Finale part 1

Undercover Manager

After the wedding:

Mrs.Park: Amber dear do tell me if Chanyeol is being too rough okay?

Amber: huh? Uhh okay

Chanyeol face palmed himself. Why would his mom say something so stupid?? Amber was an innocent child. Okay she did it but she was drunk. Like she got no idea what her mother in law meant.

Chanyeol: mom... please don't. I promise I won't do it. Not when she has a belly already.

Mrs.Park: I mean you can do it but just as long as you're not rough

Chanyeol: mom...

Mr.Park: yeobo let him be.

Chanyeol POV

Thanks dad...

Amber was still confused about what her mother in law meant. But she didn't minded since she was probably just kidding around. She really liked her mother in law. She reminded Amber of her own mom. Just thinking if it made Amber cry...

Chanyeol: Amber are you okay?

Amber: I'm fine.

Lee Soo Man: Chanyeol please take care of my niece. She's the on my niece I have. I'm counting on you. Amber I have to go to a meeting now. I'm sorry I couldn't stay for the rest but they really need me.

Chanyeol: it's okay sir. Your job is important. I'm sure Amber won't mind.

Mrs.Park: Amber what's wrong dear?

And she rubbed Amber's back like her mom would when she was sad.

Amber: it's just that you remind me of my mom so much...

Mrs.Park: oh Amber come here.

And she gave her a hug. Chanyeol watched happily as his mom comfort his wife. Yes his wife. He could finally say his wife. They were husband and wife now. Not just best friends. Husband and wife.

They decided not to go on a honeymoon to another city or state since Amber was already pregnant. They would just have a relaxing vacation at home or near a beach and wait for their babies to be welcomed.

They were driving to their newly wed house that Amber's uncle bought for them. Amber laughed as Chanyeol kept on getting lost in the turns and roads. Chanyeol just grinned stupidly as seeing Amber laugh was a treat for him. He loved when she laughed. It was so addicting like a drug.

Chanyeol: ahh finally we're here. Woah...

They looked up to the big and beautiful house in front of them. It was huge!! It had big glass windows and a beautiful pool in the front. It was painted white and red. The color of love. Ever lasting love.

Chanyeol looked over to Amber and smiled. He picked her up bridal style making her shriek a little.

Amber: Chanyeol what are you doing??

Chanyeol: carrying my wife into our house. What's wrong with that?

Amber:  but I'm heavy.

Chanyeol: and I'm strong.

Amber sighed as she draped her arms around his neck. He was the love of her life and she knew it. She was so lucky to have him. 

Chanyeol gently placed Amber down on the king sized bed as she was already asleep. Pregnant ladies do sleep a lot. He kissed her as he looked at sleeping. She was an angel. Then he went and took a shower.

Chanyeol POV

Ahh so refreshing.... 

He changed and went over to the bed where Amber was. He hugged her but not too tight since she was pregnant but close enough to feel her breath on his skin.

Chanyeol POV

Damn Amber why are you so beautiful?? Don't make me so tempted to kiss you now. No Chanyeol. She's pregnant... she's pregnant...

Chanyeol tried to restrain himself from kissing her. But just a tiny kiss won't hurt. Just a peck. He leaned in and kissed her. But he couldn't stop kissing her. Her lips were sweet and plump. He just couldn't. He stopped when Amber stirred. . He almost went too far.

Morning came and he found Amber gone. Where was she? Did she get kidnapped? No way! Where is Amber? Chanyeol got out of bed and raced downstairs. He smelled a burning scent. Amber?

Amber: hehehe oops! 

Chanyeol: Amber are you hurt?

Amber: no

Chanyeol: what were you doing

Amber: trying to make you breakfast.

Chanyeol: hehe don't worry princess. I'll cook from now on okay?

Amber: good idea

They cleaned up and Chanyeol made breakfast for them to eat. Amber sat on Chanyeol lap and ate breakfast while feeding him. What a perfect couple...

Everything was perfect. Picture perfect until one day when Chanyeol found the message between Lee Soo Man and Amber. 

 

 

 

Oooh drama coming up. I'm so sorry guys for not updating soon enough. I was focused on my other stories but I'm back. I promise