Night of the Dance (part 1)

Another Cinderella Story (Finished Editing)

 Today is the dance and I'm not going because of taeyeon. It's a Saturday night and the dance was today, I really wanted to go but taeyeon has me cleaning the whole house. I woke up early that morning and I did breakfast like always. During breakfast taeyeon told me that I had to clean the entire house. She also said that she was going to drop of luna to the dance and that after words she would meet a friend and that she wouldn't be back until midnight. After breakfast taeyeon had me go for the usual and when she did I texted d.o and chanyeol telling them to meet me at the bangtan coffee shop. When I got there all the bangtan guys came rushing towards me. We all sat down and we waited for d.o and chanyeol and when they got there I told them everything. I also told them that Victoria was going to help me and that maybe I would be able to go. Jungkook then asked what would happen if we didn't finish on time. I looked at them and told them that they would have to go without me. I looked at them and told them not to worry that I would try my best to get out of the house. I got the usual and headed back home. When I got there I noticed a car just outside our house and realized that it was my uncle's car. I walked inside and saw them standing there waiting for me. I was really happy to see them and I was hugged my all of them. 
"hana you've grown so much" said uncle jonghyun 
"you look beautiful like always" said uncle minho. They all started talking and all I could do was stand there and listen. We all went to the dining room and then they brought up the dance. I told them that I wasn't going and they all asked why. I looked at them and told them that I just didn't want to go because I had something better to do. I guess they understood because they didn't ask anything else. They soon left because they had to go and get ready. I started doing the cleaning as fast as I could and I couldn't believe that I was soon done.  I then went looking for Taeyeon and when I found her I told her and she said that I wasn't completely done. I looked at her and she looked at me with and evil smirk on her face. 
"you have one last thing to do" 
"But I've cleaned every room in thi-" and then it came to me that I had never been in her room. 
"that's right you have to clean my room, and I want it done my midnight, like I said before I'm taking luna to the dance and I won't be back until midnight so go get started" I went to her room and it was a complete mess I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I started cleaning and it seemed that I would never finish. It was about time for the dance and taeyeon let me know that she was leaving. I looked at my phone and started texting chanyeol. I was about to send the text when Victoria walked into the room. She asked what I was still doing there and she told me to go get ready. I told her that I wasn't going and then she said that she would finish the cleaning and she shooed me off to go change. I went to go get ready and I went to go thank Victoria and then I texted Chanyeol. 
"get ready and tell the guys to do so too, lets meet at the coffee shop" and I hit sent. I grabbed the mask the Victoria gave me and then I headed to the coffee shop. When I got there, I noticed that the guys were waiting for me. 
"omo hana you look beautiful" they all said in sync and then we all got into a taxi and made our way to the school. When we got there we all put on our mask before we got out of the taxi. The guys got out first and then jhope held out his hand to help me out (such a gentlemen). Before we went to the gym I set my alarm at 11:50 so that I could leave and make it home on time. When I was done we, all headed to the gym. When we got there all the girls were staring at the guys because they had gone in first. When Chanyeol extended his hand to me I noticed that everyone had their eyes on me. 

A/N: another update and I'm sorry if it's short, part 2 will be up soon!!
Please comment and upvote this story