-10- The Marriage -10-

Father by Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unfortunately for Jongin, a later date came way too soon. The elder male woke up holding Kyungsoo close to his body, head resting perfectly upon his chest as he still slept. The light of their bedroom illuminating in his eyes. Although, he could in fact remember himself turning it off the night before, when they were just about to fall asleep in their bed.

In irritation and annoyance, Jongin slowly slid the still sleeping pregnant male from out of his embrace. He sat up in bed to find that they were not in their bedroom alone. The initial shock of finding that out coursed through his mind at that realization.

"O-ommani? H-how did you get in here?" Jongin asked his mother, his voice full of bewilderment at the very sight of her standing inside of their shared bedroom.

Sure, they had stayed at his parents mansion for that entire weekend. However, that was only because his mother had begged them to do it. Of course, it was Kyungsoo's choice to indulge her for once. His poor kind-hearted Fiancé. He didn't even know how his mother already proudly had him wrapped around her tiny fingers. Though, Jongin made sure that were tricked in to spending another weekend at his parents' place for a long while.

"I am your mother, Kim Jongin. Now get out of that bed right now. We still have a lot of things to do today!" Mrs. Kim said whilst glaring at her much reluctant son.

"Ommani what in the world are you talking about?" Jongin groaned, running a hand through his messy bed hair in slight annoyance. More like actual confusion since his mother wasn't making any actual sense to him at all.

"Yah! Ignorant boy! You're wedding of course! It's today! Now hurry up! I don't want you waking Kyungsoo up until I say it's time for him to do so and get dressed." Mrs. Kim ordered her son around like a fierce queen not meant to be reckoned with.

 "W-wait, Ommani! You can't be serious right now?" Jongin retorted with a frown creasing his forehead at her words, realizing that his mother truly meant business. Sure, he knew a month had already passed by for them. He just didn't think that the wedding would literally be right at that mark.

He had hoped that they would've had a little more time to wrap their heads around the idea of actually getting married. Nonetheless, he should've known better with the kind of mother he has. 'A complete and utter busybody.' That's the kind of mother he undoubtfully has. So he should have been truly prepared for this moment, if he was being honest with himself.

"I'm afraid, my boy, that she is. No use in arguing with her once she's got her mind set on something. Come on, get out of bed and join me for breakfast before she drags you away to start the wedding preparations." Jongin's father butts in after walking in to the bedroom himself when hears the ongoing conversation between them from the hallway.

"Right." Jongin sighed as he heard other people moving around inside of his home with Kyungsoo, getting the wedding preparations together for the barely engaged couple. The wedding was to be held here at their grand estate. By his mother's recourse, of course.

"That's the spirit! My gosh, it just all seems like yesterday, that I was ,erely changing his diapers." Mrs. Kim gushed when Jongin got carefully out bed in order for him to keep himself from waking his slumbering pregnant Fiancé up, because he still needed all the rest he can get before their baby is brought forth in to this world.

"O-ommani!" Jongin scowled with red ears at his mother's embarrassing words and his father's cheerful laughter. Yes, this was going to be a very long day. He could just feel it.

"Sorry?" Mrs. Kim cheekily apologized to her son whilst he left the confines of the bedroom with his father, walking up to the bed after that. She sat down next to Kyungsoo's sleeping form, reaching out a hand to sweep the fringe of hair away from over his pretty owl like eyes.

Mrs. Kim had always wanted a daughter, but alas, after Jongin was born she could sadly never conceive ever again. Not that she was unhappy with the babe that she's been given or anything like that. To her- for her, Jongin was just one part of her entire world. His father was another, aside from that Kyungsoo and their grandchild thankfully completed her whole world now.

She beamed down at Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter