Fight or Love?

Was this meant to be?

All three of us walked in when HongKi was holding 30 or so huge bags, with brand names. Such as River Island, Super Dry, Uniqlo and a few other Japanese makes. I was sure that I spotted a Korean bag somewhere. He looked angry and I quickly rushed over to get all of the bags from him. I could see why he was so angry they at least weighed 100 kilograms. Thank god there was a bench next to me or else I would have had back problems again the next morning and that would be bad.

“Anuka, you go through that, ooh and there is big bang bag in there somewhere with TOP’s poster, wink wink! Me and Lee here will go get some paint from the back.” Then she left us in the warm and coasy room without a trace.

“You see, I’m safe as anything. I usually have two guards outside every night so you have no problem in worrying about me ok?” I lied without a hint of regret on my face.

Lying seemed like an instinct for me now a day. My once clean and peaceful personality had already been consumed by the dark side ever since my fifth birthday when my best friend died. Always making up lies to fit in and try to find a stupid subject to talk about was all part of an act. A sad little act where I could be of a minor importance and not someone with huge responsibility. Therefore, that if anything went wrong I could run away with my tail between my legs.

 “Anuka, you sure that’s ok?” he asked with a little hesitation and I nodded happily as I came back to the cruel and cold reality of life.

“I’ll be right back, I just need to talk to HongKi about something.” And so he left me on my own.

It felt nice, I liked the feeling of being alone and not having to worry about how other people saw me. After a while, I heard some chavy girls outside in the cold shouting torments and their stupid little fragile taunts at me through the window. I walked outside to face three girls, all of them very tall and skinny with little muscle and it made me laugh at how pathetic they were.

“What you laughin at?” the tallest and blondest one of them said

 “Oh nothing really. Just imagining how ugly you three would look like if appearances were based on personalities.” I said frankly to their spoilt little orange faces.

Another shouted at me,” You watch what you’re saying little I m too strong for you! You ugly and who do you think you are stealing the new hotties from us huh? Slag!”

Now they pulled the last straw. I walked closer to them as my eyes grew sharper at every step and my mouth clenched in anger. I looked at them straight in the eye, the feeling of such anger and looking at useless little rats were amusing yet disappointing.

“Just thank your mothers that you weren’t born as guys” I gave a smirk and started punching the girl in the middle.

I punched her and kicked her, I heard few clicks and snapping noises but I didn’t care. If I go into jail who is there to tell me that it wasn’t my fault? I know it was my fault and I didn’t need the sympathy. The other two tried to grab me from the back as I was repeatedly punched this girls face until it was unrecognizable. I elbowed them in their gut and stood up.

“Stupid little rats, what do you think you could do by grabbing me from my back huh? Have some pride, even a rat has more pride that you! NEVER EVER ATTACK FROM SOMEONES BACK YOU S!” I was in full rage like a dragon that had its precious scroll taken away from them.

I repeated the process again but each time punching harder until one of the girls yet again attacked from my back and tried strangle me, when I bit into her arm hard enough to make them bleed my eyes burned in excitement, I couldn’t help but to throw her on the floor and punch her like I did the rest. When I heard a deep voice from behind and a high-pitched squeal at me.

“Anuka, urgh not this again, didn’t I tell you the last time don’t let these rats enrage you like this they’re not worth all of this!” Maddy shouted at me in irritation.

My face was back to its innocent look but with blood dripping out of my mouth and splashes of blood covered my face.

“You, you did this? To these people, how could you. To even, think that someone could have the heart to do such a thing, are you a monster?” Lee HongKi said, after a shocking look on his face.