-8- The Media -8-

Father by Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The title of the news flashed across the cover of magazines and on the front page of the local newspaper. It was huge and in bold black letters. 'CEO Kim Jongin of Kim Industries has a new Boyfriend!'

Shock roused upon Kyungsoo's face at what he'd just read. A frown then slowly began creasing his forehead as he truly took everything in. This was all Jongin's fault! He just had to always kiss or embarrass him in front of the public eye. He was going to kill him. Okay so killing him was going a little bit too far. That still didn't mean that he couldn't beat the elder male up though!

He turned away from the entertainment stall, making his way inside the Kim Industries' main building. He was instantly greeted by the staff inside of the lobby. He quickly greets them back as he makes his way over to the elevators.

He was just about to press the button to summon an elevator to him when the doors ding, letting him know that one has arrived. The steel doors of the elevator opened and out stepped Jongin, looking as handsome as ever. Kyungsoo bemusingly gulped down air in to his lungs at just the mere sight of the man.

"Oh, Kyungsoo, just the person I wanted to see today." Jongin smiled at the appearance of the pregnant male standing in front of him.

"I could say the same thing about you, Jongin." Kyungsoo said, bringing his frown back in to play against his pretty pale features.

"I'm guessing that you saw the news?" Jongin asked, instantly catching on to what the latter suddenly so upset.

"No, but I did read most of the headlines at the entertainment stall, 'Boyfriend'." Kyungsoo said, glaring at the elder male, making sure to put emphasis on the word Boyfriend, just let Jongin know how far his annoyance.

"It's not a bad title, Baby Soo. I think I rather like being claimed as your ever doting Boyfriend. So why don't we just go with the flow of things, humm." Jongin teasingly smirked in turn, causing a pretty red hue to arise upon Kyungsoo's pale skinned cheeks as he snarkingly embarrassed him even further with his teasing words. He knew that the latter had been upset with him for not acknowledging their relationship when it first started.

"Sure, Boyfriend." Kyungsoo agreed with the playful roll of his eyes, happy that Jonging wanted them to be more than what they were, before speaking once more, "I was kind of wondering if we can go out for sherbets today, during your lunch break of course."

"Why must we wait until my lunch break to do that? Let's go right now." Jongin grinned back at the still lightly flushed face of the younger male.

"Jongin-" Kyungsoo started to say his name with a warning tone to his voice, because want him to neglect any of his work on his watch at least, eve though the elder male completely ignored that.

"I don't want to hear it, Soo. My work is all done for the day. Now let's go that sherbet because I have a very good feeling that's what you've been craving for right at this moment or you wouldn't have brought it up at all." Jongin cut in, taking the younger's hand tight in his hold, leading him out of the building without another word being exchanged between the two of them.

Hours later, Kyungsoo found himself on the living room sofa with a strawberry swirled sherbet his in hand and Jongin's head resting in his lap whilst they watched a romantic comedy on the TV. A movie Kyungsoo had chosen much to the elder's distaste, even so he allowed it as long as he got to use the younger's lap for his own pillow. Kyungsoo smiled at Jongin's cute choice of blackmail, running his tiny fingers gently through his Boyfriend's soft hair.

While Kyungsoo stared at the huge flat screen with peaked interest, Jongin gazed up at the younger male with the hint of a satisfied smile. The media had brought them to this exact moment in time. Sure, he'd have to deal with the media before news ever reached his parents' ears of course.

It's not that he was embarrassed or ashamed of his situation with Kyungsoo, he just didn't know how they'd take everything in. Considering the fact that he hadn't been on the dating market in years and then he suddenly shows up in front of the media with a new boyfriend, not even getting the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter