One.

Dinosaur And The Flirt.

 

*Urgh. That mother trucker flipping guy. Why must he always tease me? Isn’t he bored? Gosh, find someone else already! I swear I’m going to kill him someday. Just you wait, Kim Myungsoo! *

“You’re not going to kill me. There’s no way you can.” Myungsoo said as he turned around to look at you.

*Wh-what? How did he kno-*

“How I know? You’re easy to read, baby.” He winked at you.

Your blood was rising and you felt like ripping his head off. Yes, you got some anger management problem. You’ve always had imaginations of killing Myungsoo and throwing him into a river so that he would shut up.

“Ya! Who’s your baby?!” You shouted and ran after him with lightning speed. Myungsoo turned around quick enough to wave at a girl before running for his life.

This is the daily like of these two neighbors. Shouting, bickering and running. It was always like that. The neighborhood got used to it so they didn’t mind it at all. Well, maybe because you were too scary to talk to.

The way they met wasn’t that great too.

 

*Flashback*

You met him when he almost hit you with his motorcycle. Lucky for you, you had fast reflexes. But you spilled your coffee on the floor causing your blood to rise.

“YAH!” You shouted. The stranger turned around.

Before you could say anything, he said, “Sorry. Didn’t mean it.”

Of course, being the stubborn person you are, you’re not going to let this matter rest. And besides, his apologize wasn’t sincere enough.

“There, you drop something.” You pointed on the floor. He followed your finger but didn’t see anything.

“What is it?”

“There.”

“What thing?”

“Your eyes. Remember to look where you going, jerk.” You emphasized on the word “jerk”.

You turned to walk away but a pair of hands turned you back around again. You turned to face that annoying jerk standing in front of you.

He smirked at you before flipping your forehead.

“Ouch!” You touched your forehead. Flames were visible in your eyes. “YAH! You stupid jerk!” You shouted back. He waved you back and sped off with his idiotic motorcycle.

“I swear I’m hunting that boy down.” You gritted your teeth.

God was kind enough and helped you. The boy who almost ran you over was a new employee at the company you were working at. And as predicted, the ambience in the company wasn’t peaceful.

He too happened to be your next door neighbor. Things weren’t going the way you planned. He wasn’t scared of you and always hung out with you. That made you a little happy.

*End Of Flashback*

 

“Oh, Park ~~~~~ and Kim Myungsoo, can you come to my office now? I have something to tell you both.” The director said. We both looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

“So, since you have a very strong relationship, I want you guys to work on this project that is very crucial to our section.” The director said.

“Wh-what?!’ I shouted.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!^^ How was the first chapter? Boring right? 

Sorry!! >< I can't write introductions very well. 

This is my first time writing a story and not one shots so...

go easy on me! Till next time!

Annyeong! :D