Face to face

Man of my dreams

Junmyeon woke up feeling cold and scared. He hadn't had a dream that night. No Yifan, or creepy faces, for a whole night. All kinds of stupid thoughts were flying through his head.

What if the ghost knows that I know? What if they're just messing with me and they're gonna kill me? Oh God.

He sat contemplating the possible outcomes, how his landlord would feel when they found his body, how long would they take to find his body? He had paid the rent a few days earlier so the landlord wouldn't have a reason to come to his room for another three weeks, by then his body would have rotted. He spent so long thinking about his 'death' that he was nearly late to work


Yifan and Xiaozhu arrived safely in Korea and their first order of business was to go and meet with the lawfirm with whom they would be partering up with to handle their legal business as they needed experts in the Korean legal system.

They dropped their stuff off at their new house, which was very nice, and headed out to the law firm.


Junmyeon had a meeting with Madam Lobelle, well not a real meeting, she was coming into the office to 1.Speak to him and 2. 'Spread some talismans for a better aura in the office.'. The second part was kind of weird but she did that first getting a lot of confused looks in the process. After she was done they went to sit on the roof, which Junmyeon hadn't had a chance to eat on since his first week, to eat some blt's she had brought with her.

'Today.' She spoke after a few minutes of silence and looking at the pretty flower beds the company had put on the roof.

Junmyeon swallowed a mouth full of sandwich, 'What's today? The court case isn't for two weeks.'

'No you'll meet someone important today.' She stood up and walked to put her wrapper in the bin.

'Who?' Junmyeon stood up

Yifan? He thought.

'I'm sorry, I don't have all the answers.' She looked back at him over her shoulder and smiled, somewhat sadly.


Yifan walked into the building to be greeted by a vice president.

'We are honoured that you have chosen us to represent your company, Mr Wu.' The vice president held out his hand to Yifan.

'Well you are the best in Korea,' he reached out and shook the mans hand, 'you're the number one choice.'

'Haha we are flattered that you think so highly of us, it's a shame that the president couldn't meet with you today, however as you probably know he is on a business trip today, funnily enough he is in China, he flew there earlier today.'

'You never know we might have passed each other at the airport!'

After exchanging some really not funny jokes with the vice president they headed up to the office floors to sign the necessary paperwork.


Junmyeon and Madam Lobelle came downstairs again after their lunch on the roof. Junmyeons head was spinning, there were too many mysteries going on at the same time; the ghost, Yifan and whoever it was that he was going to meet that day. He found himself staring at everyone who walked past him, hoping that it would be something stupid like meeting an electrician who's on his way to fit a better heating system for Junmyeons desk.

'Well I have to be going.' Madam Lobelle turned to face Junmyeon who, in his distracted state, hadn't realised that they had gotten back to the office already.

'Ah, yes, see you at the next meeting.' He smiled trying to conceal how conflicted he felt.

Madam Lobelle reached out and put her hand on his shoulder, squeezing it slightly.

'It will work out, I can see it,' She smiled, her eyes warm and comforting, she raised her hand into a fist, 'As the kids would say, fighting!' 

'Fighting.' Junmyeon made a fist, he had to admit she had made him feel a little better.

Just as she walked away one of his colleagues shouted him. 

'Junmyeon!' He ran over to where Junmyeon was stood. 'Hey we've got a really important client in, can you go buy coffees and cake for 6 people for when they finish signing the contracts? Bring them to the vice presidents office in 15 minutes.' He handed him the money and walked away without waiting for Junmyeon to respond.

He was used to it. Even though he was working quite a big case it seemed like it would take a while for him to lose the title of coffee guy.


When Yifan and the others got off the elevator a woman got in the elevator next to them, Yifan paused for a second, he was sure the woman was Madam Lobelle.

Why would she be in a lawfirm?

As they rounded the corner to head towards the seperate meeting rooms, the vice president stopped to gloat about the hard work all their staff were doing, Yifan wasn't really listening, just nodding his head along. However something happened that caught his attention.

'Junmyeon!' One of the employees ran across the office, stopping just in front of someone and talking to them.

Yifan couldnt't see the person because there was a wall in the way.

It couldn't be... could it? Junmyeon, my Junmyeon?

Just as he was about to take a few steps to the side to see if it was Junmyeon the group began to walk down the corridor.


Junmyeon had perfected his getting-coffee-quick-as-hell technique so he was back with two minutes to spare (which he used to cool down a bit)

He had also perfected his knocking-on-a-door-with-your-foot-because-your-hands-are-full-but-makng-it-sound-like-a-hand technique so getting into the room wasn't a problem.

'Sir, I brought coffee and cakes for you and the clients.' 

'Splendid Junmyeon, thank you, what have you gotten?'

'Two red velvet cakes, two raspberry and white chocolte and two triple chocolates.' Junmyeon smiled sweetly knowing that most strangers had a soft spot for his cuteness.


'Splendid Junmyeon, thank you...' Yifan had been facing the vice president so hadn't seen the person who had entered with drinks but now he had to know. But he couldn't turn round, he was too scared.

What if it's not him? I'll have gotten my hopes up for nothing. But what if it is him? What will I do? Confess to him in front of everyone? Ask for his number? 

While Yifan was having an internal debate, Junmyeon had finished reading out the menu and was leaving the room.

Crap.

The door closed and Junmyeon was out of the room.

No I need to know.

'May I be excused to the bathroom?' Yifan stood up and gestured towards the door.

'Naturally, my assistant will take you.' The vice president nodded at his assistant.

'No, no it's fine I saw where it was on the way in.' Yifan started to leave the room.

It'd be weird if anyone saw.


Junmyeon was walking down the corridor when he heard the door open and close behind him.

Did someone want a different cupcake? He turned around to see a tall man behind him.

'Junmye-' Yifan had started to speak as Junmyeon had turned around.

They both froze. Looking into each others eyes, the eyes they had looked into so many times and yet never before. Junmyeon held his breath.

This can't be real... This can't be real

'Yi-Yifan?' Junmyeon swallowed.

'It really is you.' Yifan pulled Junmyeon into a warm embrace.

The smaller man blinked a few times, taking in the situation. He lifted his hands to wrap around Yifan. The taller man smelt of cologne, he chest was firm and wide yet still comfortable. It felt so right, like they had hugged a million times before.

'I was so scared the other night.'

'Me too.' Junmyeon felt like he could cry, it was real, Yifan was real. It was like a weight had been lifted from both of their chests.

Yifan pulled back from the hug and pulled a card from his back pocket, he pulled Junmyeons hand up and placed the card in it.

'My business card, call me later, I have to go back to the meeting.' Hesqueezed his hands, smiling the widest smile Junmyeon had ever seen.

'I will.' Junmyeon smilled like he'd just won the lottery and squeezed Yifans hands back.

Yifan pulled Junmyeon towards him and planted a kiss on the smaller mans head. 

'See you soon.'


Hellloooooo ~* FINALLY THEY MEET!

I've been looking forward to writing this chapter ~(^u^)~.

Sorry that some of the stuff to do with Junmyeons work is a bit vague, I chose lawyer as a job for him for some reason even though I have no clue how it works...

Anywayyyyy the answers to the final mysteries will be revealed soon! 

See you next time!