How to Fix Almost Damn Anything

A Beautiful Mess

Whoever designed Yunho’s flat must be the king of all blockers. Stupid corridors. Stupid furniture. Stupid –Oh damn! Was that glass?!

“.” I broke the kiss Yunho and I had been sharing since we set foot in the building. Tonight was officially my third night here in this apartment. We just came from Pilot to ‘celebrate’ and he got a little too much to drink. Also, today would be the second day Yoochun hasn’t ‘bothered’ us in any way. Maybe he’s finally getting laid. He needed it.

I turned my attention to the stinging pain on my index finger. It was just a splinter… but damn was it painful. I kept on cursing in pain as Yunho groggily watched me bleed. “Gimme that.” He took my hand and the next thing I know my finger was in his mouth. I could feel his tongue swirl around my finger. His teeth sank into my skin and I felt the shard of wood leave. Yunho took my finger out of his mouth and spat out the splinter. Damn it. That was the iest (and grossest) thing I have ever experienced in my life.

“Better?” He looked at me with eyes of drunkenness and ersion. Without warning, he plunged right back to meet my lips. He captured my every response and returned it with much zest. I allowed him to lead us to his bedroom. He sure knows his way around the place even when he’s drunk. We entered the bedroom. I kicked the door shut and locked it. I was thinking of what Yoochun told me. He’d drop by announced or unannounced. I had to play it safe this time. I had no plans of getting caught.

Yunho and I started to strip each other’s clothes off. I backed him up against the wall. I needed to take the lead this time. I kissed him and he kissed be back. Buttons were undone. Clothes were torn and thrown on the floor. Shoes came off. We were both left with just our underwear on. He swept me off my feet in the middle of a kiss and laid us both roughly on the mattress. He attacked my neck and showered it with butterfly kisses. He made his marks all over my neck, shoulders and chest. He’d tease me by gradually targeting lower but rising before hitting any special spots. He’d hover above me and I’d lean in to kiss his lips but he’d be quick enough to dip his head back and kiss me somewhere he knows I’d enjoy more.

I was tired of having to pleasure who I was making love with. Yunho pleasured me and prioritized my needs more than his. So to return all that, I was more than happy to give him back what he was giving me. I wasn’t tasked or forced to do so. I just wanted to… needed to.

I rolled on top of him to switch spots. I kissed every inch of him but stopped at his hipbones. I rose up to meet his face. He had the same lustful smile on his lips. I smiled back at him then kissed his neck. I made my mark and didn’t care. He was mine. I caught his lips once again and playfully bit his lower lip. Our tongues danced in our mouths. I pulled away and traced his sides then back up to his chest. I kissed his neck and made another mark.

“Sunmi…” he moaned.

There wasn’t a sound as sweet and as arousing as that. He let out soft groans as my kisses traveled to his lower body. I peeled him off the last bit of clothing he had on.

. Such a funny word.

Yunho cursed and whimpered and moaned. He hissed and breathed and called my name over and over. I got on my knees and straddled him. I took the remainder of my clothes off. It was getting so hot and unbearable. I just needed to feel his skin against mine once again. He let out a sigh which I hope was of amazement or relief. He rolled me over on my back. He trailed kisses all over me never once lingering on the same spot. Lower and lower and lower he went until he disappeared between my knees. I called out his name as soon as I felt him. My fingers were lost in his hair as my free hand grabbed on to the sheets. No matter how deeply I breathed, he’d take it right away with every slick and smooth swirl. He rose up and lips seductively. He wrapped my legs around his waist. We shared yet another passionate kiss but was soon broken a moan that escaped my lips followed by the call of his name.

He hissed a curse as he moved ever so expertly above me. I let my body follow his lead then synced my movements with his. I told him to take it slower so I could savor every single moment of it. Every inch, every plunge and every drag. Everything.

“Yunho ah…”

I shamelessly called his name. I asked him to move faster… harder. A surge of unexplainable pleasure and bliss took over me. I could only be taken to this place by him. I dug my nails deep onto his back and moaned uncontrollably and flagrantly. He was moving so irrepressibly and violently as he called out my name in a growl.

The waves left us… tired yet incredibly satisfied. He held his place above me; sweat embossed on his slightly tanned skin and his gaze so intense. He smiled tired smile and kissed me softly on the lips.

“You’re who make me feel this way, Sunmi.” he said.

