The past is just a story.

Was this meant to be?

The bus stopped at the final stop, the school gates were filled with people, all murmuring about the fight. When I got off the bus, people gave me looks that were deadly. I detected hate from all the chavs, not that I cared about them hating me. It was because of the sense of anger and I got from them that made me uneasy.

“Hyung, I don’t think I should have come to school after all…” I sighed in disappointment.

“What are you saying? I’ll be with you, so it’s all good!”

SeunHyun pulled me along the crowds of people that stood in front of me. As we came to a clearing there stood the few girls who I had a fight with. Each one of them had their arms in a sling and bruises over their faces that were desperately covered with foundation.

“Do you want to fight again or do you want to move?” I asked as the sudden flow of anger came out of me.

SeunHyun seemed to be tensing up behind me, it was as if he was going to grab me any second if something happened.

“I would just like to say, maybe next time. I won’t look down on you or your friends.” Said the girl on the left.

“Well at least you understand that much. Hope I don’t see you trying to hurt any of the people that I know any time soon.” I said with a smirk on my face and walked away from them.

“Wow! See you can be calm.” Hyung said.

“I guess, if I concentrate properly.”

We walked along and saw Maddy staring at the group of girls who were now standing behind me, with an evil glare if you would.

“Maddy calm down, it’s all settled. Who knew the chav breed was getting more human?”

“Fine, I get it. But I mean who wouldn’t become human after getting beaten up by you? I mean that’s how we met right?” she said.

“Yeah, don’t know how we ended up as friends but yeah it’s all good.”

“My god! You guys fought? Now you’re friends? Man that’s a turn around.”

“Well let’s see it was the time when she first moved into this school that we actually became close but before that she was in a street gang opposing my group so the tale goes like this…” Maddy spoke with a grin on her face.

--------------flashback Maddy’s PoV---------------

“Yah! You mongrel! Who do you think you are?! I will not allow you to hit my friend like that.” I shouted as I held back my tears.

The young Asian girl of my age stood in front of me staring at the ground as blood dripped of her broken knuckles. She had a menacing look on her round, darkly tanned face.

“Hey! Say something or are you too scared to say a word?” I asked trying to anger her.

“Why it’s so interesting how people react when they’re close ones are in pain. Shouldn’t you be taking him to a hospital instead of shouting at me? His arm is broken and so are some of his ribs. It’s not clever for him to lie on the floor like that.” She spoke with her deep voice, which seemed to echo through the air.

“So now you care?”

It was rare for me to attack people, since I never got so angry. However, the fact that this new girl just strolls in our hide out and beats the life out of my friend. It’s not acceptable in any way. My legs seemed to move on its own as my body came closer and closer to the girl who was looking down and breathing so softly.

My fist flew towards her face at full power and yet it was stopped by single had before it even touched her face. For the first time in my life I felt truly weak. This girl, she looked to skinny had so much power.

“I told you to take him the hospital and yet you do this? Man I hate disrespectful people.”

After she spoke, all saw was the few stars in the sky that was shining brightly and felt nothing but the pain of getting hit. The next morning, me and my friend were lying side by side inside a hospital. The doctor was stood next to me. He smiled and picked up a folder of some kind.

“You’re lucky miss, if that girl hadn’t brought you into the hospital you would be in the surgery room right now.”

This just seemed unfair, also it was really confusing.

“AAH! I don’t get that girl!” I shouted.

Some of the passing nurses shushed me.

“I can get out of the hospital right?”

“Sure. You’re clothes are underneath your bed.”

“Thanks.” I replied in relief

--------------end of flash back-------------------

“And then the next morning, I thanked her about the whole saving thing and I kind of started chasing after her at school and then all was good.” Maddy smiled at me.

“Hee~ So that’s how it was. I’m surprised you don’t have any scars left…” he said whilst scratching his head.

“She does. It’s just covered.” I said quietly.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s only scars. Plus people can’t see it so you know. It’s ok.” Maddy said trying to comfort me.

I nodded in return out of guilt and shame.

“I’ll go to class first. So you guys take your time.” I said.

 ----------------Maddy’s PoV---------------------

“Already T.O.P you know something about Anko don’t you? Spill it out or else I’ll rip it out.” I spoke tensely.

“I do know and well it’s very, very important so don’t try to spill it out in the public ok?” he said with a worried yet stern face.

“Anko is the daughter of the infamous Japanese Yakuza family. You should know them since your father is in a mafia. Her real father’s name in Ganbold…”