Meeting the boys

Undercover Manager

When she got home she received a text from her uncle.

Uncle baldy: Amber I also need you to find out their deepest darkest secrets.

Amboya: wayeo?

Uncle baldy: so I know why Kris looks cold Chanyeol a deep sleeper and other things. They weren't like this when they debuted.

Amboya: so you want me to trick them into believing?

Uncle baldy: yes but theI'll let you explain later

Amboya: but uncle baldy I mean uncle what if I fall in love with one of them. Though I doubt they will like me back.

Uncle baldy: if that happens and you complete the mission I'll let you date.

Amboya: arraseo

End of text

She wanted to know more about these 12 handsome yet mysterious boys. Even though she was LSM niece she knew nothing about the k pop life. She was n it interested. But something about these 12 boys made her want to research about them. She found out that Xiumin love to eat. Baekhyun loves his eyeliner. Chanyeol the happy virus. Sehun the cute maknae. Kai the dancing machine. Tao the adorable panda. And so on.

She fell asleep looking at their videos which made her laugh. She loved their brotherly bond and she laughed at how Suho acts like a mom while Kris the dad.

Next morning she got a phone call from EXO manager saying to come to the dorm so he could introduce her to the boys. She washed her hair and took a shower and changed into some cheap clothes yet comfortable.She decided yesterday before falling asleep that she should make up a story. 

Flashback

Amber: manager Oppa we should make up a story how we met and how I got the job.

MO: that's true but what are we going to come up with?

Amber told him the idea and he liked it so they ended the conversation there.

End of flashbacK

Manager Oppa picked Amber up at 10 and drove her to EXO's dorm. She had already packed her clothes since she already knew the plan. 

At EXO's dorm

Bringgg bringgg bringggg. Finally someone opened the door. From the look of it it looked like Luhan.

Luhan: oh hi hyung come one in.

Once they stepped into the dorm Amber could see it was very dirty. Soon all 12 boys came out. Once Chanyeol Baekhyun and Kyungsoo saw her they said "Amber?!"

MO: seems like you already know Amber.

They nodded.

Kris: umm can someone tell me what's going on?

MO: let me explain. I went grocery shopping yesterday for your groceries and I saw Amber working there. 

Flashback

MO: ummm miss can you help me find these items?

Amber: oh uh sure

MO: why your young. Aren't you supposed to be in school?

Amber: I dropped out

MO: May I know why? You seem like a smart young lady

Amber: well to tell yo the truth my parents died from a plane crash while coming back from the states. They left me with 3 brothers to take care of. I still had little money saved and from their savings so I was able to pay the rent and buy food but the next month I couldn't so I worked. Working 4 jobs and going to school isnt easy so i dropped out. My brothers are only in middle and elementary so I don't want to let them know.

MO: omo I feel so bad

Amber: it's okay sir I don't need to be pitied.

MO: are you good with cooking cleaning and yelling?

Amber: yes sir since I have 3 brothers at home i do that every single day.

MO: how would you like to be a manager d or EXO?

Amber: but I don't have the education

MO: no need for that. So would you want to be their manager? It will pay very good and the company will pay for your brothers school

Amber: I will like the job sir

MO: seeyou tomorrow then

End of Flashback

Kai: so now she's our new manager?

MO: kind of but I will still be in charge of schedules. Guys she and her brothers will be living next door so shout if you need anything. She will cook and clean for you guys and will come everyday to wake you up. Treat her well annyeong!

When he left there was a awkward silence till Lay broke the silence by asking Chanyeol Baekhyun and Kyungsoo how they knew Amber. They told her how they were going shopping when they met these erted ladies. They had tried to escape but they called their husbands or something to drag us somewhere. They punched us a couple of times till Amber came and did taekwondo on them. She fought them all by herself. They were amazed.

Chanyeol: and that's how we know her.

EXO just stood there amazed by what they heard. They wanted her to show her so she did. After she was done all they could do was clap in astonishment.

Amber blushed as she saw their faces. She thought they were really handsome but sue dare not say it.

Lay: I'm Lay nice to meet you Amber

Amber: same for you Oppa

Chen: I wanna be called Oppa too

Amber: arraso Chen Oppa

All of them wanted to be called Oppa except for Kris he was cold. Amber sweared his gaze was as cold as winter.

EXO: welcome to the family Amber

Amber: happy to be here

She checked her watch and it was time to pick her brothers up from school.

Amber: oh I need to pick my brothers. I'll see you all later.

And she bowed to them. When she left they were all talking about how unique and cute Amber was. Chanyeol felt so relieved that everyone liked Amber because he liked her too.

Chanyeol POV

Did I just say I like her? No way I just met her yesterday. And she probably has a boyfriend. I mean who wouldn't like her? She was too too adorable.