Chapter 1

Undercover Manager

Amber was shopping around Seoul when she got a phone call from her favorite uncle, Lee Soo Man, CEO of SM Entertainment. He told her to come over so she gladly stopped her shopping to visit her uncle. When she entered the building not many people recognize her because she had.shorter hair and she was wearing boyish clothes. And besides not many people know shes Soo Man niece. She was stopped by the bodyguard and questioned.

Bodyguard: who are you?

Amber: I'm Amber Soo Man's niece

Bodyguard: quit your lying boy or girl

Amber: I'not lying sir

The bodyguard wouldn't believe Amber and was dragging her outside when someone stopped them.

LSM: what do you think your doing?

Bodyguard: sir she claims to be your niece

LSM: but she is my niece

Bodyguard: oh I'm sorry sir and ma'am

LSM couldn't think his niece was being treated this way so he called a meeting with all the security and managers. He didn't call for the idols and trainees because it will ruin his plans.

Amber: uncle you don't have to do this.

LSM: I do have to do it. Your parents wouldn't like to see you being treated this way. 

Amber just nodded silently. The mention of her parents brought back many memories.

Flashback:

Mom: Amber get up

Amber woke up to see fire in her house. She quickly ran wheeling her grandmother out. The fire was growing rapidly. She cried as she shouted for her parents. The neighbor saw the fire and called for help. She went inside the house to find her parents but the firemen stopped her. She tried to escape but it was no use. All she could do was watch.Her house burn down and her parents dying.

LSM: Amber Amber

Amber: huh

End of flashback

LSM: stop thinking about it it will only hurt you.

She took her uncles advice and went inside the meeting room. There were a lot of people she didn't know. LSM introduced Amber as his only niece and blah blah blah. No one was to disrespect her or else they would be fired. Amber didn't think that all of this was necessary but being her hard headed uncle you couldn't stop him.

Amber POV 

This is sooooo boring ugh.

She pouted and waited for the meeting to be over. After what seemed to be like hours and hours it was finally over. Then her uncle came to the point of calling her.

LSM: Amber dear I want you to go undercover as a me so manager for EXO.

Amber: what?!

LSS: the manager of EXO can't even handle them. They're always late to practice and really untidy. He can't seem to do anything about it. We've hired 9 baby sitter so far and they all quit except for one.

Amber: what happened to her

LSM: she was the perfect baby sitter but they're still late for practice and she fell in love with one of the boys and i can't allow that so you're the only person I trust to handle this job.

Amber: what makes you think no can handle this job uncle?

LSM: your strong Amber

Amber thought about how she could do this job and help the other idols. She knew her uncle had a dating ban and she hated it. Idols are still human beings and they have feelings too. They wanna date and experience love. Back in the states celebrity could date so why can't they here?

Amber: I'll do this job if you will agree to my terms.

LSM: anything do

Amber: you can't back out from it okay?

LSM:I promise

Amber: if I am able to do this job well and perfect their image you have to lift the dating ban.

LSM: wait what? You know I can't do that. I'd I lift the dating ban all they will do is date and not have time for schedules. And since they can date they will jump from person to person.

Amber: which is why they have to sign a contract sayin they will date more than 5 months so your image won't be ruin and they can allow their heart to love.

LSM thought about it when he saw the sincerity in her eyes. If he didn't agree who knows what she might do. She might never talk to him again and that would be worse than dying. So he agreed. Amber jumped in happiness and hugged her uncle. They shook hands to sign the deal. Amber knew she could trust her uncle.

Amber POV

Shinee EXO SNSD Super Junior and other groups you guys owe me big time.

 

 

Ayee guys no yeolber or EXO moment here but probably on the next chapters!! Please read and leave comments that would be awesome and happy early thanksgiving!!