Talents

Undercover Manager

EXO were super duper busy seeing they had to prepare for a comeback. All day they practiced till they dropped dead. When they got home no one would be able to speak due to tiredness. JJB helped a lot. They cooked as usual which gave the boys energy. They also cleaned which helped Amber a lot since she didn't have time to do it. They also washed the clothes which helped everyone. 

Suho POV

These boys are so helpful. They're much more responsible than my members gosh. Why can't those giant dorks act like them? I have to remember to say thanks to them for everything. 

Amber POV

Wow I've never worked so hard in my life before ughh!! Why uncle why??

Yesterday at 1 A.m. Amber went over to her uncle's to update him on the boys.

Lsm: how are they doing?

Amber: they're pretty good except for the fact that they are very very immature.

Lsm: I expected you to say that. Anyways are the boys helping?

Amber: they're amazing. Why didn't you tell me they were so talented?

Lsm: I didn't know that so what talents do they have?

Amber: cooking, sweet talk, drawing, singing and dancing.

Lsm: wow seems like they sure are talented. Anyways did you find out anything?

Amber: I don't have that much since they're all busy with the come back.

Lsm: tell me what you have

Amber: Xuimin became addicted to food after he lost his mother. When she died his father never cooked again and he started to really miss his mom's cooking. He learned that in life you don't take things for granted and food is one of them. And that's all thanks to Junior who is close with Xuimin.

Lsm: one down eleven to go. Seems like I made the right choice by adding the boys.

Amber: oh and I legally adopted them annyeong!

Lsm: that's good, wait what!! Amber!!

But Amber had already left. She went home to find the boys still awake.

Amber: what are you guys doing up so late and not sleeping?

Bambam: we thought noona left ush

Amber: aniya I will never leave you guys arraso?

JJB: arraso

Amber: now go to sleep or you'll be tired tomorrow and not want to go to scschool.

Chanyeol hadn't sleep since Amber wasn't sleeping yet and he overheard their conversation.

Chanyeol POV

Why are they scared that Amber might leave them?? Huh I guess they have secrets too. And I'm determined to find out what it is.

Amber: Chanyeol?

Chanyeol jumped in surprise. He didn't see Amber walk out the room.

Amber: cant sleep?

Chanyeol: yeah. Don't know why though.

Amber: come on I'll show you a way to help you.

Chanyeol followed her as she lead him to the balcony.

Amber: when I was little and couldn't sleep he named the stars and constellation for me.

Chanyeol looked as she pointed to each stars and named them. Soon he found himself not being able to open his eyes.

Amber was still naming the stars when she felt something heavy on her shoulders. She found Chanyeol had fallen asleep on her shoulders. She helped him walk to his room. But she didnt get far. Chanyeol was ready tall and heavy so she set him on the couch. She went to get a blanket and pillow from her room for him. When she returned and placed it on him and turned around to leave Chanyeol grabbed her and it made her land on him. 

She tried to get up but he was much stronger than her. After several tries she gave up. 

Kyungsoo decided to wake up early and make breakfast for every one since JJB hadalways made them. First he took a shower then woke up Suho to help him. They went into the kitchen only to find Amber and Chanyeol sleeping together on the couch.

Kyungsoo and Suho: ahhhhhhhhh what are they doing?

Their scream was so loud it woke up everyone.

Tao: why you guys scream? Ahhhhh

Sehun covered Bambam's eyes while Kai covers juniors eyes and Baekhyun to Jackson.

Amber woke up from all the loud screaming to find all of EXO standing in front of her with. Confused faces. Chanyeolalso woke up since he couldn't feel Amber's warmth on him.

Chanyeol: what are you guys doing?

Chen: umm aren't we supposed to ask you guys that?. What are you doing sleeping together?? Are you dating??

Amber:aniya let me explain.

Everyone laughed after Amber told them what happened.

Kai: hahaha i never knew Chanyeol was possessive. I only thought Sehun was lol.

Chanyeol: yah I'm not!

Which made everyone laugh even more.

That day was Saturday so the boys didn't have school. They followed EXO and their noona to SM. Every one adored at how cute they were.

Kyuhyun: they're so cute and they have a devils tongue like me hahaha.

Ailee: they're so eeekkkk. I wish I had brothers like them.

While EXO was practicing people kept coming in to look at the boys or bringing them snacks.

While they were practicing Suho noticed that the boys were copying them so he invited them to dance with EXO. The boys learned the moves instantly and shocked everyone. They were smooth and comfortable while dancing.

Suho: wow you guys are great at dancing! Better than these boys over here.

Kris: yeah you guys are awesome. You could even become an idol. Since you guys already have noona fans here lol.

Junior: actually when Bambam turns 10 we were thinking about auditioning at JYP.

Amber: why there when you have an uncle who is CEO of SM?

Jackson: because people will say he let us become idols just because we are his nephews and they will think we are not hard working besides JYP was my moms favorite idol.

EXO was confused. They got the first part but didn't quite catch the last part.

Amber was worried. Now she had to make up a lie. Sorry dad but I have to make you a player.

Amber: you see we all have different moms but same dad. My father was kind of a player. I'm ashamed it admit it but he's still my dad.

EXO: ohh okay

The heard whisper outside the room and decided to check it out. They found Jessica of SNSD and Taeyeon outside.

Sehun:what are noona doing here?

Jessica: umm we couldn't help but come to see who everyone was taking about. They really are so cute!!! 

Taeyeon: omg Bambam is so adorable and so is Jackson and junior!!

As she pinched their cheeks.

Kris: told you you already have noona fans.

Everyone llaughed at his remark.

 

I updated!!! yayy for me!! And yay for you guys for reading!!