Finally Talked

Another Cinderella Story (Finished Editing)

Today school was the worst but not all the way. As usual the guys and me walked to school. When we got there everything was normal until we got to class. For some reason Krystal and Luna decided to bother me today. 
"omo look it's hana the dork and her lame friends" said krystal 
"hana did you do my essay?" 
"ne luna" 
"okay now do all of this" she gave me a stack of papers. I was making my way to my desk when all of a sudden, I tripped, more like luna put her big foot on the way. I was about to fall over but chanyeol caught me before I did and krystal and luna were just laughing. Class soon started and everyone was in their seats. Throughout the class I couldn't help but look at baekhyun and whenever he did a sudden movement I would look at my work. When the class was over the teacher left and so did most of the students, chanyeol and d.o went to the rest room and I was left alone. A few seconds later Tao came and said that he only asked about the dance was because  a friend  of his wanted to know.  I told him the same think I told him last night. I asked who it was but he told me that it was no one I knew and then he left. Class soon started and it went on and on without stop until it was lunch time. We were at the lunch line and chanyeol and d.o were fooling around just behind me. I was about to get my plate when all of a sudden krystal pushed me out of the way. I was going to say something but I just left it like it was. After chanyeol, d.o and me got our lunch we made our way to our table. On the way there when all of a sudden I tripped and everything landed on me and as I looked up I saw krystal looking down at me. 
"yah watch where your going" 
"but you were the one wh-" I didn't finish because she poured her drink all over me. Chanyeol and D.O helped me up and at that point I was done with her. 
"woah... you need to show-" I punched her in the face and everyone on the lunchroom including chanyeol and d.o gasped in surprise. 

 "find someone else to mess with" I told her and I started to walk away. I was headed to my locker when all of a sudden I heard chanyeol and d.o yelling for me to wait. 
"omo hana that was amazing" said d.o 
"really?" 
"girl I didn't know you had it in you" said an excited chanyeol 
"me neither" we soon got to my locker and then I told the guys to go have lunch that I was just going to change out of my dirty clothe. After I got changed I went to the rooftop because I needed to think. I laid down on the bench they had up there, I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't hear when the door opened or closed. Someone stood in front of me blocking out the sun. I opened  my eyes and saw that it was Baekhyun. I looked at him as I thought it was a dream but then his voice brought me back.  He asked if he could sit and I just sat up and let him sit.  He apologized for what krystal had done. He aslo told me that he was surprised  at my reaction. I looked away and suddenly I felt his hand on mine.  I looked at him and gasped taking my hand away from his.   

“sorry” 

“it’s okay,  umm I have to go” I said as I walked away from him.  I was almost to the door when I heard him say that he’ll  see me later. I stayed in place and stood there for a while, I heard footsteps coming  towards me and I left as fast as I could. I then went to class and soon after the bell rung. Chanyeol and D.O asked me where I had gone and I then told them everything. After school we went to the bangtan coffee shop. When we got there jhope asked if I wanted the usual and I said no. Chanyeol, D.O and me took a seat and ordered something to drink. 
"here you go bae" said rap mon 

 "what? you two are dating?" 

"ani" I explained everything to them and we all laughed. It was getting dark and the guys went home and I went to the park to do my homework. When I finished my homework I packed my things and was about to leave until someone grabbed my wrist. 
"yah what the he-" 
"ohh did I surprise you?" 
"ohh ne, but what are you doing here?" 
"I told you that I would see you later" 
"ohh right I forgot" I had completely  forgotten about what he had said this morning. I told him that I had to go and he offered to take me.  I told him that it wasn’t necessary buy he wouldn’t listen. I couldn't argue with him so I let him walk me home. Since I was heading home I passed by the Bangtan Coffee shop again to get the usual. 
"ohh hana your back" 
"ne can I get the usual this time please" 
"anything for my princess" 
"thanks jhope" 
"you come here often?" asked baekhyun 
"ne" 
"are you two a thing?" 
"ani we are just good friends that’s why he calls me princess" rap mon then came out with the usual and I said goodbye and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. As we were getting closer to my house I could see taeyeon waiting outside just walking back and forth. When we got to the door steps she started yelling at me. 
"Lee hana... why didn't you come straight home?" 
"sorry taeyeon it won't happen again" 
"it better not...now get in here and clean up this mess" 
"ne taeyeon...umm bye baekhyun and thanks for walking me home" 
"no problem" I then walked inside the house and started cleaning the mess that luna and taeyeon did on purpose. After I finished I took a shower and went to bed. I only had one thing in mind and that was the fact that I had finally talked to byun baekhyun.