Revelation

Was this meant to be?

I followed T.O.P up to the front entrance of my annex, when T.O.P turned around to look at me with an intense looks.

“I’m sorry for the last few days… To be honest with you, it wasn’t that I wanted to find your type. I just had a lot of things going around my head. You know… fitting in and all that.”

His head was pointing down. He seemed pretty honest. Just like a manga scene. I lifted his hand up and kissed him on the cheek quickly, then ran into the annex. My heart was about to jump out of my heart. I felt all giddy and out of control with a sudden rush of happiness. My head was light and half way to heaven. Before I used to believe that when people wrote of poems, talking about “sharing and getting drunk over the sweet wine of love” was a nothing more than exaggerations. But here I was getting drunk over the addictive wine of love.

His piercing stare that would make my heart beat faster by the second, his kind personality that always seems to understand what I’m going through and last but not least, the magnificent presence that I get from him makes me want to smile. The feeling of melancholy just leaves me when he’s within 10 meters. Yet… for some reason when I try to think back into my past all I see is his crying face when he was only young and when I try to think back even more, my head feels like it’s going to burst. 

“God… I don’t understand that guy… I know that I’ve met him when I was small. But why was he crying... and why can’t I remember anything else. I wish I could understand all of this.” I muttered to myself as I looked at my scarred face, in front of the extravagant mirror that stood on the eastern wall.

I stared at myself, my dark skin that had gotten lighter since last week. A sudden flashback of what I used to look like when my father was still with me. The young girl with pearl white skin and large rabbit like eyes, stared at me from inside the mirror. She spoke…

“Who are you?”

I was confused, pinched myself to see if this was reality or just a dream.

“No, this is not happening…” I told myself

 “Ok, breath. I just have to… umm, ask what’s going on. That’s RIGHT ASK!!!” I thought to myself.

However, when I turned back at the mirror, the past me had disappeared and was replaced with a shining blue silhouette of a wolf.

 “Look back to who you were… It’s only you who can control me and save your own future, along with the world. However to know your past you must ask SeunHyun.” and with that the wolf disappeared and it was only me yet again on the mirror.

“What in the devil was that?” I asked myself, “That TOP knows something about me, maybe something that I don’t even know.”

I rummaged around my bag like it was a race. Books and sheets of paper flew out of it as if they were alive. And finally I had found my phone that I was looking for. TOP had already set his number onto speed dial number one. Truly fascinating in why he would do something like that.

I pressed the metallic key and waited for an answer as the phone rang.

*ring, ring, ring*

“Hello what’s the matter? Something wrong?” he asked with slightly rushed tone in his voice.

“Yeah… there is can you come over? I have a few things that I was wanting to ask you for a while now.”

“Oh…” he said as he silently cut off the phone.

Minutes later, there was a ring on the door. I slowly lifted my body up from the soft feathered seat that was in front of the mirror and opened the door with my face pointing towards the floor.

“You know something don’t you?” I asked.

“What do you mean? Are you sure you don’t have a fever? Because I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“STOP PLAYING AROUND! I know you from the past, and for some reason I can’t remember anything other than that! Also! Just few minutes ago some wolf appeared on the mirror! Explain all this to me already!”

I had my hand around his collar although he was taller than me, it would have probably looked really pathetic if someone had seen me in this state.

“Fine… It’s about time that wolf appeared.”

TOP lifted his arms and gently lowered my arms and lead me to my bed to sit me down.

“Hmm where to start… Well I guess it doesn’t make any difference.” He spoke to himself, “ Well for a start, your father… his still alive, and you are the daughter of the Mongolian yakuza!”