Tenth Lie

It Takes Two To Tango

        Step. Step. Step.

 

        Creakkk. 

 

        "Hey, are you in here?"

 

        "Yes, I'm here seonsaengnim. Is there something wrong? You don't usually come and find me. Are my songs not appropriate or?"

 

        "No, no, their great. As always, the famed Woozi delivered. I'm just a bit worried, you haven't come into class at all yet. You do realize that the Kshow is coming up in less than a month right?"

 

        "... I'm still working on the last song. We only have a week and some days left and I want them to be perfect."

 

        "You've been working on them since the start of the year! Even before that, probably. Look I know you said that you weren't going to come in on our first day but this is too much. You haven't met your classmates yet! Even though you were with them last year, that doesn't mean you can just stop talking to them"

 

        "Yes I did meet them. I was present for a few minutes of the first class. I realized that the songs had to be good to showcase everyone's strengths so I left the class to work on them.  Then I bumped into you, and asked if I could be away for all of the first period to work on the songs. I told Seungcheol about it, and I'm pretty sure everyone knows now. Only Chan, Seuncheol and Seungkwan come by sometimes, because they know how to deal with me when I'm in my composing mode. They keep me updated on what's going on."

 

        "So you were present that time? What do you think of the dance prodigy, Kwon Soonyoung. The class had an impromptu dance battle and his techniques were really good."

 

        "... Yeah I saw him that first class. He's something alright, too into the music to notice the door opening as I sneak out. *Chuckles*"

 

        "You guys would've been great friends you know, that is, if you stop cocooning yourself in here"

 

        "*Snorts* Sure, he's cute. And I do not cocoon myself in here. I'll have you know I also go out sometimes, during third period."

 

        "*Sigh* Just come in for the next class. We're learning the choreography then"

 

        "Oh, I can't!! I mean, I still have to finish putting the recordings together  "

 

        "No, you have to come. You're finishing the voice overs today right? You can't take any more class time for this, you already have the first and the fourth. It has been weeks, you're bound to be done today. No more hiding, though I don't know what exactly you are hiding from, but you have to be there tomorrow."

 

        "..."

 

        "I'm not hearing a yes"

 

        "*Sigh*... I'll be there..."

 

        "Good. I will be expecting you next class, Lee Jihoon. You have to be there and that's final"

 

        Step. Step. Step. 

       

        "Damn it, what am I going to do? Lee Jihoon, what have you done? Why did you go along with the lie?"

 


 

Minmi's Notes:

HAHAHAHAHhahahah hah, plot twist?

I don't want to say anymore on this subject. Please don't hate me ;-; It will make more sense next chapter! I think... Also, chapter titles are actually meaningful. I wonder if anyone can get why I named them that way? But oh well xD

I explained why I didn't update when I needed to update on the previous chapter, so check that out if you want ;) (And no, I'm not looking to increase my views on that chapter pshh what?)

Hope you enjoyed this one! I'm counting this as a cliffhanger lol!

AS ALWAYS: THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO COMMENTED, SUBSCRIBED, AND UPVOTED <3 MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL <3