Who, or what are you?

Man of my dreams

Awkard. That's the only word that could be used to describe that night. Junmyeon had found himself in a diner with Yifan and a glass of cloudy lemonade. 

'Are you okay?' Yifan looked at Junmyeon with those big puppy dog eyes and he felt like he was going to melt but he couldn't, not when he knew. 

'Nothing.' He wanted to leave but didn't wish to envoke the wrath of a ghost or end up wandering aimlessly through his dream world.

The tension grew until Yifan couldn't bear it. 

'Seriously, what's wrong? You're being off with me and we're not gonna get anywhere if you don't tell me the problem.' 

Junmyeon sat back uncomfortably, surprised by Yifans sudden outburst. 

Its because you're a ghost and that's freaking me out.

He didn't say anything but instead picked up a menu, using it to cover his face and hide his discomfort. 

'What should we order? I'm hungry.' He chose to be as abrasive as possible in order to end the dream as quickly as possible. 

One oversized burger later and they had only managed small talk. Junmyeon felt a growing sense of anxiousness growing in his chest as he contemplated the consequences of his actions. The tension could be cut with a knife and he didn't know what to do about it. It felt like everyone else had noticed because their waitress was over every five seconds to ask if they needed anything. 

Halfway through a piece of pie it began raining outside the diner, Junmyeon looked out to the skyline. They were on the outskirts of a small town that had nothing much of interest to look at. It was only then he realised something was off. He wasn't in China. He had figured out that all of the dreams previous had taken place there, which made sense if Yifan was a Cinese ghost, but where were they? Looking round he noticed that there were people of many different races there, he just hadn't cottened on as their waitress was Chinese.

Where are we then? America? That would explain why we're in a diner.

'I'm sorry.' Yifan suddenly spoke, 'I don't know what I did that upset you this much but I'm sorry, so will you please stop benig awkward with me?' 

Junmyeon didn't know what to say in response, his eye darted across the room un panic. He didn't have to think for too long, however, because the nex thing he knew he was awake. 


That dream hadn't felt like a whole night but sure enough light was spilling in through his bedroom window. That night had agitated him and left him with a feeling of being greatly wronged. Nevertheless he had to go to work. Groaning he rolled out of bed and rubbed his feet against the carpet to warm them up before slipping on his slippers. 

He stretched up, his back clicking in the process. Lazily he wandered out of the room to his bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.

Damn, I need to shave.

He admired his reflection in the mirror, running his hands across his face and through his hair.

I need to get my roots touched up again.

After a quick shower he made himself a large cup of coffee and sat down on his sofa. Flicking thorugh the channels he saw a story about the psychic Madam Lobelle that everyone was obsessed with. 

After being engrossed in the story for a while it dawned on him that he was going to be late if he didn't hurry up. After pretty much sprinting around his apartement he managed to get to get ready only to have to stop and take his suit jacket back off to put more deoderant on. 

He got in the lift, which just had to stop at every floor, and waited to get down so he could leave. A pretty young girl got onto the lift two floors below his and earned herself some admring looks off of the strangers in there but she was only looking at him. He smiled awkwardly back and looked at his watch to avoid her gaze. 

Once they reached the bottom floor everyone spilled out of the lift and began power walking towards the doors. He felt a tap on his shoulder, turning round th egirl from the lift was stood behind him.

'Hi, I just moved into the building, what floor do you live on?' She looked up at him with wide eyed and prettily. 

'Uh, the 12th.' 

'Really, I'm 10th.'

'That's great and all but I have to go.' He gestured towards the door and turned his back to her.

Once he got closer to the door he saw his assistant waiting for him, looking flustered at his boss's lateness. 

'Xiaozhu, sorry I'm late.'

'It's alright Mr Wu.'


Hey guys! Another quick update /)*o*(\!!

You guessed right, Yifan isn't the ghost! Kekekeke.

Thanks so much for all of the love I've been recieving recently in the comments and subscriptions! Do you think we can make it to 100 subs before the story is over? We've still got a fair bit of story left so hopefully!

See you next time! 

(Also who else is jamming to 4minutes hate at the moment?)