Lazy day

Man of my dreams

Junmyeon flopped down on the sofa next to Yifan, a large bowl of popcorn in hand. Yifan glanced over Junmyeon's shoulder and took a large handful of popcorn and stuffed it into his mouth.

'Hey! That was like all of the bowl!' He gestured to the now largely depleted amount of popcorn.

'What? I've got big hands.' Yifan held up his left hand and admired it with a wide grin on his face. He circled around the sofa before sitting down practically on Junmyeon's lap.

'What should we watch?' Yifan leaned forward and picked up the remote before flipping through the channels. 

Jumyeon grinned when he noticed that all of the movies on TV were his favourites. He hummed a bit before settling on Mean Girls, earning a confused side glance of Yifan.

'What? I like Mean Girls.' He huffed and snuggled himself into the taller ones side. 

Everytime Yifan made a grab for the popcorn Junmyeon pulled it away and mumbled something about about the other having had most of it anyway. They spent the rest of the movie in comfortable silence with the occasional laughing fit at something that happened in the movie. 

Once it ended Yifan reached over and grabbed his phone off of the table, just as he picked it up it buzzed in his hand.

'Ah, it's here.' He stood up and pulled a hoodie off of the arm chair next to them.

'What's here?' Junmyeon sat up and placed the, now empty bowl, onto the table.

'The pizza.' Yifan pulled the hoodie over his head and walked towards the door. 

'When did you order pizza?' He turned in his seat but the other had already opened the door and was exchanging money with the delivery man.

Junmyeon took this as a chance to admire his dates back. Broad shoulders, long arms and legs, slight muscles but not too obvious that he works out (Junmyeon guessed that the weights in the corner were mainly for decoration or showing off purposes).

Looking around the apartment he realised that his dream man was pretty rich to be able to afford such a big place in the centre of whatever city they were in. Yifan came back into the room with a pizza and bottle of diet coke. He flipped up the lid and with a proud look said. 

'Dig in!' 

Junmyeon couldn't control his laughter at Yifans stupid face, leaving the man looking defeated. 

They decided to watch some TV because they couldn't settle on  movie. Surprisingly Yifan suggested Pretty Little Liars, Junmyeon had only ever watched the first season so he knew that they couldn't get further than that in his dream.


 

As night fell Yifan moved into the kitchen to make hot drinks while Junmyeon wandered over to the window to admire the scenery. The apartment overlooked the city which was slowly lighting up as the day faded away. Clouds seemed as if they were being split in half by the skyscrapers, pink and blue waves wrapping themselves around the very peak of the buildings.

Looking down he could see that the smaller buildings were already lit up for night time. He put his hand to the window to look further down into the dancing lights of passing cars. Yifan wrapped his hands around Junmyeon's waist and rested his head on the snappers shoulder. Junmyeon kept one hand on the window but placed the other over Yifans. 

They stood like this in silence for a few minutes before Yifan pulled away slightly.

'C'mon, the hot chocolate is gonna get cold.' He pulled Junmyeon by the hand back to the sofa, where he had set the drinks down on the table in front.

The drinks themselves were in large lilac mugs, covered in cream and marshmallows shaped lien flowers. There was no denying that, despite his appearance, Yifan was actually really cute. He smiled into his mug before taking a sip.

'Oh my God, what did you put in this? It's amazing!' 

'It's a secret!' Yifan smirked with a sense of triumph. 

'Please tell me.' He pouted up at his date. 

'I won't tell you but I'll make it for you again, just come round whenever you want some.' He leaned forward and kissed Junmyeon on the head. 

He closed his eyes and tilted his head back to meet Yifans lips with his own but no matter how much he tried he couldn't find them. He opened his eyes to the ceiling of his apartment.


Sorry, it's been a while guys :.(

I was feeling inspired today and decided to write down a new chapter while I had the ideas in my head so I hope you enjoy the fluff!