TOP's PoV???

Was this meant to be?

It was about 6 o’clock in the afternoon and I was watching Bleach with Anuka. I felt an urge to hug her or even sit near her, at least at arm’s length but I knew that if I did that I would lose all of my chances with her. It hurt me to see her and to be near her when she didn’t remember who she was and what her father really did in life. Nevertheless she had grown up to be a very strong hearted person with a fist strong as steel and the eyes of an eagle. I just hope that one day we will be able to be together and this time I won’t let her forget me and her father. Sure her dad was the head of a yakuza family in Japan and her real mother had passed away three months after her birth and her aunt took the place of her mother as an image. Then the tragic accident happened. One day when no one was looking she left to fight some of the nearby school delinquents and some stupid hit her from behind which cause a partial amnesia that made her forget about me and the fact that her dad was the head of the strongest yakuza organization in the mainland of Japan. I cried for 3 years mourning for her recovery, wishing that she would remember me one day and for us to be happy again like we used to be. When I finally recovered and realized that it was impossible for her to recover if she doesn’t go through hard times and slowly realize over the years she would never regain her lost memories. When the doctor told us this, it was decided that the imagery should end and Ganbold her very own father, had to let her go to live with her aunt until Anuka’s memory came back. However, who knew that hag would be a power crazy lady who wanted money more than anything and hurt my one and only Anuka. My recovered heart was once again broken and now that I have the chance to stay by her side, I will not allow another person to hurt her and get her memories back one way or the other but whatever it must be I must receive all the pain even if it means that we have to re-enact the situation.

I watched her as she laughed and pouted and made a face that she used to do to me but this time it was for Ichigo Kurosaki in the anime. I don’t know how but we ended up watching about 20 episodes and I looked over to my right to look Anuka who was sleeping. My legs seemed to move on its own towards her and I gently place my hand on her right cheek, holding the lightly so that she didn’t wake up. Slowly but surely I neared her face and kissed her on the lips. They were soft yet with rough bits that were small scars that she hid with light lip gloss. Then something inside me told me to step away, as if she had a self protection even when she was sleeping, like a dragon who’s always aware of what’s going to happen. Seconds later I came over with a sudden fear a fear of something strong coming. A ray of strong red light radiated from Anuka, it wasn’t a pleasant warm heat from this light. It was pain, pain that is worse than everything else that I have been through. It was directing to my heart. When I was at the brink of feinting, the pain stopped. I wondered if this was the secret that her father was talking about. He had told to beware of Anuka, since she had the curse that was passed down by a real Inukami. Not knowing what to do next, I called in two maids and told them to open the doors and change Anuka’s clothes when I had carried her into her annex.

This night, I would never forget. Her strong aura that was visible was an image that will stick in my head forever.