Plans

Undercover Manager

Chanyeol POV

What? I'm the father to her child? How is that possible? Think Chanyeol think. Oh that party. Aish... But why did she lie to me about her baby's daddy when it's me? Well I'm glad it's me and not another man but how can I tell her I know? Will she accept me as a father? Am I ready? What about Lee Soo Man? What about EXO and exotics?? 

Chanyeol groaned as he thought about it. It was so complicated. Him being a father. The company's reaction. The fan's reaction. His parents and EXO reactions. Her reaction to him fathering her child. Everything was too complicated. 

Chanyeol drank cold water to calm himself. He tried to keep his mind blank but everything was flooded in there. Wait. Why didn't Lee Soo Man do anything about Amber being pregnant? He would confront them about this problem but he hadn't. There would be at least one scandal about Amber being pregnant and that at least one of EXO member was responsible so why wasn't there any? Why didn't she quit when she found out she was pregnant? Surely she knows that managing a 12 boy band is too hard for a pregnant lady. Isn't she too young for this kind of responsibility? I mean she's only 20. But then I'm involved too. 

Why? Why was the only word that came into his head. All these questions he asked himself only made him suspicious to Amber. Was she hiding a secret from him and EXO? 

Chanyeol's thinking was disturbed when his phone rang. He checked and it was from his mom. 

Chanyeol: omma! Deh omma I'm eating well. Yes I miss you too. How's appa? What about hyung? Yes they're all good Omma. What is it Omma? What? Omma I'm only 20. Besides I'm an idol omma what will happen to my idol life because of that? Omma please no! Appa! No! No I don't have anyone appa. Yes sir. Yes I understand. Next week? Why so soon? Fine. Yes see you next week appa. Goodbye.

Chanyeol hung up the phone in frustration. What the hell?!! Why were they forcing him? What about Amber and his child? What the hell was wrong with his parents?  Sure he loved them and all but this was too much. 

Lee Soo Man POV

I'm doing this for you guys. You know what will happen when fans find out? But I'm taking the risk because I want my niece or nephew to grow up with both parents.

LSM: yes Mr and Mrs. Park. This is about Chanyeol and my niece. We'll meet tomorrow. Yes. Thank you and goodnight.

LSM hung up after talking on the phone with Chanyeol's parents. It was going to be hard but he had to do it.

Next day:

LSM got into the car that would drive him to the restaurant. He arrived there and met up with the Parks. He greeted them and they greeted back. The Sat in the restaurant where it was reserved for the day so no one could hear the conversation. They ordered and LSM got to business.

LSM: the reason I'm here today is I want to talk about Amber. You may have heard of her. She is the manager for EXO but she's also my niece. Not many people know that. 

Mr.Park: and what seems to be the problem?

LSM: well you see after EXO had a comeback they decided to hold a party. Amber was invited and as a manager she went. She has 0 tolerance for alcohol so she doesn't drink. But her drink was spiked by the maknae of the group. They put the strongest drink they could find. Amber unknowingly drank it all thinking it was just punch.

Mrs.Park: what does this have to do with our Chanyeol?

LSM: I'm coming to the point. After that she passed. Chanyeol drove her home and the story begins there. They did something they shouldn't have done. And now Amber is pregnant with Chanyeol's child.

Mr.Park: no disrespect but sure how you know it's our son's child and not some other man?

LSM: I know my niece. She is not that type of girl. All of EXO know her every move. She never goes anywhere alone. Also I have spies around her 24/7 for safety. So that is how I know it is Chanyeol's child and not any other man.

Mr.Park: I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to say it like that. So what do you want us to do?

LSM: I want those two to get married. I don't want my great niece growing up without a dad. And don't worry about the fans and paparazzi I can handle them. 

Mrs.Park: what about their feelings?

LSM: I'm very aware about that Mrs.Park. I have spies as you know and they say there is something going on between the two. From their perspective they seem to be closest to each other. I'm also very aware of how their fans see them. I had people go interview EXO fans and talked about the relationship with EXO and Amber. Many people or rather all want her to be with Chanyeol or Kris. 

Mr.Park: then what are we waiting for? Fans ship them. I ship them.You ship them. They have a baby. When's the wedding?!

LSM: I'm glad you accept my offer. In return I will do anything you guys wish.  And as for the wedding I'm thinking about holding just a small ceremony knowing Amber she just wants it simple. And call Chanyeol tonight to let login know. But make sure he doesn't know it's Amber. And don't tell him I arranged all of this. Do we all agree?

The Parks agreed. They were more than happy to have a CEO as their in law. And his niece as their daughter. They would no longer have to worry about their son anymore and best of all they would have a grand child! 

 

 

 

I updated!!! Thx for the subscribes!! Keep on reading to find out more!! Annyeong!!!