Sehun knows

Undercover Manager

Each day her baby bump would grow a little bigger and sometimes it started to kick. Amber knew nothing about being a mother but she knew she would love her child unconditionally. Everything seem to be harder to do. Walking with a big tummy was hard. Sitting down was hard. And sleeping was definitely hard. But she didn't show it. She had to be strong and complete the mission before her baby was born or else she would never be able to accomplish it. 

JJB were sweet and caring as usual. They were the reason Amber kept strong. They were growing undeniably handsome. Each growing taller each day. Their clothes seemed to shrink but they never said anything. Chanyeol and the rest noticed how the boys needed new clothes so they bought it for them. The boys didn't want to take it saying we have clothes already but a little aegyo helped. 

Amber had found out little secrets here and there. From what she knows Kyungsoo wasn't always a shy and quiet kid. In fact he was pretty loud growing up. Then he witness his mom died which shocked him and he didn't talk for an entire week.

Chen. His parents always taught him to live life to the fullest and that was what he was doing now. Amber had managed to find every one secret but Chanyeol. That boy would always switch subject or never talk about it. He was a mystery. A mystery that Amber was afraid to solve. Not that she wouldn't be able to scared that he might find out her secret.

She was afraid to get close to him then have to let go. She didn't want anyone hurting. She could already imagine when he.finds out he's the father his face, his reaction. The fans hating her and her unborn baby. She wouldn't want that.

She sighed as she thought about it. It was too depressing. 

Sehun: what are you thinking about noona?

Amber: ani nothing. 

Sehun: noona you don't need to lie you're thinking about Chanyeol hyung aren't you?

Amber POV

How does he know?

Sehun: noona you have to tell him sooner or later. You know how sad he was when he found out you were pregnant with another namja?

Amber: why

Sehun: because he's in love with you noona

Amber:  how do you know Chan I mean he's the father?

Sehun: the maknaes witnessed it noona

Amber: *blushes*

Sehun: he'll know sooner or later noona

Amber: I don't know sehunnie. I don't know

Amber didn't know but someone had eavesdropped on their conversation.

Who??????

 

 

 

Shortest update ever!! But Merry Christmas!!!!!!!! I luh ya!!!!