Growing Bump

Undercover Manager

Everyone could see that Suho and Kris took extra care of Amber. Everyone was suspicious. They made sure she didn't carry heavy stuff and not run. Why?? That was the question everyone wanted to know. Why?

Chanyeol was sad. Why? Because Amber had been distance since the visit to the hospital. Did he do something wrong that she didn't like? Was he that creepy? 

Nowadays it seemed like Amber only trusted Suho and Kris. Because they were the only one who knew.

Amber spent her days like any other day. She helped the boys. She collected secrets from the members. She knew it was wrong but they would be thanking her in the end.

Last night she found out Kris's secret.

Flashback

Amber and Kris were having a little chat before going to sleep when Kris decides to tell her a secret. He didn't know why he was doing this but he trusted Amber. Even though it was a bit embarrassing he told her anyways.

Kris: Amber do ever wonder why I act the way I do?

Amber: I would be lying if I said I didn't think about it once or twice.

Kris: when I was little I had a happy life. My parents loved each other and most importantly they loved me and I loved them. Everything was going fine till I saw my mom sneaking out of the house one day. When I asked her she said it was a secret. Being the curious kid I was I decided to follow her. I regret following her but at the same time I didn't. 

Amber: what happened?

Kris: I saw my mother cheating on my father with my uncle. I had a couple of doubts at first. I argued with myself. My mother wouldn't cheat on my dad  She loved him. Th was what I thought until I heard her say I never love him and you know that. I on my wanted his money so that when he dies I'll inherit his riches and me and you can get married and become rich together.

Kris tears began to fell. Amber hugged him to comfort him. He was definitely sad but he still went on with the story.

Kris: after hearing all that I ran home to my father crying like a little baby. He would ask me what was wrong until I finally stopped crying and told him everything. My father believed me because I was a child that didn't lie. He said it was okay and together we waited for my mother to come home from her affair. She came home at 3 A.M.surprised to see us. Then she made excuses of having headaches to go to bed but my father wouldn't let her through without an explanation.

Kris: of course being the sky woman my mother was she made excuses. Work was her excuses. My father had enough and slapped her. He bluntly told her he knew about the affair with his brother which shocked her very much. She tried denying everything saying whoever told him was jealous and a liar. 

Mr.Wu: so are you saying that Kris would lie about this?

Mrs.Wu: Kris!

Kris: mommy please don't lie  anymore. I already heard and saw the whole thing. 

Kris: after that she begged my dad for forgiveness. But nothing would  change my father's choice about divorce. That's when my father kept on telling me to act strong. Be smarter than your partner. 

After that he broke down crying. Letting all the anger and pain he's ever felt let go.

End of flashback

Amber's bump was growing bigger each day which didn't go unnoticed by EXO or Chanyeol.

Kai: okay noona spit it

Amber: what are you talking about?

Kai: you're obviously pregnant. And I know that the father of your baby died due to an accident.

Amber: Kai how do you know all this

Sehun: we read your diary

Amber: you guys read it?!# 

Tao: you should thank us. If we didn't read it we would never know about your pregnancy and we would start thinking wrong about you noona

Amber: okay okay I get it but don't go in my stuff again okay?

Sehun: noona I'm sorry for the baby

Amber: why?

Sehun: because it won't have a daddy when it's born

Amber: it's okay Sehun. Life is life and you have to accept your fate

Sehun: but that means we're uncle's!!

Chanyeol POV

So she's pregnant. She's already taken. Amber is right I have to accept my fate. But I wish fate was nicer to me. I would love to he the father to your baby Amber. Hmp.

From that day EXO takes extremely good care of Amber. Suho and Kris were happy they no longer had to hold it in. JJB were the happiest kids on earth! Their noona was pregnant!! Life was good.