Change

Was this meant to be?

After the whole fuss in the restaurant was over between Maddy and Ji, they headed off to their homes, still rambling on about the whole artsy and fashion stuff that I never understand. But, SeunGeun just stood there with a smile on his face looking at me.

“Hey let’s go home, you stay in the main annex of my house. Free of charge.” He said with a smile on his face that reminded me of Naruto, and that made me smile.

“Ok, I’ll have to get my stuff tomorrow morning. Is that ok?”

I trusted him, more than anyone. Maybe even more than Maddy, it was weird, but it felt so right in it’s own little way. We drove back to his house, in his over exaggerated drag car. One of my dream cars you could say. The chairs were in y black and red leather, and it had a full surround system installed. Of course, we listened to some of Big Bang’s latest demo tracks that they had sent over to SeunGeun oppa. They were good but I didn’t like the fact that I couldn’t hear oppa’s voice in the background. His deep and powerful rapping voice that had inspired me to start rapping and beat boxing, it was the best thing that I had ever heard.

“Ne, oppa, I was thinking. When are you going to release a solo album? I mean, nearly everyone in the band has. And your voice is better than theirs so why not?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Well for a start. All I wanted to do in this band was rapping, and rapping isn’t really a huge hit in Korea. So when we debut in America that’s when I’ll release a solo album full of raps and with a few songs, well maybe.”

He had a cool smirk on his face, which looked oh so very natural on his face. It was as if he knew how they would react and how he would be able to reach the hits in his first solo. Just by looking at him, I wanted to do the same thing as him. Debut and find a way to be famous worldwide, not just the few big countries, but also the whole world.

The mighty roar of the engine stopped, in front of a very big and modern house. It had at least 10 annexes that were all double the size of our crib, maybe even more. It was breath taking and I was sure my jaw was touching the ground like the animes.

“That’s where you live?” I asked, still unsure if I was actually seeing right.

“Yeah, it was a hand me down from my dad, he designed it so if we had guests they had their own house, but still in the same property. Well that was the idea but my mom got a bit carried away and built a huge mansion sort of thing” He had an awkward smile on his face, I wasn’t really surprised, who could handle a house, no scratch that a mansion of this size.

When I entered the building that I was to live in for the next year, there was a butler waiting there for me.

“Master, is this the person who you were talking about?” he asked oppa.

I wondered how he knew who I was, and I mean why would SeunGeun talk about me? We had only just met today on the bus this morning. On the other hand, maybe he called in while we were in the restaurant. He did go out for a call maybe that was it. Well whatever it was, it is freaky how his talking about me.

“Madam, please follow me please.” The butler said, but I wasn’t sure if I should go further into the building.

“It’s ok, I’ll see you in the main building, and we’ll watch some TV before we sleep. Man but I don’t want to go to school tomorrow, we have Geography, why do we have to do that.” He moaned.

“Oh, ok and yeah I know and in England we don’t even do any world geography. It’s all about England, self-centered but much. Ooh I think I have to go.” I quickly said and left.

I followed the butler into the heart of the annex and into the bedroom that was amazing. It was my dream bedroom, it was so nostalgic and it made me remember of the good days, when I was still living with my dad. He used to give me anything I wanted, but for some reason I can’t remember anything that happened to me during my childhood. It was just one day I got up in the morning and there I was, with my mom. By then they had already been divorced for about a year and lived separately. I found out that she was in America and my dad was in Japan. It didn’t feel right, I didn’t care but I wanted to see my dad. However, she just threw me out and by chance; I had a relative living in England. Then was able to live with her for a while, then finally met Maddy and her parents were rich for the wrong reasons, but you know they’re good people. They took me in when I had nowhere to call my own home. They gave me clothes, bought me whatever, and treated me like their own. When I finally came back from my little flash back, the butler opened a door to the right. I thought it would be the bathroom, but who knew there was a walk-in wardrobe with full of clothes and countless amount of jewelry. It was worth enough to feed a whole army through a whole army. I didn’t know if I could handle this dramatic change.