First date (2)

Man of my dreams

After being seated the pair ordered drinks while they looked over the menu. They were sat out on the balcony overlooking the park, plants wrapped themselves around the fencing, sprouting purple and pink flowers. To Junmyeon's surprise the colours of the flowers matched the colours of the mats placed on the table for their food. Finding this quite amusing he sniggered a little, earning a confused yet endeared glance from his date. However once he looked back at the menu he realised that he couldn't read what it said, like his book or the board in the first dream, but now he knew why. It was Chinese. He hadn't registered it the first time because he wasn't used to the language plus his penmanship wasn't good even in his dreamland. 

Wu Yifan is a Chinese name, God how did I not notice earlier?

'Is there a problem Myeonnie?' Yifan was looking at him glaring at the menu.

'Oh, uh I just can't decide what to have, what do you suggest?' He couldn't say he couldn't read cause it wouldn't make sense if he couldn't read it.

'Actually I've never eaten here before so I don't know either.' Yifan snickered into his menu, which was really cute but it didn't change the fact that he couldn't read the menu. 

'Well I'll get whatever you get, I'm not that fussy plus you're paying so I wouldn't want to get something too expensive.' 

'I'm paying?' 

Junmyeon looked up wide eyed at Yifan who has his eyebrows furrowed. 

Crap, I didn't bring any money.

'Uh I, uh.' He tripped over his words, he shouldn't have presumed that Yifan would pay.

'I was joking, of course I'll pay since I was the one who asked you out.' Yifan seemed amused by Junmyeon's panic. He looked back down to the menu before suggesting food and ordering for the two of them.


After they got their meal they spent what felt like only a few minutes talking, but when Junmyeon sipped some of his drink he realised that not only had the ice in his lemonade melted, it had also become warm in the Suns heat. It was only then did he check the time and realise that nearly four hours had passed. Furthermore everyone who had been there when they entered had been left and been replaced with people waiting for their dinner.

'We should probably leave soon cause we've been here. For almost four hours and we've only order four drinks and two meals between us.' Junmyeon drank what was left in his glass and stated to take his coat off the back of his seat.

'Why should we leave.?' Yifan was confused by his dates sudden descison to leave. 

'Cause we're sitting at a table but not ordering so we're not making them any money so we seem rude.' Junmyeon had, had a part time job in a cafe during his university years so he was very conscious of this. 

'Okay.' Yifan was still confused by his dates determination to leave but complied anyway. 


 Once they left the restaurant the pair headed through the park back to where they had met earlier.

'Do you want to get ice cream?' Junmyeon gestured towards an ice cream van parked by the lake. 

'Sure, you wait here and I'll surprise you.' Yifan put his hands on Junmyeon's shoulder and turned him around so he wouldn't be able to see the ice cream he got him. 

Yifan ran off leaving Junmyeon stood there grinning like an idiot. After a few minutes Yifan returned holding two large ice cream cones, one with strawberry, cookie dough and white chocolate ice cream scoops raspberry sauce and multicoloured sprinkles. The other, well Junmyeon couldn't really tell what it was cause all of it was various shoelaces of blues and greens, possibly mint of bubblegum? 

The two of them sat down on a bench beside the river, thankfully Junmyeon had received the normal looking ice cream. They say so close together that their thighs were touching, it was kind of awkward eating the ice cream because Junmyeon was right handed so he had the cone in his right hand but that arm was pressed against Yifans, who luckily was also right handed so he was holding the cone in the hand furthest from Junmyeon. But what Junmyeon didn't expect was that Yifan would place his free hand on Junmyeon's thigh. He flinched a little due to the surprise but relaxed as it was strangely comforting. 

They sat in silence for a while watching as the sun moved across the sky and the wind blew the glistening lake. The gentle breeze blew through their hair and rustled the trees behind them. Junmyeon took this as a chance to look up at Yifans profile.

Wow, I know he's just a figment of my imagination but damn did I do well, he looks like a chiseled Greek god.

Yifan looked down at Junmyeon, and he pulled back slightly, blushing under the taller mans gaze and the realisation that he had been caught starring. 

'You have some ice cream on your lips.' Yifan broke the silence and reache his hand up and placed it on Junmyeon's face.

What, what? Wait what?

Yifan wiped the ice cream off of Junmyeon's lips, gazing into his eyes before pulling their faces together into a kiss. 

Junmyeon froze for a second, with their lips pressed together, then closed his own eyes and leaned into the kiss. After a few seconds Yifan moved his left hand from Junmyeon's thigh and wrapped it around his waist, pulling them closer together. Junmyeon dos the same and wrapped his hands around Yifan, deepening the kiss. He learned two things from the kiss:

1. Yifan was a very good kisser.

2. The ice cream he had was bubble gum, mint and blueberry. 

However there was something off about the kiss, the others lips were beginning to remind him of the texture of a T-shirt? 

He opened his eyes from the kiss only to realise he was kissing his pillow.

'Ahhhhhhhh!' He rolled over and threw his pillow across the room. 'Why does it always have to end at the best part?' He flailed around on his bed out of frustration.


Hi guys! Sorry it's been so long since the last update /)u(\~~*

Hope you like the latest chapter, finally a kiss! I'm sorry if the story is confusing at the minute, all will become clear in due course ,maybe not for a while cause I want to use all of the fluff ideas I have before the end (Krisho is such a good pair for fluff I can't). 

See you all next time x