I captured his lips with mine and held it there for a moment or two. I broke the kiss and traced his face, his neck, his shoulders, his chest and his stomach. I touched his lips and he kissed my fingers the way he would my lips. He then rolled over to my side. I snuggled close to his chest and listened to him breathe.

Nothing could be better than this.

~*~*~
“Yunho?” I called.

I woke up without him beside me. I was sure he wasn’t in the bathroom. He closes the doors when he’s inside. I called his name again. Instead, Typhoon came through the bedroom door and jumped on the bed with me.

“Where’d he go, huh?” I asked the dog. I was ignored.

I was kind of panicking now. He should call. He should text. Where is he?! Did he leave a note? Is it outside the bedroom? I’m too lazy to go out there in the morning, he knows that. Typhoon jumped off the bed. I gathered the sheets around me. Outside just didn’t feel the same without him. Maybe I was boring him. I went under the sheets and wallowed in darkness.

“Taepung ah. Is she still sleeping?” I finally heard Yunho’s voice.

“Sunmi. Wake up.” He lifted a portion of the sheets and went under them to join me. “Geeettt uuuppp.” He groaned as he embraced me from behind. “Get up, c’mon.” He showered my shoulders with soft kisses. “C’mon now, get up. I have to tell you something.”

I turned to meet his face and stared at him. “You’ve been faking it all along.” He smiled.

“Whatever. Don’t take much credit.” I smiled back. “Where were you?”

“Outside, jogging, getting coffee. Guess who I bumped into along the way?” He said excitedly. “Jaejoong and Jooeun.”

“What??” I blurted in disbelief. I sat up and so did he.

“They were at Starbucks and— oh, . The coffee. I’ll be right back.” He got out of bed and sped to the door. “Don’t move!” he yelled from the hall.

I got out of bed, grabbed his hoodie from the floor and wore it. I zipped it up just enough to cover my bare chest. I went back to bed and embraced his scent. I’m going to miss this. I’ll be leaving in three weeks. Dammit. Why am I counting down?

Yunho came back with a brown tray and handed me a white cup. Starbucks forever. “As you were saying?” I probed him to continue his story.

“Oh, yeah.” He said mid-sip. He looked at me and zipped the hoodie all the way up to my chin. “It’s very distracting. I might not be able to go through my entire story if you keep that zipped just ‘til there.” He smiled.

“Spit it out, man!” I urged him. He puffed his cheeks. “Not the coffee, stupid.” His eyes disappeared into a smile then he swallowed.

“Alright. So I was in line at Starbucks then someone tapped me on the shoulder. So I turned and I saw Jooeun and Jaejoong. They seemed fine… kind of happy, I don’t know. They said they’ve talked to the guys. They know you’re with me here. So after getting our drinks they invited us to go to some beach. It was Junsu’s idea. Jaejoong said Junsu promised you he’d take you to the beach. It’s only for a week. We leave tomorrow. So, you wanna come? Just you, me, the guys and Jooeun.” He narrated ever so calmly. He didn’t sound the least bit mad. I expected a fight scene in his story.

“Are you cool with that?” I had to ask.

“I am! I really am. I think it’d be fun. I’d get to see you in a bikini. Wow. That’s dumb. I’ve already seen you with nothing on and yet I wanna see you in a bikini.” He jested.

I punched him on the arm. “Shut up.” I said.

“What’ll be? Yes or no?” He asked.

“What about Halmuni’s house?” I almost forgot! Appa and Umma would totally kill us if we went out of town while Halmuni was.

“Your grandmother’s back from Jeju.” Yunho informed. I paused in panic. . She must know that I’m here. “No worries though. Yoochun told her that you were at model camp with me.”

Is ‘model camp’ a term for ‘your boyfriend’s flat’ in Korea?

“Yeah, sure. Why not?” I smiled. That’ll do. One week of peace. One week of paradise. Well, I already am in paradise when I’m with Yunho but it’s a different kind of paradise…

It’s heaven. It’s going to be. I hope…

~*~*~
Haeundae, if I’m not mistaken. That’s where we’re going. I looked it up on the net. It was gorgeous… as far as Google made it seem. It was like Bondi Beach in Sydney only more… Asian. From buildings and lights we went to sand and sunsets. We had to take train there. Awkward as it was, I had to sit between Yoochun and Jooeun while Yunho sat between Jaejoong and Changmin. I tried to distract myself by thinking of how funny Korail sounds. Damn. Can’t they call their railways something a little less lame? They name groups awesomely. Why can’t they give their railway a cool name?

