Twins

Undercover Manager

Amber: yes uncle? Deh I'm free next week. Where? Alright then. See you next week then.

Amber POV

What does he need? I already have him information just yesterday. Wait is he going to end our contract? He can't!! I worked way too hard to do this. But then why would he? He wouldn't I trust him. Then what does he want to see me for?

The week passed smoothly. EXO went to all their schedules on time. They didn't miss a meal. They got good results from their songs. No scandals. Everything was perfect. But Amber's time was almost up and she still didn't know Chanyeol secret. 3 more week to go till it was done. She had to figure it out somehow.

Kris: Amber!

Amber: yes?

Kris: what day is today?

Amber: April the 13 of 2014 why? 

Kris: dummy you have an appointment today.

Amber: oh right I forgot.

Kris: hold up you chat go alone. Take Bambam with you or Junior. Jackson has dance class.

Amber: I'll take them both. Bambam! Junior!

JB: yes noona?

Amber: noona has an appointment today so can you guys follow me? You don't have to though.

Bambam: I'll go noona!

Junior: me too.

Amber: okay then let's go.

On the way to the hospital J and B asked a lot of questions.

Bambam: is it a girl or boy?

Junior: is it twins?

Bambam: how are babies made

Junior: can we make it Junior?

Bambam: why does noona have to go when it's not born yet?

Amber: guys!

JB: yes noona?

Amber: I'll answer the questions later okay? But now I'm driving.

JB: sorry noona

Amber: it's okay guys. 

They drive for a couple of minutes til they reached the hospital. Amber signed in and waited for the doctor.

The doctor took pictures of the baby inside of her. He gave her a very surprising news.

Doctor: Amber instead of one child inside of you, you have two!

Amber: are you sure doctor?

Doctor: very sure. Look two heads.

And there it was two heads inside of her. JB was very happy. They were going to have two niece or nephew!! How exciting.

Amber POV

Yeollie ah instead of a child you have children. Oh how I wish I could tell you. No I'm doing this for your own good.

Bambam: noona why are you crying?

Amber: because noona is happy that's why.

The ride home was silent as J and B ate their ice cream. She smiled at the sight of them. They arrived and saw Chanyeol waiting for them.

Amber: Chanyeol why aren't you practicing?

Chanyeol: Kris hyung told me you went to the hospital. Why did you go without one of us?

Amber: I didn't want to bother you guys besides you're.practicing. anyways I'm back so no need to worry.

Chanyeol shook his head. How could he not worry about her? She was carrying his child. On the way inside he received a phone call. He told them to go ahead while he answers the call.

Chanyeol: doctor what's new?

Doctor: well Mr.Park you have twins!!

Chanyeol: what? For real? Are you kidding?

Doctor: no sir Amber came in for examination and I saw two heads sir.

Chanyeol: thank you doctor!

And yes he was stalking Amber. If she wouldn't tell him then he'd have to find out his self.

The day to meet his parents came. Why did they have to do this to him? No today he would tell them the truth.

When he went to the restaurant the first person he saw was Lee Soo Man?? What was he doing here? He greeted him confused but the man just laughed. He sat down then he saw Amber?? What was she doing here?

Amber POV

What is Chanyeol doing her? So is Mr and Mrs. Park his parents?? Eottokhe?

LSM: you must be confused. Well I know everything. We came here to discuss you wedding.

Amber: what?! I marry Chanyeol I'm pregnant!

LSM: so you still haven't told him. Well Chanyeol you're the baby father.

Chanyeol: I know.

Amber: how? I didn't tell you!

Chanyeol: I heard you and Sehun.

Park: this is great! Whether you like it or not you're getting married. I want my grandchild to have both parents.

Chanyeol: actually dad Amber is pregnant with twins 

Amber: how did you know?

Chanyeol: I have my ways.

LSM: Amber I know what you're thinking what about the fans? Don't worry I got them. So you kids have nothing to worry about.

Chanyeol: how do you know each this close? Why aren't you mad?

LSM: I'm her uncle.

Chanyeol: oh

Chanyeol POV

What other secrets are you finding from me Amber?

 

 

Done!! I'm thinking like 12 or 13 chapters for this story.