Valentine already?

Was this meant to be?

 

“Wait… what?! No way in hell is that true… I mean I always knew that I wasn’t Japanese but still, a Mongolian yakuza? Are you kidding me?”

“I’m being serious here. You got amnesia when you was small, and during that time the whole family was going through a tough time and there was a high chance that you getting killed. So your father decided to give you to his… sister.”

I couldn’t believe what was being said. It’s as if who I was before and now is just a mere shell and act that had been made up just for me, no. Just for themselves so that they could have an easier life, but from the way T.O.P was acting it seemed pretty obvious it wasn’t a joke, neither was it a light hearted decision made by my father.

“So, wait. You’re telling me that the person who I thought was my mother was in fact my aunt, and that my father is some mafia head? Oh and let me guess I had a swords and shuriken instead of dolls and teddies?” I spoke sarcastically and took sharp breaths every now and then so that I wouldn’t feint from lack of oxygen.

“Well, not shuriken but you had a small blade…”

“Oh god! I can’t believe this, although this does explain the whole anger problem and the weird instinct to steal things~” I started to calm down, taking in the information bit by bit, sorting every bit of data into my brain.

TOP looked a bit worried, maybe it was because I was actually being serious about this for once, or the fact that I had suddenly stopped panicking.

“Hey say something… You’re the one who told me this. Why are you more shocked than I am?”

“Oh, ouh… Nah, it’s just that… you are seriously funny~” and with that the stone like cool face of his broke into smithereens and the non-stop loud laughing began.

“Ooi! Stop that?”

And yet he still laughed like a little child, who had seen a reality show for the first time. It made me feel embarrassed and a bit angry, so all I could do was stand there with a pout on my face.

Occasionally he would look up to me and give a huge grin, “Grr, fine if you’re just going to laugh at my life story then I m leaving!”

I pushed passed his broad shoulders and grabbed hold of the golden carved handle, when I felt a warm object wrapping itself around me. The constant breath of someone that tickled my ear and the loud thumping noise of someone’s heart behind me surprised me.

“Your just too cute! I know I’m being selfish but… Don’t show this amazing smile to anyone else.” He whispered.

“Yeah you’re right it is selfish” I chuckled slightly at his serious tone.

“Heey, what do you mean?” He asked sarcastically, with a huge grin on his face.

I think that this was the one time that I felt like I was truly happy with whom I was. No hiding, no wondering if I have let down someone, just plain old me.

At this moment, I had no worries. Everything was happy and I didn’t even feel like I wanted to fight tomorrow with those preppy cheerleaders.

As my arms entwined itself around SeunHyun neck I saw a glimpse of something behind him, it wasn’t very obvious but… There definitely something there, walking towards us.

“Hey what is that?” I asked.

“Oh nothing… Just a valentine’s day present, a few bottles of wine, cake, a candle lit meal for two from Marko and Spencero” (Marks and Spencer’s is high end supermarket in the UK, all rights reserved to them.)

“Huh. So even rich guys eat ready meals during this time, I’m just kidding! WOW, I can’t believe this. I’ve never had someone do this to me. Wait today’s valentine’s day?” I spoke with a huge smile, as if I had slept with a hanger in my mouth.

“You’re a girl, you should know when valentine’s day. Wait… does this mean I don’t get chocolate? I am so hurt! Hehe, you were going through a tough time and plus this is my first time as well.” He explained.

The tray neared and a young British woman about my age came walking past us, causing us to break away from the close hold we were in. After this, somehow made me feel as if something had been taken away from me. The food was typical M&S food, the green packaging on the outside gave it away at least that’s what I’m thinking at this moment.

“Excuse me babe, let me pass through please.” The girls spoke in a very slang term unlike her slim and elegant walk and pace.

“Wow, well that was unexpected.” I was shocked, “Anyway, this really is your first time? I mean… your famous you must have done something. Lee HyoRi? You guys kissed right?”

“Hey! That was set up and you know it!”

He looked upset, like something bad happened. And for some reason I felt like I had done something wrong and I had correct these things. It wasn’t too serious in any way at all.

“Well, let’s eat! It looks really nice!” I tried to sound as cheerful as possible.

But he followed me with a silent smile.