Seventh Discovery

It Takes Two To Tango

        Fast forward to Friday, because Soonyoung can honestly say that he cannot remember the days in between, the boy found himself sitting on his bed in front of his opened closet. A moment of silence passed by as he stared blankly at the amount of clothes before him. More time passed by and he frowned. 

        "What the heck do I wear?", he muttered as he scrutinized all the fabrics. He shook his head before jumping up. "Well, might as well go through all the outfits then", he said with a determination. 

        That was 30 minutes ago. It was now a good 10 minutes before he was suppose to meet Jihoon. And Soonyoung STILL didn't know what to wear. So that resulted him into screaming--

        "WHAT THE HECK DO I WEAR?!", at 7:40 in the morning. He didn't count the fact that it was indeed Friday and that there were people in the house who needed the sleep. His sister slammed her door open before kicking Soonyoung's down. She had an air of anger around her and Soonyoung gulped at the black swirls. He swore he could see a devil peeking out from behind his sister's shoulder. 

        "Why. Are. You. Yelling. So. Early. In. The. Morning", she punctuated each word with hatred. Soonyoung, instead of getting pissed like she expected, only dropped to his knees. Her jaw dropped a second later as her eyes widened in disbelief. THE Soonyoung AKA Hoshi AKA her PRIDEFUL brother was ON HIS KNEES, looking at her with a puppy dog face.

        "Help me pick an outfit", he begged. Yes, begged. With tears in his eyes, and pride out the window. This was how desperate he was. 

        "... ... h..ha....ahHAHAHA!", a cackle escaped his sister's lips. His sister tilted her head forward which caused her hair to cover parts of her face. She looked and sounded terrifying if Soonyoung were to be honest. There was a sudden need to take back his words but he swallowed it down. Soonyoung needed to find an outfit, and who better to ask than his sister who's fashionable as hell? (And yes he meant hell, not heaven).

        A smirk formed on her face as mirth danced in her eyes. "My my", she chuckled. "How cute"

        "This isn't a laughing matter, you brat. I need an outfit for my da   PRACTICE today", Soonyoung cringed at the obvious lie. He didn't want his sister to know about the date, and he prayed that she didn't notice his slip of tongue. His sister stopped her sniggers, but Soonyoung can still see that she was curious. He was prepared to lie through his teeth again, because he was already lying a lot, why not add more to the list right? To his disbelief, however, the girl merely nodded her head and stepped in front of his closet. She started looking at some of his clothes (those that he didn't rip from the hangers and thrown to the floor) and hummed. Soonyoung stayed quiet. His face paled a bit and mulled over the thought that maybe his sister had been abducted by aliens that night. The figure in front of his was definitely NOT his uncute sister, that's for sure. 

        She made a small dying noise as shifted through his closet. Soonyoung could pick up a couple of words though everything else were incoherent to him. Something about him "not having anything at all" and "why are there so many oversized shirts he doesn't look cute in those". He also ignored the "overalls? Why do you even have these??"

        Soonyoung got fed up with all the unnecessary mumbles. "Look if you can't help then just get ou--"

        "AHA!", the sudden interruption irritated him further. But before he could get angry, pieced of clothing were thrown at him from his sister. She turned around,  demanded him to go change immediately, and stalked out the room, leaving Soonyoung alone with the slam of his door. 

        He plucked out the shirt on top of him and sighed in relief. He quickly put on the articles of clothing    White T-shirt, jean jacket, dark jeans, and red converses    before scrambling down the stairs. He didn't have much time!

        He was almost to the door. Almost there! A bright white light!   Actually that was just a white beanie thrown to his face.

        His sister came into view as the beanie dropped. She giggled and picked it up for him. "Your last accessory! Now you're ready for your date!", she grinned. 

        "Thank you soooo much", Soonyoung smiled and put it on his head. It fitted perfectly with his outfit and now he was ready to meet the love of his life. Or well, his crush, that's for sure. He checked his pocket for his phone and wallet before leaving the house. "I OWE YOU ONE", he shouted from the front lawn.

        "I'M HOLDING YOU ON THAT!", His sister replied. She shut the door and sighed. Her big brother was growing up so fast. He better treat the other person right, or else she'll tell their mother all about his pathetic school grades he tried so hard to hide. 

        .

        .

        .

        "Where is Soonyoung going so early in the day?", a drowsy feminine voice interrupted her thoughts. The girl smiled and shook her head at the figure. She put a finger to her lips    a gesture of secrecy    and winked.

        "A date"

 


 

        Soonyoung huffed when he arrived to the promised location. Adore U was a picturesque little cafe near Pledis High that held a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The designs were simple on the outside, and more charming on the inside. The color schemes were mostly pale pink and white, and a little bit of blue. It was totally a place to bring your kids and grandmas. And also dates.

        Soonyoung in a slow breath, in order to appear normal, and walked through the door with ease. The small chime startled him for a second but he quickly regained his composure and looked around. To his surprise, the first person he recognized was not a certain pink haired fluff, but a brown haired diva instead. 

        "Seungkwan-ah?", he questioned the boy leaning near the counter. The said person, wearing a waiterboy's outfit, turned around before grinning brightly (as if he knew that Soonyoung was going to show up). "What are you doing here?"

        "Ahh, hyung! This is my part time job!", Seungkwan proudly said. He stepped aside and to Soonyoung's surprise, Vernon was there too. The boy threw him a smile and nodded his head in greetings. Soonyoung went up to him and fist bumped the rapper, before noticing the boy's clothing. "Vernon's also working here! It's really chill", Seungkwan said when he noticed Soonyoung's questioning glance. 

        "But Vernon I thought you were rich  "

        "Seungkwan forced me to", Vernon smiled easily, as if he didn't interrupt Soonyoung at all. 

        "Forced you? What the hell, I just asked if you wanted to work with me, please don't make stuff up it's just sad", Seungkwan sassily huffed. He wasn't really paying attention to the duo beforehand, and only listened when Vernon spewed the lie about him. They easily settled into a disagreement and playful banter. 

        Soonyoung shifted his sight between both of them, and opened his mouth in understanding. "Well then, I'm going to go find a seat", Soonyoung said, succesfully cutting the two's discussion abruptly. Seungkwan adopted a mysterious smile while Vernon lifted his hand in a thumbs up. Soonyoung couldn't help but think that they might know something they shouldn't. He ignored the feeling and went to the back of the cafe. Or bakery, now that he took a good look. It seemed as if there were cakes and muffins and breads on display as he passed by the counter. 

        Soonyoung thought about getting some for himself and his crush dance instructer, but figured that he could satisfy his sweet tooth by talking to the pink-haired cotten candy instead. 

        He took a few more steps, surveying the area when his eyes fall onto the very person he wanted to meet. 

        He gaped. 

 


 

Minmi's Notes: 

Hahaha I brought it backk! 'He gaped' :OO

Also introduced sibling-moments and low-key Verkwan, because they are literally the best side-ship to any story lol! I don't plan on adding other side ships, so that is all in that area haha!

Also I'm done with finals finally~ Now I can get back to work *^* 

Sorry that this chapter was a filler, not much you can do when you're too busy studying. But please anticipate the next chapter though! I think it's going to be a treat! 

Also sorry for awkward wordings, please let me know if something sounds wrong OTL (I didn't have time to review it... OAO)

ALSO FOR THE SHORTNESS OHMAGOD I'LL MAKE IT LONGER NEXT TIME TT^TT

Uhmm, so yeah! I still have more plans soooo please anticipate it~

AS ALWAYS: THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO COMMENTED, SUBSCRIBED, AND UPVOTED <3 MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL <3