Finale part 2

Undercover Manager

Chanyeol: whats the meaning of this?

Amber was scared. Chanyeol had found the messages between her uncle and her. Eottokhe?? 

Amber: why are you going through my stuff?

Chanyeol: just tell me what the meaning of this is?

Amber: can you not read?

As she took her phone from Chanyeol hands. Amber was scared but she didn't dare show it.

Chanyeol: you became close to us so you could sell us out?? Even through everything we've been through together! Why did you do this Amber? Why? What secrets are you hiding from me?!!? First you lie about who you are and then. You lie about your child's father. And now I find out you've been selling is out!!! What are you keeping from me?? That you love me??

Amber: what if I did. What's that to you? Now that you know wanna divorce me now?

Chanyeol became angry confused and sad. So much to the point that he went crazy. He pulled his hair in frustration threw the flower vase and smashed the tv. While Amber just stood there.

Amber: I'll tell my uncle the deals off. Bye Chanyeol.

Chanyeol POV

That's it? I'll tell my uncle the deals off? Goodbye?? Wasn't she going to try and explain? Wasn't she going to apologize? Wasn't she going to do anything!!!

Chanyeol: you ughh. Fine leave! You can go anywhere I'm not going to stop you! Just get out of my sight!!

Amber packed her bags and left the house. As soon as she thought she was far away from him she melted down. I'm sorry Chnayeol. Please forgive me. I had to do this. For you. Chanyeol I love you and i will always love you. Forget me and find a better person to love. I beg of you.

Amber cried helplessly. She dragged her suitcase and went to a friend's house. She would go home but she didn't want her uncle to know. EXO dorm was not an option. She would make matters only worse. Her only choice was her friends house. She didn't want to burden her but she was her only hope.

Ailee: Amber? What happened? Come in.

Amber explained the whole thing to Ailee. From top to bottom. Tired from everything that day Amber fell asleep. Ailee watched as her best friend cry and sleep. Poor Amber. She wanted so bad to tell but Amber made her promise not to. A promise was a promise. 

From that day on Amber lived with Ailee and kept out if the public's eyes. It was a good time since fx was on a break due to her pregnancy and Victoria acting career. Amber missed Chanyeol. She missed his deep voice that calmed her. She missed his warm hugs that made her very happy. She missed his kisses that made her heart beat a gazillion times faster. She missed everything. Her mind kept on replaying the scene she left Chanyeol. Thinking about it made her cry.

She missed Jackson Junior and sweet little BamBam. We're they doing fine? How are they going to school? Are they still sweet as ever? Questions surrounded her head. Her babies were doing fine. They were healthy and string. Just last week she found out she was having boys. Chanyeol would be happy.

To clear her mind Amber the tv. EXO was on. They were talking about how different Chanyeol was after he married. Chanyeol.... 

She closed the tv not wanting to hear anything anymore.

Chanyeol was depressed. He had been searching for Amber everywhere but she was nowhere to be found. He was wondering for her health for their babies. How were they. How was she? Is she getting healthy food? Is she.getting the nutrients she need? Was she getting her sleep? Did she go to her monthly check up? Everyone could see that without Amber Chanyeol was a mess. 

EXO and fx were talking about where to find Amber and how they could help Chanyeol when Ailee passed by. Poor Chanyeol. Poor Amber. How can i help? I've got it!

Ailee POV

Sorry Amber. I know I promised not to tell but clearly you're a mess without him and same goes for him. I'm gonna do what's right.

Amber was taking a shower when the door bell rang. Who could it be? Ailee? But she had the keys. A friend? Mail man? Amber quickly got out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel and went to answer the door.

Amber: yes?

Chanyeol: Amber!

And he hugged her tight around the waist.

Amber was startled by Chanyeol sudden hug. She was happy and sad to see him right now.

Amber: Chanyeol what are you doing?

Chanyeol: hugging my wife?

Amber: how did you find me?

Chanyeol: Ailee told me.

Amber: I told her not to!

Chanyeol: why? Amber? Why? Why did you have to do this to me? Do you know how much I was suffering without you? I've spent all my free time trying to find you. Asked every person i know. Why did you do this to me?

Amber tears dropped as she heard him. Chanyeol I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I just couldn't handle it.

Amber: Chanyeol 

Chanyeol: I know it all Amber. Don't lie to me. Ailee told me every thing. The fans are important to me but you and our babies are even more important in my life. If I had to choose I would definitely choose you. Don't listen to what they say. Your beautiful and you're perfect. And you're all i need. Why didn't you tell me you were helping your uncle to help us? I would have understood but you just left like that. Dont do that to me okay?

Amber couldn't say anything but just nodded. She embraced Chanyeol hugs. She loved him and she knew she couldn't live without him. He was her everything just like she was his everything. 

Chanyeol: I love you Amber.

Amber: I love you too Chanyeol...

Chanyeol: now go pack and change. Lady what do you think you're doing answering the door like this?

Amber: excuse me but who was the one ringing the door bell when I was showering?

Chanyeol: oops hehe.

Amber left Ailee's house and went back to live with Chnayeol. On the way they picked up Jackson Junior and BamBam on the way.

Bambam: noona!!

Amber: bambie!! Come here. Oh I missed you guys...

And she hugged all three boys warmly. Jackson patted her tummy saying that it was humongous making Amber laugh. Junior and Bambam kissed Amber making Chanyeol jealous. 

Junior: noona will we live with you?

Jackson: or go back to the orphanage?

Chanyeol was confused. Amber gave him a look saying she'll explain everything later.

Amber: no. You're coming to live with me and Chanyeol hyung in a huge house. Seems good right?

Bambam: definitely noona!!

And they packed up their stuff bid goodbye to EXO and drove home where they would be together forever!!

 

 

 

The end!!! Is it lame?? Sorry if it was not a good story. I tried my best. Thx to all tye readers and subscribers!! Luh yah!! 😘😘😘💖💖💖