Schedules

Undercover Manager

Next morning at 6:30 JJB woke up silently as they saw their new sister was still sleeping. They were used to waking up so early. They had done it everyday of their lives. Being an orphan sometimes has it advantage. You learned how to survive on your own and you become smart by doing so.

They took quick showers and made breakfast. From a very young age they had taught themselves to cook. Since today was a special day they made fried eggs, bacon, and chocolate chip pancakes. The boys had never tasted or tried it before but they once saw it in a cooking magazine that inspired them.

Amber POV

Wow something smells really good. Huh?? Where are they? 

Amber began searching for the boys and soon found them cooking in the kitchen. 

Amber: it's too early to wake up guys. You don't need to wake up until 8 you know?

Bambam: ish okay noona we're used it ish.

Amber went in to take a shower for they had a long day ahead of them.

Kyungsoo and Tao woke up to the amazing aroma that surrounded the room. They were really curious to see three little munchkin making magic in the kitchen.

Tao: wow breakfast looks good today guys.

Junior: can you please wake up the other hyung please?

Tao: sure

Kyungsoo: wow!! You guys are daebaek. So young yet so talented.

Jackson: hehehe stop flattering us hyung.

Kyungsoo: but seriously it's the truth lol.

Tao and Kyungsoo went to wake the others up. It wants hard to wake the other members up but there was a special someone that needed extra extra time to do so.

Tao:Chanyeol hyung wake up!! Please wake up!!

Kyungsoo: yah wake up before there's no breakfast for you.

Other members tried to wake him up but that kid stayed still as a rock. They finally gave up and asked Amber for help. Amber agreed to help them since they looked so helpless.

Amber entered the room to see an angelic faced Chanyeol sleeping.

Amber POV

Who would be so handsome while sleeping?

She went over and kneeled down and shook him abit. 

Chanyeol POV

Omg how many times do I have to tell them I'll wake up when I feel like it gosh wait it doesn't smell like them. It smells like lavender and cotton candy. 

Chanyeol opened his eyes to see the most adorable almond eyes looking at him. 

Amber: yay your awake. Come on the boys made chocolate chip pancakes

Chanyeol: pancakes? Chocolate chip?

He dashed out of that room like flash. 

Kai: wah look who we have here. Chanyeol the giant

Exo: huh?? He's awake?? At 8? 

They turned and surely enough there was their second giant in front of them drooling over the pancakes. They were too surprised to say anything so they let him be.

JJB: enjoy the breakfast hyung!!

EXO: thank you we will

They quickly gobbled down the food that was in front of them. Kai and Tao fought over the last pancake when Amber got between them and snatched it away. 

Kai and Tao: Amber!!! I wanted it!!

Amber: to bad I wanted it too

Everyone just laughed. Soon it was time for JJB to go to school. They bid their goodbyes and Amber drove them off. In the car Amber told them how well they did and she appreciated everything they did.

After dropping off the boys at school she returned to EXO dorm for their schedules. They had a busy day ahead of them.

Amber: okay boys first off you have an interview at Sukira kiss the radio, then weekly idol, then dance practice. Today your outfit will be red. Like tomatoes.

Soon they loaded the van and drive off to where they would have their interview.(cuz idk the name of it)

Ryewook: welcome EXO everybody

EXO: annyeonghaseyeo we are one EXO imbida.

30 minutes later. 

Ryewook: so the fans told me you have a new assistance manager. How is he.

Lay: wow news spread like wildfire but yes we have a new manager and it's a she.

Ryewook: oops I apologize. Anyways does she treat you guys good?

Chen: she's awesome. She even managed to wake up Chanyeol here 

Ryewook: wah jinja?? Fans told me that you guys might be late because Chanyeol was a really deep sleeper. But you guys actually made it on time.

Lay: yep and that's all thanks to our manager Amber!

Blah blah blah and so on the interview went. Amber observed the boys as she was told. Chanyeol didn't really like to talk about his sleeping problems, Xuimin could talk about food all day and so on. Nothing exciting. She had to dig deeper.

Next they went to weekly idol one of ambers favorite shows. The emcees joked that EXO looked like tomatoes which was true. She watched as they were assembled into EXO m and EXO k. She laughed when the emcees got hit or when EXO fooled the emcees. It was quite entertaining.

After weekly idol they went to SM building for dance practice. She observed their dancing. It was really good and energetic. Amber got them water and wiped their sweats. They blushed as their manager never had done that for them.

Amber: wahh you guys are so awesome. Fighting!

Kai: I know I'm awesome Amber you don't have to tell me twice.

Suho: yah stop flattering yourself she said that for everyone pabo.

Amber had to laugh at their childish ways. Soon they were out of there and headed back to their dorm.

Back at the dorm a surprise was waiting for them. As soon as they entered the room they smelled something delicious. Inside was food made ready for them to eat.

They all ran to the table and began to dig in. Once they finished nothing was on the table. EXO was surprisingly already used to the little munchkin cooking. Usually they would take months to get used to something or someone. But it was different with JJB and Amber. First glance and they were like family.

 

 

Yayyy I updated!! Thank you for waiting guys!! Just busy with school work and really hard to type on tablet but I made it!! Subscribe and comment guys !! Khamsamnida!!