Hmm number one sleaze bag Rex

Was this meant to be?

“Her real father’s name is Ganbold...”

I couldn’t believe that she would have such a secret. Her violent aura that fills the room with fear, the special color of her eyes and that tattoo she has on the back of her neck.

“I see…” my eyebrows were low and my eyes had narrowed.

All of the rumors that I have heard from my father’s men about Ganbold’s yakuza group was performing missions that are at the most dangerous level possible. Believe it or not they have done huge stuff in the past. One of them is that they have taken over a rundown bank and it is not the second biggest bank in the world.

“Doesn’t she know this? Is there any proof that this is actually who you’re looking for?” I asked.

He hesitated slightly, “She should… Have a tattoo on her back. It should be a beautiful image of waves and flowers…”

T.O.P’s face was slightly blushing when he said this. It made me wonder about how close he was to Anko. In the past, at least ‘cause Anko is so much happier when she talks to him and that is really unnatural for her.

After talking to a bit more and getting a few more info on Anko. I left with a wave. All I wondered now was, what will happen to Anko if all of this leaked out into my family.

-----------------End of Maddy PoV----------------

  I was sitting quietly in my class, reading my book that I had put there about a month ago, but never had the chance to read it since I had forgotten about it.

It was a sweet book about a young couple who lived in two separate countries and how each of the struggled over the 290 day wait until they saw each other again. From the very first page it drew me into the story. Something was different about this story. It brought back nostalgia from my past. My memories duplicated over the story that I was reading, and yet it was just a mere coincidence.

“‘He was funny and not someone who would be cruel to girls. As I walked past him he whispered… ‘I wrote for her last night, the secret of my feelings and today might be the day.’ My god this book gets cheesier by the line.” I read out loud.

Someone tapped on my shoulder, “Urgh leave me alone! I am at good part in this book! Tuka is about to kiss Anko!”

I turned around to see who the idiot who dared to tap on my shoulder was. But it turned out to be the one and only Rex. The number one sleaze bag, he was too smart for his own good. Although I have to admit he was good looking for a half Chinese guy.

“Ni hao! Now what does this genius want with a low life like me?” I asked sarcastically.

“Well it seems like the frog is finally becoming a fox.” He smiled a smirk.

My eyes turned away and I just wanted to kill the thing, but I still chose the good girl path.

“Well I can’t be a frog all my life. It’s the same as you… You can’t be a wolf all your life.”

“Well, well. Well isn’t our Anuka just the foxiest lady in this room?” He shouted in a sarcastic tone to the whole class.

Everyone had turned around and started listening into a little vocal war. Nevertheless, everyone took the whole shouting thing as a surprise and yet they still laughed.

“Yah! Rex give, it a break! We all know that you started liking Anuka right everyone?”

“Who was that?”

Me and Rex both turned around to see Maddy and T.O.P standing there looking smug but you could see T.O.P was a bit surprised himself.