Stupid Little Me...

Was this meant to be?

So far, today seemed to go by like a flash. Who knew this school could actually be fun if you knew the right people. Business class was funny, since we had to sell this bar of chocolate to a man that came in from the nearby Morrison’s (One of the four main supermarkets in the UK). Then Lee Hong Ki started drawing this thing on a bit of paper saying “Angel Chocolate” and stuck it on the front of the three chocolate bars that we were given. Our scenery was White Day. It was a day when the boys give back present or chocolate in our case to the girls that gave chocolate to them on Valentine’s Day. I had to play Lee Hong Ki’s girlfriend and HongKi oppa kissed the chocolate bar and recited his line from “You’re Beautiful” and said “Angel Chocolate, melt her lips.” Then we had to stand in a pose where it looked like we were kissing. Obviously, this was a love triangle and SeunGeun oppa stood a distance from us and said “If only I had bought Angel Chocolate instead of TOP chocolate”.

It was extremely funny to see the reactions of the other people in the class, many people complemented out acting skills, where in fact it was all thanks to these famous yet unknown characters that came to England. I giggled to myself as we were walking to the upper playground where Maddy was waiting impatiently. Her face was yet again hyperactive to the point that she looked like an uncontrollable rabid squirrel. Still I laughed out of disgrace at my friend and I’m sure she is excited about two Korean people coming to our school but there is a limit to this, you know. I waved at her with a flick of my hand, you could say that I was trying to act cool between these two amazing guys but this was how I waved usually. When we got to a close enough range to talk Maddy, she whispered to me to introduce them to her.

I laughed and told these two “Hey this is Maddy be careful she bites, big time but she’s nice once you understand her.”

They were both laughing pretty hard, even HongKi oppa was about to shed a tear, he was pretty cute just like a brother that I never had. By the way, he let me call him Oppa when we were doing that advert thing for Business class.

Maddy, stood there quietly when SeunGeun oppa said “Maddy right? Nice to meet you. Just try not to make HongKi here angry ok?”

“Huh? That’s Lee HongKi. OMG!!! Hey, can I have your autograph? Huh, can I? Oh um paper, Anuka GET ME PAPER ALREADY!” she really flipped now. I didn’t think she was such a huge fan, we did watch that drama “You’re Beautiful” but I’m sure his not in it.

“Hey go get it yourself, his not going anywhere. Why are you flipping anyway, it’s not like his Jeremy from You’re Beautiful.” Her face was at a complete stand still and HongKi oppa laughed.

“Anuka, one he is the actor who plays him, two he is amazing singer and three LOOK AT HIM!” she was angry and I felt like an idiot and blushed.

“Ha-ha, I can’t believe you didn’t figure that out, hey HongKi sing something.” SeunGeun Oppa said.

 

HongKi had started singing one of his songs from F.T. Island called Wedding Dress. Maddy was right it was amazing; it melted my heart as he sang this beautiful silk like melody. I smiled as I looked over my shoulder up at SeunGeun to find that he looked jealous and that made me happy.

“Oppa are you jealous of HongKi?” I asked, it seemed that he was startled and it was funny and it made me giggle like a little girl.

His eyes moved from side to side with his two fingers on his perfect peach like lips and raised it to say, “!” in a very cute American accent. It reminded me of that situation that he had to act out in his Boys over Flowers parody when he had just kissed DaeSung. His face was red and HongKi oppa had stopped singing, the two seemed to be staring at us as if we were a real couple.

My face also lit bright red and we face away from each other and shouted “!” in sync, which just made those two even more curious.

“Oh by the way, just so you know Maddy. Anuka and me are dating. Actually, we’ve been dating since last August. I just told her to keep it a secret I think it’s time that her best friend gets to know.”

I was sure that my face was about to burn off, it felt hot enough. Just when it was cooling down, SeunGeun grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me towards his broad and warm chest that I thought I would be never able to feel. I hugged him back after some hesitation, I could hear his heart beat loud and clear, it was in harmony with mine.

I was fast and very soothing and managed to say in his ears “Let’s date for real ok? Just for this year, until you leave.”

I had forgotten that everyone was still there, but I didn’t give a damn, this was one in a life time opportunity and I wasn’t loosing this to anyone.