Hard to understand

Was this meant to be?

“Oh, Anuka even if you did this, I’m sure you had your reasons let’s get all cleaned up. Remember you have some new clothes let me see you in them.” SeunGeun said sympathetically.

“Urgh, you got into a fight again, are you addicted or something! You hadn't even lasted a week yet without injuring someone. Man I have to ask dad to get these three into hospital again, thank god that my father is the leader of a mafia or else Anuka you would be in jail by now!” she said jokingly and face palmed her forehead as she looked into her mobile phone to call her dad.

She was right I was addicted to fighting, ever since my parents had split up my temper had been high and I was easily provoked. Ever since my dad broke up with my mum after finding out she had cheated on him, I never wanted to face her ever again. She went to America with this 61-year-old retarded old guy and left my dad. This so-called step father was a complete scumbag, he treated me with no respect and even put my whole family down, I nearly killed him once, even if I did that wouldn’t bring me happiness at all. I felt happy during that time but I knew I was putting a heavier load on my back. Sometimes I would wonder if I did it kill him right here and right now, and saw him bloody like those es who spouted crap at my face.  Would anyone have cared for me?

“Anuka let’s go and get you cleaned up and have something for dinner and you’re not staying here again! It’s too dangerous. You could have gotten yourself hurt or maybe even died! I can’t ever see you like this again ok!” SeunGeun shouted at me in a worry.

My face cracked, all of my emotions rushed out, all of the years since I last cried used to be my pride. However, my tears ran down my face without me even realizing that I had been crying. My mind knew how to produce tears but my face was emotionless, confused even. I had forgotten how to cry, and I felt nothing more than the pain that I had to deal with every day.

“There, there. I know it was hard to control yourself but the next time I’ll be by yours side to stop you, so that you won’t have to regret doing anything that you shouldn’t have.” He said with a weak smile on his face and hugged me tightly trying to soak up all my tears on his shoulders.

I walked upstairs and unlocked the weak and dull looking grey wooden door, and walked into the bright colored room that didn’t resemble my personality at all. It was the only place, where I could truly be myself and not worry. Not be afraid of what other people think about me at school trying to keep a cool image. What made me do that come up with an image was a mystery even to me. However, not one of the people I know has figured out the real me even Maddy who is my good friend. Yet somehow even in a single day I had opened up to SeunGeun oppa as if I known him throughout my whole life. I could talk to him about everything and anything and yet he would know exactly what I was on about.
His face seemed to spark a memory in my head but whenever I tried to think about my head starts to spin and I get stinging pain in my head. No matter how much I tried the pain over powered me. Leaving me clueless yet again.

SeunGeun looked impatient and handed me the two Uniqlo bags and one of the many big bang bags and told me to quickly put them and on and to tell Maddy to wear some nice evening clothes and that he has a surprise for her. I was shocked at what Maddy had bought for me, it was a black sparkly dress with one arm and one open, with a split on the side which revealed enough skin but not enough to make me look ty. In the other bag there was a cute little white furry minx jacket, which looked very nice as it hugged my body line to make me look skinnier that I was actually was.

I quickly pulled on my converses as ran downstairs I saw Maddy in an amazing red Gucci dress. With an amazing black bag with her own graffiti drawings on them. I didn’t think she had a coat since she usually never wears one and gets a cold the next day if I don’t grab one for her. We walked out and walked across the road to go to the best sushi bar in UK.

We walked in to see a dark blue hair and when he turned around all I heard was Maddy quelling at a very high-pitched voice. I looked back at the innocent man who was nearly going deaf was JiYoung.

“Hey TOP hyung! It’s been a month since I last saw, I heard that you started school today so I had to come and check out your old time frie…” he said but suddenly got interrupted by SeunGeun oppa.

“Don’t mention about this, she doesn’t know.” He whispered.

“OMG!!! TOP I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU ASKED G-D TO COME TO ENGLAND!!!!” she yet again shouted at her hyperactive voice.

“but I didn’t invite him…” said SeunGeun quietly.

I could see in the corner of my eye that Lee Hong Ki also had a visitor. It must be his sister I thought to myself. But as the evening went on, Maddy and Ji had started to talk about how her fashion style was amazing and how good at graffiti she was, which made Maddy very happy. I think she even got his private phone number and all I could think was “Her dad is going to get a huge phone bill.”