Twelfth Haze

It Takes Two To Tango

        Soonyoung's mind was not functioning. He cannot breath more lest think about why Jihoon was here and why the hell Chan was calling him Woozi? All in all, Soonyoung was very shocked. Jihoon wasn't doing any better too. It was like there was a huge lodge stuck in his throat and Jihoon couldn't even speak. He opened his mouth and closed it once, twice, but still nothing came out. Even though no sound was heard, Jihoon's eyes spoke volume.

        "I'm sorry"

        The words snapped Soonyoung out of his shellshocked state, but does nothing except confuse him further. Questions began hammering themselves into Soonyoung's head.

        Why is he here?  
        Why did Chan call him Woozi?  
        Why is he looking at me like that, why won't he talk?  
        What's going on, tell me please I'm so confused 
        What?  
        Don't tell me hE KNOWS?!  
        But if he knows then...!!!

        Jihoon can hear him think, it was that loud. By each question, Jihoon flinched slightly, because the growing pain and confusion in Soonyoung's eyes were clear as day. Jihoon gulped, he had to say something. Anything. God why won't his throat clear up  

        "Why?"

        The whisper hushed everyone in the vacinity. It had such a broken timber to it, the tone queit and frail, and Jihoon chocked on the words he was about to say. Soonyoung looked so damn confused. Everyone paused what they were doing (talking and taking no notice of the brewing storm between the famed dancer and increadible composser) but regarded the two when the word was spoken aloud. 

        The two couldn't tear their eyes off of one another. It was like they were in their own world, but unlike the bright and happy world when the nice air of love surrounded them, right now a cloud of dread hung around like a heavy weight. Tension was way to high for the two, and neither seemed to know how to dispel it. Soonyoung made the first move. 

        He ran away. 

        Out the classroom, out the building, somewhere where there were no pink and no cute fluffy perfect Lee Jihoon. Out where he doesn't have his heart crushed because if Jihoon knew, if Jihoon knew about Hoshi and how he could dance like the prodigy he was, then... then...

        Was Jihoon playing him like a fool?

        .

        .

        .

        'Did Jihoon even like him in the first place???', Soonyoung screamed in his mind. One thing for sure, he had to breathe. Those questions aren't so important. The most important thing right now that was shaking Soonyoung's core was...

        .

        .

        .

        "What am I to Lee Jihoon?"

 


 

        "What am I to Kwon Soonyoung?" Jihoon asked himself, as he walked to his cave. Earlier in class, he had fallen down on his knees with tears running down freely on his reddened cheeks. Everyone was shocked and Jeonghan fretted over him like a motherhen while Seungkwan asked (screamed) if he was okay or not (dying). Vernon went to chase the guy but Seungcheol stopped him. There wasn't any use searching for someone who didn't want to be found. Jihoon kneeled there unresponsively, until Chan snapped him out of it. 

        He ran out of class the second his mind registered what happened, and was now going to his cave. He told the others before he went that if the teacher ever asked, say that Jihoon and Soonyoung were sick. The others, feeling bad about the whole situation, agreed hesitantly. Woozi's tears had long since dried, as he made a quick segway to the bathroom to wash his face. God that was so embarrasing. But whatever, what's more important is Soonyoung. It's been a month since school started, since Soonyoung started. 

        Jihoon's life has taken a sudden turn. Sure he had friends before that, and sure he lived life as well as he could. But when Soonyoung came, it was like his world suddenly brightened. His heart felt complete. But now it was empty. When Soonyoung ran away, he took Jihoon's heart with him. 

        Now Jihoon has to wonder what he is to Soonyoung. And does...

        .

        .

        .

        Does Soonyoung hate him?

        Jihoon can feel his eyes misting over as he tried to keep his feelings in. He was so lost. What should he do?... Soonyoung will hate him forever if he doesn't do something. 

        He arrived at the recording room and sat down heavily on his chair. He knew this would happen. He already thought of multiple scenarios as to how everything would pan out. Running away wasn't among them, though. Heh, even in this situation Soonyoung continues to catch Jihoon off guard. Anyways, Jihoon knew what he had to do. 

        If his love could only reach Soonyoung...

        Please let him reach Soonyoung...

        Jihoon snapped out of his haze and got to work. 

 


 

Minmi's Note:

I have no idea lol 

Enjoy this update! Sorry if it's not to your expectations, I tried my best :>

Not much to say, I'm planning to finish this up in 3 more chapters or so? Haha, we'll see. I really do want chapter 15 as the last, so I might just make the last 3 realllyyyyy long :) 

AS ALWAYS: THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO COMMENTED, SUBSCRIBED, AND UPVOTED <3 MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL <3