Fated or Changed?

Was this meant to be?

He looked down at me, with a surprising gaze. His eyes where shining though the sky was gloomy, I felt his heart rate go up and with high expectations so did mine. When all of a sudden the stupid bell went, Maddy who was still behind me trying to get HongKi oppa to talk to her, in the end she did get her autograph. She seemed happy enough, until her eyes reached mine. Then I knew the whole questioning this was going to start. So, she began by saying, “Hey, what the hell was up with you two going out since last august huh? He told Lee HongKi why couldn’t you tell me, huh?”

“Oh, it’s just that they’ve known each other for longer and since their both in the singing and acting industry, you know, secrets don’t escape. And big deal you only found out about them few months, and you kept on calling TOP ugly so you know…” I trailed of, trying to use every little bit of my acting skills that I had.

My heart slowed down as we walked to our next lesson, P.E. Since this term, it was dance and beat boxing it was fun for once. I could actually be good at something and get accepted by the class. Sure, we had stuff like martial arts and badminton etc, but no one actually cared. But this, this is what I enjoy the most and am proud of most. Maddy and me, usually go down to Hereford to do some street performance and art.

Maddy’s parents are really rich, I don’t really know why and don’t really care to be honest. However, since I’ve gotten into good terms with them, they bought us a store and got permission to remodel it so that we could have it as our crib. It’s pretty nice, some posters here and there but most of it is Maddy’s graffiti that she amazing at. She’s done the every wall inside and out in graffiti and our names in different fonts. I just though since SeunGeun and HongKi are here, now we have to ask my oppas to write their names on there. That is if we found some space on the wall somewhere.

Our PE classes were mixed so we probably had to get into a pair with a guy and start dancing and stuff.

“Oppa can we go together in a pair?” I asked SeunGeun, still remembering my stupid sentence and started to blush.

“Oh, uh yeah. I don’t see why not.” He said, while getting stuck on some words.

I was glad that it wasn’t just me who was in this situation. He felt embarrassed as well, because his face was starting to glow with a tint of red and his fingers were on his lips.

We got changed and stood by each other the medium sized gym hall, and listened to the teacher’s instructions.

“Today we will do some practicing on our break dancing! You numbskulls had better been practicing at home. If you didn’t want to get a big fat zero on your report that’s in tomorrow. You three in that street outfit, are getting warmed up and you three will demonstrate in 10 minutes. To be honest I hated this teacher.

 

To be honest I hated this teacher, though he was a former pro dancer his annoying as hell. But the 10 minutes that we had to warm up seemed like nothing and he called us all up to the middle of the hall.  

“Anuka and the two new kids! Hurry up and dance already, if you can that is.” He smirked at us, in a shameful way and a very low way.

All three of us were angry and we knew what to do. Since I have been practicing the dance for la la la and we quickly told HongKi to follow us after we have done it one and before that he should beat box for us.

He agreed and we started busting our moves and HongKi oppa started beat boxing since we didn’t have any good music, we had asked the teacher to let us dance with no music.

As me and “TOP” had started to dance the La La La routine once over, our HongKi oppa stepped in and TOP left and then he started to beat box. We gave our evil smirks towards the teacher who had been glaring at us throughout the whole routine. As SeunGeun oppa stopped so did we, everyone was quiet until Maddy started to clap and cheer us, when suddenly everyone followed. We gave one final shout at the screaming crowd and laughed the last laugh of the class at the teacher. He seemed to get angry, which made us laugh.

SG oppa whispered to Lee HongKi “You sure you haven’t got a thing for Anuka? You seem to be opening up to her lately.”

Lee HongKi seemed to have been saying something back but I couldn’t hear properly because of Maddy disturbing me with her latest information on how amazing the Big Bang group is and the reason why TOP had left big bang for this year.

“Anuka, oh my god! I found out why TOP left! Apparently, there were some rumors about how he was engaged to this girl about his age in England. I wonder who it could be?” she asked with a slight sarcasm in her voice.

My face went blank with shock I really didn’t know how to face this. He and I were hugging, he asked me to go out with him in secret. If he had a fiancée, why would he be going out with me even if it were fake? He was walking towards me, my heart raced though I knew that we weren’t in a serious relationship, I felt sad and angered by what he had done. The last bell of the day went and I put on a fake face and smiled.

“Oppa let’s go. We need to show you two something.” As I turned around to face Maddy, she seemed to be grinning with high expectation.

“Hey, we’ll be heading in front of you two and I’ll leave you two love birds together. I’ll see at the studio ok?” she laughed and waved goodbye whilst taking Lee HongKi with her by his elbow.

As everyone leaved, the gym and me and SeunGeun oppa stood there, with him staring at me as the sunlight reflected off his eyes and looked like he was about cry.