He's not looking for Me

Another Cinderella Story (Finished Editing)

It was Monday again, I got ready and then I walked outside where d.o and chanyeol were waiting for me. We walked to school while we were talking about the dance on Saturday. I told them everything that had happened and how I think that he's the one that has my bracelet. they started talking nonsense about how he might be looking for me and what I was going to do if he found out it was me. I looked at both of them and told them that he was not going to be looking for me and that I would have no idea what to do if he did find out that it was me all along. I didn't finish because I saw posters at the entrance of the school. I took one and it said "has anyone seen my Cinderella" 
"told you he would be looking for you" whispered chanyeol. 
"not know chanyeol...hana what are you going to do?" 
"I have no idea" we walked in and the posters were all over the school. The three of us walked to class and there I saw Krystal crying. I walked to my seat along with the guys. We sat there looking at each other just wondering what was wrong with her. 
"I....I can...can't believe that he.... that he left me for that Cinderella girl" I heard her say, I looked at d.o and chanyeol and we were all thinking the same thing. They looked at me and they started to whisper and asking me if I was going to tell him. I don't know if I should tell him but this is really hard for me. Chanyeol told me that I should tell him since he was looking for me. I looked at him and told him that I wasn't sure because he broke up with Krystal because of me but I already knew that he was going to anyways. I was just so confused because I didn't want any of this to happen. 
(baekhyun pov) 
I want to know who she is but I don't know where to start. This bracelet is the only thing that I got from her and I know that I've seen it before but I can't remember. It's lunch time and I told chen and tao that I was going to be at the rooftop. I wanted to get away from everything and everyone and just focus on finding my Cinderella because I knew that she was the one for me. I looked at the school's yard and I saw hana and I started to wonder if she went to the dance even though she told me that she wasn't going. I left the rooftop and went over to hana. 
"hana can I talk with you" 
"ne what...wh... what is it?" 
"not here lets go to the library" 
"okay" we walked to the library and then I asked her if she had gone to the dance but she didn't answer. I looked at her but she was avoiding me for some reason. I tried asking her again but she still wouldn't answer. After a while I noticed something that caught my attention. I knew that she carried around a bracelet but she didn't have it on, I asked about it and she said that she forgot it. She then asked why I had broken up with Krystal and I told her it was because she was to clingy and because I was falling for someone else.  
"is it that Cinderella girl everyone is talking about?" 
"ne but the problem is that I don't know who she is" I had to lie to her because I didn't want her to know that it was her. She asked me more questions about that and then she left. After that I went to look for chen and tao and I found them at the school's main courtyard. I looked at them and then we started talking about what we had planned for the day but I cancelled out because I really did want to find her. I showed them the bracelet to make sure that they didn't know who it belonged to and I noticed that chen was acting strange. I wanted to ask him but I just left it like that. 
(hana pov) 
Baekhyun asked me if I had gone to the dance and I lied to him. I told him that I didn't go because my step mother wouldn't let me go. After school me and the guys went to the coffee shop and we talked about the dance and what had happened today at school. They all asked the same question and all I could say was that I wasn't sure. it was getting late so I went home and started thinking about everything that was going on. I went to the kitchen and there I heard luna talking on the phone with krystal. They were still talking about the cinderella at the dance and how baekhyun dumped krystal over her. I couldn't believe what was going on and at the same time I wanted to laugh because I thought that no one would ever figure it out. I did all that had to be done and I then went to my room. Soon after I got there I got a text from an unknown number. 
from Unknown number: hi hana can we talk 
to unknown number: sorry but I don't know who you are 
from unknown number: ohh sorry Its chen, so can we please meet up 
to chen: ohh hi chen and sure meet me at the bangtan coffee shop in 5 
from chen: okay see you then bye 
I was wondering what he wanted to talk about so I got ready and went to the coffee shop. I walked to the park and then stayed there for a few and then I went to the coffee shop to meet up with chen. I got there and I told the guys that I was meeting up with someone because once I got there they started asking me questions. I waited for chen to get there and when he did he looked very serious. We greeted each other and took a seat at a booth near the back of the coffee shop. I asked him what it was that he wanted to talk about and he told me straight forward. He said that he knew that I was Cinderella because of the bracelet. I panicked and asked him if Tao had told him that it was me. He looked at me in surprise and he asked if Tao knew that it was me. I nodded and the he told me that I had to tell baekhyun, i told him that I didn't want to because I didn't know what his reaction would be if he found out that it was me. 
"look I get it but I don't want to see my friend suffer and you...you are beautiful just the way you are don't be scared and tell him because if you don't I will" 
"ani ani I'll do it just give me some time please" 
"okay you have two weeks to do and if you don't I'll tell him" he got up and left. When he left the guy came over to me and asked if everything was okay. I looked at them and told them everything that we talked about. I walked home with my head down just thinking about ways to tell baekhyun the truth but I just couldn't find any way of telling him. 

 

A/N: sorry I took so long to update I hope you like this chapter!!! Also Happy Holidays
happy-holidays-redman.jpgHappy-New-Year-2016-Wallapapers.jpg
I might not update until after New Years so please wait Thanks