What a surprise....

Was this meant to be?

The butler waited for me in front of the large yet cute looking house like thing. I put on the clothes that were laying on the daybed. They were very pretty and looked very expensive, even though they looked very rough and hip-hop style. There was a Chanel black harem trousers and BAPE T-shirt that I am sure I’ve seen TOP wear it.

“Miss, please come out master is waiting.” The butler shouted at me.

It shocked me but once I got my grip, I quickly changed me bloody clothes with the fresh and expensive clothes. There were a cute pair of slippers and it was obviously mine. I put them on and rushed to meet the butler.

“Sorry, I was getting used to the size of the rooms.” I smiled, when the butler gave a light grin on his wrinkly yet clear old face.

We walked through the garden and through the long and modern corridors. It was light in the corridors, not like those horror images that you think of whenever you hear of a long and narrow corridor. At the end of this long corridor there was a huge mahogany door with beautiful, intricate carvings.

“You may enter ma’am.” The butler said with another smile on his face.

I thanked him and went in and there was SeunGeun oppa in his casual clothes, that didn’t actually look casual. I mean come on! Who wears Chanel and Gucci as casual clothes?

He had a black Chanel top on with Gucci trousers and a simple pair of slippers that complimented the outfit perfectly. Surprising, I know. Besides oppa’s perfectness, a number of very expensive speakers were placed and towards the back of the room there were two bark loungers that had an open fire behind it facing a huge screen that filled the whole wall of the huge hall.

“Oh you’re here, I hope that the rooms were big enough.” Oppa said with a grin on his manly face.

“No, seriously are all of the annexes that big?” I asked with one eye brow high.

“Well, there are bigger ones for like families, the one that you’re in is only for one person. So if you want a bigger on its ok you know. I’ll get someone to move your stuff.” He replied with an innocent look on his face.

“Ah, no that’s not what I meant. Well anyway let’s watch something on this huge screen!”

“Yeah sure how about some Naruto or maybe Bleach?”

“Oh my god, I love them ok, um lets watch some Bleach! (Bleach is a popular Japanese anime along with Naruto)”

So oppa asked some people to put the anime on from episode 40 and we went on from there.

“WOW! I want this TV! How much did it cost you? It must have been expensive, I mean hello, built in 3D functions! It’s as if Ichigo is actually there in front of you.” I said with an exited tone.

“Well, I think it was $50,000, including all of the DVD and blu-ray player and the 3D function.”

“Wow! If only I had that kind of money. Hahaha, maybe I could start going onto fighting contests.” I joked.

“Anuka please don’t think of stupid things like that. Like I said before…”

“Yeah yeah, “You know you could get hurt or even die!” Is what you were going to say that right?” We both laughed and continued watching the anime in full 3D, with me never getting bored of it. I could see in the corner of my eye that oppa was looking at me but I didn’t pay to much attention to that.

While watching Bleach it made me think about how under rated anime was in England and how lame that was. Occasionally TOP would comment about how it seems to always rain in England. I felt like we were the same person, we had so much in common and for once a guy didn’t make me angry. After watching about twenty episodes, I dozed off and I wasn’t really sure on what happened since when I woke up, I was in my bed with my pajamas on. Curiosity was an issue with me, I tried asking people but no one told for some strange reason.