“Sunmi ah.” Junsu called from next to Yoochun. “How was your stay at Yunho hyung’s?” He asked.

“Junsu, it’s none of your business what they do.” Yoochun butted in.

Oh god, here we go.

“I was just asking!” Junsu complained. I could see Yoochun blushing… or was he turning red because of anger? “You’re a ert.”

“No, you are! You implied it.” Yoochun defended.

“Implied what? I was just ASKING!” Junsu replied.

As the other passengers stared at them, I computed in my head. It takes an hour to get to Busan from Seoul, followed by another subway ride to Haeundae which takes 32 minutes, then a 10-minute walk to the beach. Fantastic. An hour and 42 minutes of public humiliation by no other than Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu.

“Shut up the two of you…” Changmin said, half-awake. Yunho was giggling to himself. Jooeun chewed on her lip to hold back her laughter. Jaejoong had his head held down as he covered his mouth.

This is the most embarrassing train ride ever.

I drifted off to sleep and the next thing I know, we were at Busan. People talked different here. It’s not like Seoul. It’s a lot cooler. It reaches zero degrees here on Januarys. We had to take yet another subway ride. 16 stops to be exact. It was race for seats when the train arrived. Yunho and I stuck together like glue just to rid off our ‘barriers’. With great teamwork and a lot of pushing, I was proud to say ‘mission complete’. Yoochun didn’t seem too happy though so I let him sit next to me… the side which wasn’t occupied by Yunho. We passed five stops when I decided to speak with my brother.

“Are you still staying at Halmuni’s?” I asked Yoochun.

“Yeah. She was looking for you. Care to visit when we get back to Seoul?” he finally smiled.

“Sure.” I smiled back. Yunho elbowed me and mouthed ‘room’. I nodded. “Oppa… you trust me, right?” I asked Yoochun.

He hesitated for a second. “Yes, of course I do.” He replied with a weak smile.

“Do you trust Yunho?” I asked.

His smile turned into slight frown. “Yes.” It sounded almost robotic.

“Will you allow us to stay in one room?” Yunho interrupted. I looked at him in shock. ‘Jung Yunho, you do NOT throw questions like that on Yoochun without warming him up first.’

“Whaatt?” Yoochun jerked his head in protest.

“You allowed her to stay in my apartment and yet you don’t want me to sleep in the same room as her?” Yunho asked sarcastically.

“I DIDN’T KNOW YOU WERE SLEEPING IN THE SAME ROOM!!” Yoochun yelled.

Most – if not all – of the passengers turned to Yoochun. Oh God, why am I suddenly the face that launched a thousand word wars?

“You’re not much into implications are you?” Yunho commented.

Yoochun sighed. He looked at Junsu then at Changmin. They both nodded and gave him the thumbs up. He then turned to Jaejoong who replied with a slight smile. I smiled back at Jaejoong… just to thank him. I could see out of the corner of my eye that he was holding Jooeun’s hand. I guess we all got what we wanted after all.

“Okay. Alright. You can stay in one room. For as long as it’s next to mine.” Yoochun agreed. “I’m being too kind to Sunmi. This better pay off.”

“Oh! The rooms! I almost forgot. I have four reserved for us. Since it’s been decided that Yunho-sshi and Sunmi-sshi are rooming together, how will everything else go?” Jooeun asked. It was nice to hear her voice again.

“If Sunmi and Yunho are rooming, I’m rooming with you.” Jaejoong pulled Jooeun closer to his side. This made me smile. I was inexplicably happy for them. From cursing them, I’ve grown to understand them. Humans have urges: right and wrong. Sometimes, the right things we do can do wrong to others. That was me at first. I’ve forgiven Jaejoong. I’ve forgiven Jooeun. They did me wrong but seeing them happy with the right they’ve done to themselves, makes me happy.

Right and wrong are vague words. They’re never the perfect adjectives to describe anything.

“Rock, paper, scissors. Winner gets a room all to himself.” Junsu held out a fist. Changmin and Yoochun followed.

“Kai… Bai… Bo!”

Rock. Rock. Paper.

“YES!” Changmin cheered. “In your FACE, hyung! In your FACE!!!”

Finally…

Things were falling back into place.