Lost boys

Undercover Manager

On the way to pick up her "brothers" Amber thought of something and called the school to say she would be late. She changed her course and headed for the orphanage. She spoke to the director and said she wanted to adopt the boys she funded. At first they said she was too young but once she said her uncle's name they quickly took out thr documents. Her uncle was a powerful man and she knew it and she didn't like to use his name to get what she want but this was important.

She quickly signed the documents and bid goodbye. Then got into her car to pick up her new brothers/son. When she got to the school Jackson Junior and BamBam was surprised to see her but she explained to them.

Amber: from now on you will live with me. Your uncle is LSM and I am your sister. Okay?

JJB: okay noona

They were really happy to have a new home and what was even better was that Amber was their sister! They finally had a home and someone that would love them. First they went to a restaurant to eat lunch. They had ddokbokki kimbap and jjangjangmyeon. It was the best thing the boys had eaten. 

After a hearty lunch they went back to the EXO boys. And while in the car Amber told them how they should act. The boys were confused but said nothing.

They got out of the car and met up with EXO.

Jackson: annyeonghaseyeo I'm Jackson and I'm 12!

Junior: annyeonghaseyeo I'm Junior and I'm 11!

Bambam: annyeonghaseyeo my name ish BamBam and I'm 9!

Suho: aww they're so cute.

EXO agreed. The boys were really cute. Then they look at Kris to see his expression and to their amazement he was really smiling!!

Kai: holy y godess of Kai he's smiling!!

Bambam: what does that mean hyung?

Kai: umm it's nothing kiddo

Kyungsoo: he's just surprised to see Kris smiling. Actually we all are.

Jackson: wae?

So they all explained bit by bit about their great leader Kris. After they were done Kris complained saying he was still human which made everyone laugh.

Chanyeol: so guys you wanna eat?

JJB: neh!!

Amber: who's going to cook?

JJB: we will!

Lay: but you guys are so young you might hurt yourself not to mention the food no offense

Chanyeol: let them try guys I really want to taste their cooking

Amber: really. Just let them try. They will cook up a miracle.

Finally Suho after minutes of arguing gave in. But first he asked them if they needed help which they declined politely. EXO and Amber crowded beside the kitchen to see the mini chefs. Some were worried but some were excited.

In the kitchen Bambam was cutting vegetables Junior boiling rice cakes and Jackson preparing spices. EXO was amazed by how quickly and efficiently they moved without making mistakes. As time passes they became more excited to see what they were making. Amber watched as EXO boys drooled over her little brothers. Even she finds know they could cook and here she was worrying about making them food.

Bambam used a chair and the counter to reach the high cabinet which made them laugh. After sometimes in the kitchen they were finally finished. They ordered the hyung to prepare the table and EXO obeyed. After the dishes were set out EXO drooled over they marvelous sight. JJB made ddokbokki japchae and Bambam's famous fried rice. It really was a sight to behold.

Jackson: what are you doing? Dig in!!!

They all took their seats and began eating. It was the best thing they'd tasted. Kyungsoo was quite jealous for they cooked better than he did. lol 

After that moments in heaven they finally spoked.

Kris: wahh that was the best thing ever!! I wouldn't mind eating it everyday.

EXO agreed. And they saw the side of Kris they thought they'd neve see. Chanyeol was conversing with the kids about their cooking. Praising them and asking them to teach him. The kids grew to like him quickly. 

Chanyeol: your future wife's will be lucky they married you

Bambam: and Amber noona will be lucky she married you

EXO and Amber: bwoh??

Junior: what he meant was since our parents death noona hasn't been going out and be social and Chanyeol hyung is the perfect guy for her in our opinion. Right bam?

Bambam: right

Chanyeol blushed. He didn't know nine and eleven year olds could talk like that. But he didn't mind.

Jackson: noona where's our apartment?

Amber: oh right. I have the keys somewhere here. Uh oh 

Jackson: what noona?

Amber: I can't find the keys!! Help me find it pali palli

They began searching for her keys but couldn't find it. Secretly Amber had lost it on purpose. It was part of the plan.

Bambam: now where are we going to sleep?

Amber: I don't know guys. I'm really sorry

Junior: it's okay noona. Everyone makes mistakes

Amber was touched by his words. So smart for an eleven year old.

Chanyeol: you guys can sleep in our room. Kyungsoo and I will sleep with the other boys.

Jackson: hyung that's okay we can sleep in the living room.

Bambam: yeah we don't want to disturb you guys. We are thankful that you let us stay.

Junior: we owe you too much already

EXO was so touched by their words. They're so young yet so wise. But they insisted. That night they slept in Chanyeol and Kyungsoo room while they slept in Tao and Kai room. That night everyone slept peacefully.

 

 

 

Chapter three!! Hope you enjoy it