s just because I’m sick.* You decided to just go with that reason.

That night, you slept away your confusion, leaving only Myungsoo on your mind. You went to Dreamland thinking about him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the comments! And I have 15 subscribers already!

So this is a reward and it's my second update of the day!

Thanks for the subbies!

I love you guys!!!! 

Hope you like this chapter! ^^