Wedding Day

Undercover Manager

It was a tiring day for Amber as she had reveal her self to the world. She was Amber Liu only niece of Lee Soo Man and also fx rapper. Everyone was surprised. Everyone thought that she was on a hiatus because she sprained her ankle but that was just a cover story so that she could do the job. Chanyeol was also surprised. No wonder she looked so much like Amber of fx. That's cause she was. 

The fans went crazy when the news came out. They went even crazier when they knew that the ChanBer ship had sailed. Chanyeol and Amber were getting married!! There were a lot of supporters but also a lot of antis. Some called her a liar some called her a some called her a snake that used her venom to poison Chanyeol. She was crushed. But Chanyeol like always was there to cheer her up.

Chanyeol: Amber don't listen to them. They don't know anything. And who cares what they think? As long as we know the truth. 

He wiped Amber's tear and kissed her on her forehead. Chanyeol was Amber's medicine. Wheneve she was sad he would cheer her up. Whenever she was hungry he would bring her food. Whenever she needed help he would be there to help.

EXO weren't very pleased to hear the news. Surprised? Yes. Happy? No!

How could she lie to them? Why did she lie to them? That was what they didn't get. It took a lot of persuasion food and aegyo to calm them down. Even they were surprised at how fast their mood changed. First they were mad now they were happy and just because of Amber. After all she was a happy virus.

Chanyeol: guys!

Sehun: kris hyung Kai took my bread.

Kris: Kai give the maknae his bread!

Chanyeol: guys!

Tao: Kyungsoo omma Chen hyung is hurting me!

Kyungsoo: Chen drop it or you'll get it from me when we get back to the dorms.

Chen and Kai: babies!!

Kyungsoo and Kris: shut up!

Chanyeol: guys!!

He had been shouting to get their attention for five minutes yet it wasn't working. He's had enough. Chanyeol stood up and hit the table as hard as he could to get their attention. All heads tuned to Chanyeol including the other customers at the restaurant.

Kris: what do our want Chanyeol?

Chanyeol: for you guys to listen to me!

Luhan: you have our attention go ahead.

Chanyeol: finally. So I was going to tell you guys that Amber and I are getting Madrid next week and we would like you guys to be the best man. Fx will be the bridesmaids. 

Kai: next week?

Xuimin: will there be food?

Chen: hyung is food all you can think about?

Xuimin: yes?

Kris: that's great!

Suho: kris get me a napkin. My little boy is getting married!

Amber giggled as she watched EXO childish ways. EXO almost forgot she was there till he laughed. 

Sehun: noona I thought you said that you loved me? Why are you marrying this tall giant?

Chanyeol: yah!

Amber: even if I get married to this derp here noona will always love you hunnie.

Chanyeol got jealous as Amber didn't tell him she loved him yet she told Sehun. Lucky maknae!

Lay: Amber looks like your fiance is jealous.

Chanyeol: who's jealous? Certainly not me!

Amber laughed as Chanyeol tried to lie. He was very bad at lying.

Tao: hyung! Your braking your cup!

Chanyeol looked to see that his cup was indeed braking. He flushed embarrassment.

EXO and Amber laughed at the embarrassed happy virus.

 

Today was the day. The big day. It went by so quick Chanyeol didn't even have time to think about it. He was so nervous he had butterflies in his stomach. He fixed his tie and button up his sleeves. He put on his blazer and fixed his hair. There were cameras  every where. His friends were dressing up and he wondered how Amber would look. 

Amber got into the mermaids like wedding dress that Chanyeol picked out for her. Victoria helped her zip up her dress and out make up on. She stayed still as the stylist did her magic. Her hair had extensions and was curled. Her little brothers heled her with hernecklace and earrings. They were looking so handsome and grown up. They had a white long shirt with suspenders and a black blazer paired with black pants and shiny new shoes. 

There were cameras around. She particularly asked her uncle for a simple wedding but her in laws wanted it to be big and grand. Whilethey were fixing her make up she received a letter from her husband to be.

It read:

Dear wifey ready to become Mrs.Park?  I'm so happy that our big day is finally here. I know you will look beautiful as always. Amber you lighten up my whole world. I'm so glad you will become my wife. I can't wait for the day when our babies are born into the world. Amber I want you to know I love you so much. I promise to take care of you and JJB and our future babies. I promise to never leave your side. To stay with you everyday of my life till death tears us apart. Wait no. Not even when death comes in our way. I will always be by your side. I love you. 

Your handsome husband Park Chanyeol

Tears slipped down as Amber read the letter. She laughed at the end. Park Chanyeol could always make her laugh.

As Amber walked down the aisle Chanyeol eyes bulges. She looked stunning!! 

Priest: do you Park Chanyeol take Amber Liu to be your beloved wife? Do you promise to cherish her and love her through sickness and health?

Chanyeol: I do

Priest: do you Amber Liu take Park Chanyeol to be your beloved husband? To cherish him and love him through sickness and health?.

Amber: I do

They put rings on one another and Chanyeol took the veil of Amber's face.

Priest: you may now kiss the bride!

Chanyeol didn't waste a second and kissed her... 

Everyone clapped as the newly wed sealed it with a kiss.